ECT Ps 2 as taught by the apostles vs by D'ism

andyc

I'm probably a cleaner rat than you. You might be surprised.

It's not about being clean.

We both understand righteousness by faith. The difference is that there is a life in the Spirit where faith is active.
Mad is all about a passive faith, where Christ is exalted in order to excuse passivity.

You can't understand that there is a spiritual war, and you're not going to accomplish much spending all your time boasting about the helmet of salvation, when the rest of you is butt naked.

SaulToPaul 2

It's not about being clean.

We both understand righteousness by faith. The difference is that there is a life in the Spirit where faith is active.
Mad is all about a passive faith, where Christ is exalted in order to excuse passivity.

You can't understand that there is a spiritual war, and you're not going to accomplish much spending all your time boasting about the helmet of salvation, when the rest of you is butt naked.

:chuckle:

You know nothing about me, how I live, what I think, how I serve the LORD, how my armor is activated.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

I've already told you twice, and you won't have it.
So let's look at it from a mad perspective.

Where does the *new* Jerusalem come from?
Obviously because we're talking about a new Jerusalem, it's going to be replacing the old Jerusalem, yes?
That's replacing, not restoring.

You can replace an old car with a new one, but a restoration of the car is of the old car itself.

andyc

That's replacing, not restoring.

You can replace an old car with a new one, but a restoration of the car is of the old car itself.

So you must assume that the old Jerusalem goes up to heaven to be restored, and then comes back down, yes?

andyc

Well tell us how you can have a restored Jerusalem, and a new Jerusalem which comes down to the earth?
There are two Jerusalem's?

DAN P

Well tell us how you can have a restored Jerusalem, and a new Jerusalem which comes down to the earth?
There are two Jerusalem's?

Hi and there are many that believe that the New Jerusalem will be in the Millennium !!

Then there are those who say that the New Jerusalem will come AFTER the New Earth and the NEW HEAVENS !!

So , what will you do with San=m 7:13 where the Davidic Throne and Covenant Kingdom is FOREVER , so will it be in the NEW Jerusalem or will it be canceled ??

Have all noticed that there is a GAP between Rev 20 and Rev 21 and 22 ??

Then there is the verse in Eph 1:10 , when does that happen and I believe it happens AFTER the the New Earth and New Heaven , THE DISPENSATION OF THE FULNESS OF TIME in Eph 1:10 !!

All ACTS people will never escape the word OIKONOMIA / DISPENSATION will you ??

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and there are many that believe that the New Jerusalem will be in the Millennium !!

Then there are those who say that the New Jerusalem will come AFTER the New Earth and the NEW HEAVENS !!

So , what will you do with San=m 7:13 where the Davidic Throne and Covenant Kingdom is FOREVER , so will it be in the NEW Jerusalem or will it be canceled ??

Have all noticed that there is a GAP between Rev 20 and Rev 21 and 22 ??

Then there is the verse in Eph 1:10 , when does that happen and I believe it happens AFTER the the New Earth and New Heaven , THE DISPENSATION OF THE FULNESS OF TIME in Eph 1:10 !!

All ACTS people will never escape the word OIKONOMIA / DISPENSATION will you ??

dan p

There is nothing postponed about the impact of the enthronement of Christ in Acts 2's use of Ps 2 (or any other apostolic use of Ps 2). Nada. It was always proclaimed that he was Lord, and that was applicable to all mankind. What gets lost in all this is that the proclamation of it is to be continued to the end of time. D'ism gets bogged down in trying to second-guess when there is a kingdom. Which is not our job.

Interplanner

There is no reason for the apostles to mention the throne of David in Acts 2, 3 except for the fact that he was on it and was to be preached as being on it with the authority of Ps 2. They then pray Ps 2 in ch 4. Any questions?

It seems that in D'ism, when there are fulfilled Scriptures (like Ps 2), there are huge doubts about what they mean. But hey, if it is about a modern restored nation, or God fighting for modern Israel, they are suddenly PERFECTLY CLEAR!!!