Put Christ on Trial:

Letsargue

Another little thing all you Smarter-than-God Geniuses can reject and SPIT ON!!! --- ( Try Christ ) before you walk with Him in the Night!! – All you Jimmy Swaggart type Fools, couldn’t care less which christ you drag around with you in your foolish FALSE attempt of saving souls. That’s never your purpose. -- God said -- “Try the Spirits to see if they are of God”, and Christ and God are SPIRITS, and any Wise person must ( TRY ) those Spirits also By The Law of God!! – BUT You Fools are too busy ”Trying” to show yourselves and everyone else that you’re “SMARTER” than God!!! -- But God said “Try the Spirits” anyway!! – SO, - Put Christ on Trial!! -- ((( NO!!! )))??? – GOD Said To; -- Satan says NO!!!

Most of you foolish Swaggart type of Fools, say – “Just believe in him, on him” and you’re SAVED!! ( Praise God!! – Clap, Clap, Shout, Shout, “praise god” ). – You Cursed Fools!! – God said one must ALSO - “Repent”, not Just believe!!! AND One Must “Confess Christ” ALSO!!! not Just Believe!!!! And just what is that - “Confessing Christ”?? --- (( Who Cares!!!!! ))?????? ------- ( “CONFESSING”, - “CONFESSION”, “WITNESS”, “False Witness” against Christ / the Truth as do the Swaggart fools - all the Time!!! – One either makes False Confessions or Truth Confessions of Christ / the Truth in their ( Doctrines ). -- It’s called - “False Doctrines”, you Ignorant Foolish Geniuses!!!!! --- We always keep our Lord on Trial, to make sure that it is still HIM, - you FOOLS!!! – My God MUST Exactly Equal the Word that He IS, because that IS who He IS, not some made-up garbage like the Swaggarts always try to Feed the People with their “False Food” for the Soul. -- Read the Book, you bunch of Know-it-alls; - it’s your ( “Evidence” ) you use in your “BATTLE” with the Angry, Hateful Killers of the dark side. -- ((( Who Thinks it’s a WAR Of Deadly Weapons NOW )))????? -- If I said that the Final War, or Battle of God is in the ( “Court” of Armageddon ), I’d still be Right!!! ---- NOW, the Final Judgment of Christ is not with deadly weapons like you Cursed Fools Teach, but with the “Sword” of Truth, - the (( EVIDENCE ))!!!! – Read the Book!!!!, - you bunch of BLIND Fools, you Ignoring, lying, self appointed Know-It-Alls!!! --- If a “False Christian”, like a Mormon, or Catholic, or of anyone like whatever the Swaggarts are; -- their prayers are a “CURSE” to God, and the Fools will justify them to their own false ~god; like I see in your whole WORLD of FOOLS!!! --- Read it you blind fools!!, -- ( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ) --- 10- “As it is written”, --- “There is none righteous, no, not one: 11- There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12- They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one”. --//-- God said that, not me!!! – But none of you fools gives an ounce of your own foolish thoughts to that Truth!!!! – That’s as Truthful as your accepted; - ( John 3:16 KJV ), --//-- They are of the same Word of God,; - but none of you CARE!!!! --- SOOO, you look for a carnal war for your own Religion!!!!!!!! – But I’ll continue to FIGHT You ALL; - whatever you call yourselves, - with the Truth, the ( SWORD of God ), the Truth Evidence!!!

Maybe You Fools never read the Book yet, where Christ said, - ( “Put down the Sword, and take up the Truth as “Evidence” against the Enemy” )!! -- (( The “Battle of Armageddon” IS WHAT NOW ))??? – BLOOD SHED?? - More of it?? --- NO!!! – It’s the Time for the Truth in the Court of the Law of God, you Fools!! --- It’s Time to be a “Witness” against the Enemy; - and FOR CHRIST; - Not a False Witness like all you Swaggart type of FOOLS!!!!~

I get it, that it’s about time that Paul and Christ finely got an ((( Honest “HEARING” / “HEARING” ))) that there can be an HONEST “Verdict” / Judgment / -- ((((( END )))))!!!! – But NOOOO!!!!! – You all are Geniuses, and Smarter than God or Christ, and don’t Care WHO the Truth IS!!! ------ But I LOVE IT, And Wait for you Fools!!!!

Paul – 111713