Q Anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Arthur is rather obsessed with Q. He brought it up in another thread before I responded to this one. In fact, he pointed me to this thread which I had completely ignored. You two must be suffering from Biden's dementia. Maybe you're having sympathetic dementia. Or maybe it's catching . . .

One problem - Jefferson isn't a Trump supporter and I don't think he ever was.

More conspiracy theories from Annabananahead.
What do you mean, "Jefferson isn't a Trump supporter?" I'll think you find that he is, or at least was. The guy who started this thread, Patrick Jane, was absolutely nuts for Trump. Many Q supporters the same. Might wanna think things through a bit more before spouting off...

Last edited:

Hilltrot

Jan 12th but don't pretend that you weren't aware of Q well before that and that you "learned" about it from me. You knew fine well about them. Let's see your tirade to Jefferson again:
This might be difficult for you to understand. But November 12, 2020 comes before January 12, 2021. You do realize this right?

Or were you really that dense to think that I was saying I did not know about Q until yesterday. Going back and reading what you wrote. It seems like you were truly that dense.

I never said I didn't know about Q until yesterday.

I said I heard about Q from you.

None that I know of. In fact, most didn't hear about it until the MSMs started talking about Q nonstop. I heard about Q from you . . . you openly support Q more than me. Are you a Trump supporter?

As far as my mentioning Q getting rid of Trump. That's just not something I don't want to waste time explaining to stupid.

I didn't say I discussed Q with you then. I didn't say I didn't later look up Q to find out what it meant. I said I heard about it from you. Which, in case you're going to be more dense, doesn't mean I heard your physical voice.

So to prove what I said is a lie, you have to show a post from me about Q before 2018 when you first started posting about it. Good luck with that.

I didn't realize you are just as dense as Anna. No wonder you can't figure out how to format.

Hilltrot

What do mean, "Jefferson isn't a Trump supporter?" I'll think you find that he is, or at least was. The guy who started this thread, Patrick Jane, was absolutely nuts for Trump. Many Q supporters the same. Might wanna think things through a bit more before spouting off...
Are you senile?

I am being serious.

No, but he hasn't ever posted support for Trump and I believe he didn't vote. But I could have gotten him mixed-up with Judge-rightly.

Arthur Brain

Are you senile?

I am being serious.
What do you think he was doing with his posts on this thread?! Are you high? Why do you suppose he carried on with the thread after PJ was banned from here?

To undermine Trump? You do realize that Jefferson has been a moderator for absolute years on here and a conservative, right? Get a flaming grip.

Arthur Brain

This might be difficult for you to understand. But November 12, 2020 comes before January 12, 2021. You do realize this right?

Or were you really that dense to think that I was saying I did not know about Q until yesterday. Going back and reading what you wrote. It seems like you were truly that dense.

I never said I didn't know about Q until yesterday.

I said I heard about Q from you.

I didn't say I discussed Q with you then. I didn't say I didn't later look up Q to find out what it meant. I said I heard about it from you. Which, in case you're going to be more dense, doesn't mean I heard your physical voice.

So to prove what I said is a lie, you have to show a post from me about Q before 2018 when you first started posting about it. Good luck with that.

I didn't realize you are just as dense as Anna. No wonder you can't figure out how to format.
So, you're that sheltered from existence that you weren't aware about Q until you stumbled on a post of mine and then suddenly went into an onslaught about how damaging they are to Trump with Jefferson, the guy you're daft enough to say isn't a Trump supporter?

Yeah, right. Go back to the "you're projecting again" garbage. It's about all you're "good" at.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Massive Facebook study on users’ doubt in vaccines finds a small group appears to play a big role in pushing the skepticism
Internal study finds a QAnon connection

The company’s data scientists divided the company’s U.S. users, groups and pages into 638 population segments to explore which types of groups hold vaccine hesitant beliefs. The document did not identify how Facebook defined a segment or grouped communities, but noted that the segments could be at least 3 million people.

Some of the early findings are notable: Just 10 out of the 638 population segments contained 50 percent of all vaccine hesitancy content on the platform. And in the population segment with the most vaccine hesitancy, just 111 users contributed half of all vaccine hesitant content.

The research effort also discovered early evidence of significant overlap between communities that are skeptical of vaccines and those affiliated with QAnon, a sprawling set of baseless claims that has radicalized its followers and been associated with violent crimes, according to the documents.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Have you used FB? Yes.
Yes, I trolled the feminist groups on Facebook last year. Banned more than I was active, gave it up when I started back to work in April
So what does that make you
Someone who used Facebook to examine the retards up close

according to your own litmus? Yeah... View attachment 679
Not any more than going to the zoo makes me a polar bear 😂😅🤣

And I get it. You can't understand what I'm saying because you're retarded. You're the exact type of irrational feminist that I used to marvel at on Facebook last year while poking them through the bars with a stick :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes, I trolled the feminist groups on Facebook last year. Banned more than I was active, gave it up when I started back to work in April

You posted this in December.

This is trending on one of the toxic feminism groups on Facebook that I track. The foolish child doesn't realize that she is the dinosaur of tomorrow, that the "woke" policies she endorses today will be seen by her children and grandchildren as restrictive and oppressive and that she will be denounced in turn. Thank God I won't be alive to see it

Someone who used Facebook to examine the retards up close

😂

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Present tense?

Nope

December:

This is trending on one of the toxic feminism groups on Facebook that I track.

Yes, I occasionally check them out to see what retarded nonsense they're up to. Tried yesterday

rugged-man-digging-deep-hole-with-shovel-picture-id92054054

Status
Not open for further replies.