Rand Paul Questions Insane Person Promoting Child Molestation

Gary K

Banned
What a loon. That is one of the most cold blooded "person" I've ever listened to. The welfare of kids is the that loons lowest priority. No little kid has any idea of what they are doing making that kind of decision. They are making a permanently life altering decision with no idea of what it actually entails. The hatred of humanity in these people is off the charts. They are satanic in nature.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Boy Rand, that's very un-libertarian of you to take this stance. Did you not know when you supported the LGBT agenda that the "T" would want the same "rights" as your LGB comrades?

Rand Paul breaks silence on gay-marriage ruling​

“While I disagree with Supreme Court’s redefinition of marriage, I believe that all Americans have the right to contract,” the Kentucky senator wrote in the op-ed, published Sunday night.
Rand Paul breaks silence on gay-marriage ruling - POLITICOBack ButtonSearch IconFilter Icon
So you approve of child molestation as promoted by insane people?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Nor in any news media studio. That's my point, Rand Paul stood silent on the molestation of this young boy's mind and body by the homosexual movement that he's been an ally of.
First you argue that he did this while having 3 sons. Secondly you argue that he didn't want to interview the transgender loser in the senate.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Oh, so Rand Paul was busy having 3 sons while the molestation of children's' minds and bodies have been taking place?
One of his sons is stupid and announced that he was gay. I am sure they will find the perfect girl for him, gay or not.
Homosexual activists, which Rand Paul is (granted, he hides it better than his daddy Ron does) have been throwing their transgender allies (the T in the LGBT acronym) for sometime now. Openly homosexual and lesbian activists have been doing it, hoping that people will see them as "reasonable homosexuals'" Libertarian Rand Paul is doing the same thing, but hoping that people will see libertarians as "reasonable", which of course they're not or so many people on TOL would identify with them.
Rand Paul is not an activist, and his lying somewhat. Gay marriage can be only be between man and a woman. Sometimes you can't believe what a politician says.

Hilltrot

You might want to check out my WHMBR! threads, I covered that story and many others like it throughout the 6 part thread.
No, no, no . . . for all I know you're Joe Biden and you insisted on a public televised objection. Come out and show your public objection - not your cowardly, whiney, closeted faggot objection. Your public, on video, with real name, courageous objection.

You don't have one of those do you cowardly, whiney, closeted faggot?

Hilltrot

Nor in any news media studio. That's my point, Rand Paul stood silent on the molestation of this young boy's mind and body by the homosexual movement that he's been an ally of.
Oh, yes. I'm not done yet.

Why do you support pyronecrobestiality?

You haven't specifically objected to it so I assume you support it.

Hilltrot

My my, it looks like I stepped on some libertarian toes today. How about you email my current pastor and ask him how I feel about the recriminalization of homosexuality? <wink>
So, you pastor has publicly condemned every single specific instance of trans-sexuality or do you consider him to be a flaming homosexual like yourself?

Hilltrot

My my, it looks like I stepped on some libertarian toes today. How about you email my current pastor and ask him how I feel about the recriminalization of homosexuality? <wink>
So, I can just point you to Rand Paul's church and you'll be happy to talk to the pastor there and apologize when he says he didn't support such things.

Hilltrot

LOL...while looking at the word pretty much describes what it is, I had to look it up anyway.

"the act of having sexual intercourse with a dead burning animal"

Boy, you libertarians are really into some kinky stuff.
Wouldn't know. But as you didn't condemn it, it means that you not only support it, according to your logic, you also participate in it, you libertarian faggot.