• other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Please answer this poll. If you want to hear how the whole name sounds with my last name, my last name is Hiatt.

Ninjashadow

I like Nolan Alexander. Named (although you probably didn't realize it) after two of the greatest pitcher to ever play baseball, Nolan Ryan and Grover Cleveland Alexander.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
but the thing is, baseball bores me to death. see knight's post of the day for 18 February!!!

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
I'ave just got my wife to agree to Evan David. The issue is solved.

Now I got a kid named after U2, my favorite band. Their guitarist is named "The Edge" but his real name is David Evans.

Ninjashadow

Originally posted by october

I'ave just got my wife to agree to Evan David. The issue is solved.

Now I got a kid named after U2, my favorite band. Their guitarist is named "The Edge" but his real name is David Evans.

:BRAVO: That's cool, october. Glad to hear it.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Fights in baseball are pretty cool. I like it when a batter rushes the mound and tries to beat the poop out of the pitcher.

Ninjashadow

I think it was Roberto Alomar who rushed Nolan, I'm not for sure, though. Sometimes, though, fights can get nasty. A untility player last year threw a folding chair into the stands and was arrested for battery.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Name him 'Hotel', then when he gets his name called last name first it will be Hiatt, Hotel! :banana:

Emo

Originally posted by Mr. 5020

Remember when that batter rushed the mound and Ryan beat the snot out of him.

Yep, I think it was Robin Ventura. He got headlocked then Nolan gave him some shots to the head. :box:

Status
Not open for further replies.