Quercetin + vitamin C

Gary K

Banned
Here is study done on the combination of quercetin and vitamin C in treating the coronavirus. Notice especially that quercetin is a protease inhibitor. That's exactly the function of the new pharmaceuticals created by the vaccine manufacturers to fight the coronavirus. The mockingbird media will promote these very expensive drugs while denying that quercetin is effective against the coronavirus. And guess what? You can take effective dosages of quercetin for less than $10 a month. Think the pharmaceutical companies have anything to do with that bias against quercetin?

My wife and I have been using quercetin, in combination with other supplements, for at least a year. A funny result of this is that neither one of us have gotten sick even though my wife works in a position in which she is exposed daily to sick people. And for her that is a record for not getting sick. Quercetin works.

Notice the url of this study. It's published by the NIH. I wonder why this study that shows how effective vita,in C and Quercetin are together isn't being talked about on the news? Is the NIH a bunch of hardcore conspiracy theorists? Is that why the media ignores this story?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Here is study done on the combination of quercetin and vitamin C in treating the coronavirus. Notice especially that quercetin is a protease inhibitor. That's exactly the function of the new pharmaceuticals created by the vaccine manufacturers to fight the coronavirus. The mockingbird media will promote these very expensive drugs while denying that quercetin is effective against the coronavirus. And guess what? You can take effective dosages of quercetin for less than $10 a month. Think the pharmaceutical companies have anything to do with that bias against quercetin?

My wife and I have been using quercetin, in combination with other supplements, for at least a year. A funny result of this is that neither one of us have gotten sick even though my wife works in a position in which she is exposed daily to sick people. And for her that is a record for not getting sick. Quercetin works.

Notice the url of this study. It's published by the NIH. I wonder why this study that shows how effective vita,in C and Quercetin are together isn't being talked about on the news? Is the NIH a bunch of hardcore conspiracy theorists? Is that why the media ignores this story?

Interesting. We've gotten ionophore and zinc with vitamins for health. I'll look into this to see if we should add it to the regimen.

Gary K

Banned
Interesting. We've gotten ionophore and zinc with vitamins for health. I'll look into this to see if we should add it to the regimen.
lIt will work. Vitamin C adds a fair amount of defense against virals. A lot of doctors recommend C for both prophylaxis and active treatment of an infection.

The ionophores work really well and the C seems to add a lot to the time the ionophores are active.