Pulling out of Hell:

Letsargue

Luke 16:22-23 KJV – 22- “The rich man also died, and was buried; 23- ((( And in hell he lift up his eyes, (( Being )) in Torments )))”. ----------///--- You all being the Geniuses you are; - what is God saying in Truth, in its meaning, not just in that Parable????? --- You couldn’t know!!!

It means, - along with ( All the rest of the Word of God ), that today after: >> Luke 16:16 KJV -------///--- After that; - all the lost who do not know what God says, or don’t CARE what God says are in Hell already, and when they die and lift up their eyes, / ( Quickened ) and “See” that they “WERE” already in Hell without believing, or having ( Faith ) in what God is saying that they are in Hell before they die!! -------///--- Jude 1:23 KJV – 23- “( And others save with fear ), ((( pulling them out of the fire ))); hating even the garment spotted by the flesh”. ---

Paul – 010513

Letsargue

That's what I was thinking.

However, according to the Bible, The wages of sin is death, not eternal torment in Hell. Romans 6:23

This is what you'll find in Truth, not that!!

Jude 1:7 KJV ---&--- Mark 3:29 KJV ---&--- 2 Thessalonians 1:9 KJV ---&--- Matthew 25:41 KJV ------//-- OK!! – You use your doctrine!!

Paul – 031913

Letsargue

If it is "all said and done" then stop talking.

It’s not all said and done. The Laws are in place throughout later ages, being now. The last world had all things, and now this world has the same things, but in different flesh, and names. You’re watching it play out to the end again!!

What you all call the end, ended two thousand years ago. The same Laws are forever, or as long as the sun rises over your world. ---- The Heavens are still there, and we are still here, but soon to go home and finish the fight from the Lord’s Defensed City!! ------ Revelation 22:14-15 KJV – 14- Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the Tree of Life, and may enter in through the gates into the City. 15- (( For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie )). ---&--- Revelation 14:18-20 KJV --- 18- And another Angel came out from the altar, which ( had power over fire ); and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.19- And the Angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20- And the winepress was ( trodden without the city )”. ----//----- Then it is done again!! ------- You don’t believe this?? – Prove it wrong if I’m wrong!!!

Paul – 031913

sky.

BANNED
Banned
It’s not all said and done. The Laws are in place throughout later ages, being now. The last world had all things, and now this world has the same things, but in different flesh, and names. You’re watching it play out to the end again!!

Paul – 031913

What is the point in a re-run?

Letsargue

It must be horrible living in hopes of avoiding a place even worse than what we live in now. my..my..my...

Depends on which side one is on. - You all seem to love it now, AND SO!! --- Proverbs 1:26-31 KJV – 26- “I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29- For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30- They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31- Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices”. -------////----

Paul – 032013

Timotheos

This is what you'll find in Truth, not that!!

Jude 1:7 KJV ---&--- Mark 3:29 KJV ---&--- 2 Thessalonians 1:9 KJV ---&--- Matthew 25:41 KJV ------//-- OK!! – You use your doctrine!!

Paul – 031913

Those verses agree with "my" doctrine. They also agree with Romans 6:23. Are you saying these verses somehow say that the wages of sin is not death? Jude 1:7 and 2 Thess 1:9 say that the punishment is destruction, not eternal conscious torment. Mark 3:29 says αἰωνίου ἁμαρτήματος or αἰωνίου κρίσεως depending on which manuscript is consulted (eternal judgment or eternal sin). That doesn't prove me wrong, I agree that there is eternal judgment. The wages of sin is death. If God doesn't give the sinner eternal life, their death is eternal. And Matthew 25:41 doesn't even come close to saying that the sinners will burn in the fire forever. When they go into the eternal fire, they burn up. That is what fire does, and that agrees with the rest of scripture which says that the wicked will be consumed, destroyed, completely burned up, caused to perish, etc.

Timotheos

Depends on which side one is on. - You all seem to love it now, AND SO!! --- Proverbs 1:26-31 KJV – 26- “I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 27- When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. 28- Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: 29- For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30- They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. 31- Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices”. -------////----

Paul – 032013
Even the verses you post yourself end up agreeing with the Biblical doctrine that the wicked are destroyed, not sent to eternal conscious torment. You should choose your verses more carefully to make sure you aren't posting one that disagrees with your doctrine. But be careful, there are a lot of them.

Letsargue

Those verses agree with "my" doctrine. They also agree with Romans 6:23. Are you saying these verses somehow say that the wages of sin is not death? Jude 1:7 and 2 Thess 1:9 say that the punishment is destruction, not eternal conscious torment. Mark 3:29 says αἰωνίου ἁμαρτήματος or αἰωνίου κρίσεως depending on which manuscript is consulted (eternal judgment or eternal sin). That doesn't prove me wrong, I agree that there is eternal judgment. The wages of sin is death. If God doesn't give the sinner eternal life, their death is eternal. And Matthew 25:41 doesn't even come close to saying that the sinners will burn in the fire forever. When they go into the eternal fire, they burn up. That is what fire does, and that agrees with the rest of scripture which says that the wicked will be consumed, destroyed, completely burned up, caused to perish, etc.

OK!!! - I give you the (( WHOLE Word of God )) then!!! - I said what I said, not what you said I said!!!! - Find it in there somewhere!!

Paul -- 032013

OMEGA

LETSARGUE said,

“The rich man also died, and was buried; 23- ((( And in hell he lift up his eyes, (( Being )) in Torments )))”. ----------///--- You all being the Geniuses you are; - what is God saying in Truth, in its meaning, not just in that Parable????? --- You couldn’t know!!!
---------------------------------

No one can understand you when you fill your sentences with these marks.

“ - ((( (( Being )) )))”. ----------///--- ; - ????? --- !!!:bang::bang:

Letsargue

Even the verses you post yourself end up agreeing with the Biblical doctrine that the wicked are destroyed, not sent to eternal conscious torment. You should choose your verses more carefully to make sure you aren't posting one that disagrees with your doctrine. But be careful, there are a lot of them.

Hey!! - Have it your way, God is eternal, so are the Spirits and Souls of every FOOL!! - Enjoy your "Temporary" whatever you "Think" it is!!

Paul -- 032013

Timotheos

Hey!! - Have it your way, God is eternal, so are the Spirits and Souls of every FOOL!! - Enjoy your "Temporary" whatever you "Think" it is!!

Paul -- 032013

Really? Souls are eternal? I thought you were saying the "Whole Bible" agrees with you? The Bible says that the soul who sins shall die. This is in Ezekiel 18:4. How can the soul who sins die, if souls are eternal as you say? Jesus said to fear the one who can destroy both and soul in Gehenna. How can souls be destroyed in Gehenna if souls are eternal? Matthew 10:28
But according to Proverbs 1:7 fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Letsargue

LETSARGUE said,

“The rich man also died, and was buried; 23- ((( And in hell he lift up his eyes, (( Being )) in Torments )))”. ----------///--- You all being the Geniuses you are; - what is God saying in Truth, in its meaning, not just in that Parable????? --- You couldn’t know!!!
---------------------------------

No one can understand you when you fill your sentences with these marks.

“ - ((( (( Being )) )))”. ----------///--- ; - ????? --- !!!:bang::bang:

Misunderstand deliberately if you feel you MUST!!! - You know that doesn't mess up the meaning, any more than using one's hands while talking!!!! -- You all have to spit about something, it's Law to you all!!-- SO DO it!!

Paul -- 032013