ECT PROPHETIC SCRIPTURES OF ROM 16:26 !!

DAN P

Hi to all and what does Rom 16:25 mean ?

There are many who believe that Eph 3:5 was KNOWN to the OT apostles and prophets by the Spirit and how can that be if we believe Col 1:25-27 ??

Paul is the one who wrote about the Grace epistles and we see from Eph 3;1 is written to Gentiles and Rom 16:26 has 2 verbs ALL in the Aorist Tense which happened when Pasul wrote them or in the Past Tense !!

The verb PROPHETIC / PROPHETIKOS which means 'proceeding from a Prophet which is Paul , or it means PROPHETIC !!

This message is written to Gentiles , verse 26 !!

And Eph 3:5 is not speaking to OT apostles or Prophets and is obvious to me before Acts 13 !!

I know that R C Brock believes that , books like 1 Corinthians and Romians and Galatians were written first !

As 1 Cor 1:17 says that Paul was NOT sent to Baptized BUT to preach the Gospel , not with words of wisdom in order that the CROSS of Christ should not be made empty !

This means that Paul could never preach the Kingdom of Heaven message ,

I could write more , like Rom 1:1 and many more as there is no room for Acts 13 as P aul's ministry began as soon as he receive the MYSTERY , Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

Robert C Brock refers the PROPHETIC SCRIPTURES to Paul's epistles rather than to OT writings and PROPHECY is mentiopned in 12 of Paul's epistles , Philemon being the lone exception !!

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

The components of Paul's gospel could be found in the scriptures ofthe prophets.

1. Dying for sins of Israel and some Gentiles
2. His burial
3. His resurrection

But, this message put together as a unit in one message, which has the power to save anyone to the uttermost was indeed a mystery.

Interplanner

Actually what Paul said was mysterious was the blinding effect of the Law, in eph 3:5-6. The mission to the nations, and inclusion and citizenship for the nations in the prophetic vision was always there. But post-exile Judaism said it was to be accessed by practicing the Law. When Christ came, his work was what provided the access. This is why the phrase with the most weight on it in Eph 3:5-6 is "through the Gospel." That is the most distinct phrase. It is also the greatest contrast to Judaism at the time. Eph 3:5-6 is what Paul is saying all through Gal 3, but "in 10 words or less."

andyc

I hate dispensationalism with a passion. If anything takes the focus off of Jesus this junk does.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I hate dispensationalism with a passion. If anything takes the focus off of Jesus this junk does.

Well, just ignore the truth of dispensationalism and go through life not knowing.
I think that will get you through life a little more comfortable?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

just the opposite - MAD puts the focus squarely on Christ crucified, buried and raised the 3rd day, the gospel of grace and the current dispensation given first to Paul FROM JESUS CHRIST. your hate is rooted in something other than dispensations -

andyc

just the opposite - MAD puts the focus squarely on Christ crucified, buried and raised the 3rd day, the gospel of grace and the current dispensation given first to Paul FROM JESUS CHRIST. your hate is rooted in something other than dispensations -

You can always root out the nonsense in a madist post.

andyc

Of course, when we understand how the gospel to the gentiles was given to Paul, as one who was beyond saving in his own eyes, it all makes sense to a typical born again Christian.

andyc

Grace wan't given first to Paul. Remember the woman caught in the act of adultery?

You keep stating facts that are not scriptural. That's what MAD does, and that's why I hate it.

DAN P

Grace wan't given first to Paul. Remember the woman caught in the act of adultery?

You keep stating facts that are not scriptural. That's what MAD does, and that's why I hate it.

Hi and a big difference between Grace and THE DISPENSATION of the Grace of God !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Danoh

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

The components of Paul's gospel could be found in the scriptures ofthe prophets.

1. Dying for sins of Israel and some Gentiles
2. His burial
3. His resurrection

But, this message put together as a unit in one message, which has the power to save anyone to the uttermost was indeed a mystery.

Hate to disagree with you my Acts 9 brother, but nope. That is not the Mystery. The Mystery is Romans 8 and Ephesians 3.

You are not alone, though. Even many Acts 9 writers, aka Mid-Acts, who think the Mystery is Ephesians 2 are off.

The Mystery is Romans 8 and Ephesians 3.

The Mystery is the one new man comprised of Jews and Gentiles saved this side of Israel's fall that God, who created all things by Jesus Christ, is conforming said new man into the image of His Son, by whom (this one new man) God is making known this Mystery fellowship unto principalities and powers in heavenly places by the church.

The issue is a Mystery aspect of the Cross.

The issue is that heavenly aspect of those things that God created by Jesus Christ that fell in with Lucifer - those principalities and powers - seats of governmental authority - that spiritual wickedness in those high places, that God is now revealing this Mystery to by this One New Man: the Church which is His Son's Body.

How that He had not only planned to take them in their own craftiness by the Cross, but dethrone them by this aspect of the Cross - that He'd hid in Himself - that would allow His being able to replace said fallen seats of authority in the Heavenlies with this one new man His Son would be the Head of.

This is why a Rapture, and unto what, for example.

Galatians 6:15; 1 Thessalonians 4:17; 1 Corinthians 2:7-8; Romans 8:29; 11: 11; Ephesians 1:20-23; Ephesians 3:8-11; Ephesians 6: 12; Colossians 1:12-20, etc.

DAN P

Care to expand on that, MAD professor?

Hi and God is Grace and MERCY , as King David was not killed for the murder , in 2 Sam 12:1-13 and that is Grace !

Today God, saves all by Grace , Eph 2:8 , call the Gospel of the Grace of God !!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

andyc

Hi and God is Grace and MERCY , as King David was not killed for the murder , in 2 Sam 12:1-13 and that is Grace !

Today God, saves all by Grace , Eph 2:8 , call the Gospel of the Grace of God !!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Was David punished for his sin?
Was the woman caught in the act of adultery punished for her sin?

Be consistent.