Psaki Says Jump, Suckups On The View Say "How High?"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How the heck did The View ever get to the point where they got mentioned on real news anyway
Apparently they exert a great deal of influence. When I was participating in the hardcore feminist group on Facebook they werer mentioned every single day.

ok doser

Whoopi RAGES at SCOTUS Draft, Claims the 'Child' Choses Abortion Too​

2022-05-03-ABC-TV-MELTDOWN-Over-Draft-SCOTUS-Decision-on-Roe-1.jpg
The View’s response to the leaked draft of a Supreme Court decision that overturns Roe v. Wade was just as unhinged as one might expect. In addition to Joy Behar claiming “fascism is down the line” for America, Whoopi Goldberg raged out and bizarrely claimed that the person deciding on the abortion was the woman, the doctor, AND the child that would be killed by the procedure.

Things were spicy from the get-go as the open tease of the show warned: “the pillars of American justice are shaking.” The announcer wondered if this was “the end of Abortion rights” and “how will this impact reproductive rights?” It also played a soundbite of Massachusetts Congressman Jim McGovern (D) claiming the conservative justices “want to turn this country into the Handmaid’s Tale.”

Leading the cast, Goldberg began by trying to calm the fears of their liberal viewers. “This was a draft that they put together sometime earlier in the year,” she said. “This is not the law. And I want to make sure everybody knows that your rights are still in place.”

But Goldberg’s demeanor would drastically shift by the end of their second segment on the draft ruling. By that time, she was yelling and morbidly claiming the child also chooses abortion. “You are not the person to make that decision! My doctor, and myself, and my child, that's who makes the decision,” she exclaimed with a sneer.

ok doser

It's worth remembering that Whoopi Goldberg smoked pot most of her life and probably still does.

ok doser

Joy Behar is threatening to withhold sex because she's mad about the prospect of not being able to murder her unborn child anymore.

Two questions come most immediately to mind. The first is who on Earth would want to have sex with that horrible evil person. And the second is that if she's proposing that women everywhere withhold sex from their partners until they regain the "right" to murder their unborn child, I'm pretty sure they'll discover that that's a very effective way of avoiding unwanted pregnancies.

ok doser

Oh dear

the stupid

The backstory - Dave Chappelle was attacked by some nut in the audience yesterday while performing. A black man. So of course ...

Sunny Hostin blames Donald Trump for Dave Chappelle attack on ‘The View’​

marke

I can't begin to describe how much I loathe Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar

Idiots: 'Trump did great damage to the US, morally, financially, and politically. Why can't Americans see what great things Biden is doing, such as passing out free healthcare, free college, free guaranteed income, free vacations, free phones, free beer, free housing, free transportation, freedom from religion, freedom from oppressive immigration laws, freedom from voting securities, freedom from long jail sentences, freedom from bail bonds, freedom from cops, freedom from prosecution for crimes, etc.?'

marke

I can't begin to describe how much I loathe Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar

It is a racist thang. Black leftist democrat radicals hate everyone opposed to the democrat agenda and brand everything and everybody who opposes the radical agenda as racists.

Here are some things Marxist democratista idiots claim are racist:

Classical music
The White House
Peanut butter and jelly
Ketchup
Chopsticks
Fast food
The American flag
Self-driving cars
Buildings named after white men
The United States of America

and the list goes stupidly on ad nauseum.