Putting Jerry Shugard in Check is Easy

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Jerry, on the road to Emmaus what was it that was meant when they said:

“But we hoped that it was he who should redeem Israel. Yea and besides all this, it is now the third day since these things came to pass.”
??Luke? ?24:21? ?ASV??
http://bible.com/12/luk.24.21.asv

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Goodnight uncle Jerry, we'll pick this up again on Monday. Love you buddy.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
2 Kings 2:23 ... guess what comes next for you?

:D. Always picking fights with bears intojoy....

:p

“And he went up from thence unto Beth-el; and as he was going up by the way, there came forth young lads out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou baldhead; go up, thou baldhead.”
??2 Kings? ?2:23? ?ASV??
http://bible.com/12/2ki.2.23.asv

Jerry's great but he ain't no Elisha. Plus, as much of a thoughtful and dedicated Christian that Jerry is, he's wrong on a couple of things which is why I, a guy with a 4th grade diploma an not afraid to challenge his convictions. No hard feelings, just good natured old fashion shaming.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Jerry, you're a dirty dog. But I love you man. I can't wait to see you in the kingdom and to tell you it's alright and everything is gonna be ok. Lil budddy.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Is Jerry a woman now? Because according to his interpretation of Galatians the gender identities of believers no longer exist.

DAN P

Is Jerry a woman now? Because according to his interpretation of Galatians the gender identities of believers no longer exist.

Hi and if you mean Gal 3:28 , then lets see you explain the verse , MR GALLOW and no offense meant , especially , that you only have a third grade educarion , and I love you any way !!

Let's see you dance around THIS ??

dan p

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hi and if you mean Gal 3:28 , then lets see you explain the verse , MR GALLOW and no offense meant , especially , that you only have a third grade educarion , and I love you any way !!

Let's see you dance around THIS ??

dan p

Dan you woman