Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter

Danoh

Yo, PJ, any relation?

charmin.gif

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Paul's gospel was much different than the gospel of Jesus' original followers. Remember when Paul wrote that he "opposed Peter to his face"?

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Regeneration happens when a person is saved.

God does not regenerate unbelievers to cause them to believe.

That false teaching is nowhere in the Bible.

Show one scripture that says God saves unbelievers.

The drawn elects are saved cause God thought of them

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Paul's gospel was much different than the gospel of Jesus' original followers. Remember when Paul wrote that he "opposed Peter to his face"?

and Paul had different way of dealing with Jesus' followers.

I don't believe Jesus appointed 12 apostles incapable leading His people.

They are as much capable as Paul. They are equally brothers. No one is above anyone. Jesus is the head and rest are all the same. This is what Jesus said.

He says don't let any one call you a teacher because Jesus is the Teacher. I have been repeating this because most of you are ignoring it.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Peter's gospel was the exact same. Peter started to act out of line with it and that is why Paul opposed him. Peter was afraid of the Jews and that is why he acted out of line.

God's Truth

Well said! You are in tune with James 2:26 when he says that faith without the works of the Law is like a body without the breath of life. Really dead if you know what I mean.

Thank you , Ben Masada. Faith alone is dead without right action; for even the demons believe and do something, they shudder (James 2:19).

Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

Danoh

Thank you , Ben Masada. Faith alone is dead without right action; for even the demons believe and do something, they shudder (James 2:19).

Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

Shuddering is not doing something. Just goes to show the very basis of your supposed "understanding" - you read your ideas into the passages and then conclude the Spirit lead you to that idea.

Shuddering is no more of the will than sweating is.

Clueless is what you are.

God's Truth

Of course Jesus died for those that are drawn by God. Every single one that are drawn WILL be saved.

All are drawn but many resist.

Acts 7:51 "You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!

God's Truth

Shuddering is not doing something. Just goes to show the very basis of your supposed "understanding" - you read your ideas into the passages and then conclude the Spirit lead you to that idea.

Shuddering is no more of the will than sweating is.

Clueless is what you are.

You have no understanding because it is not given to you because you do not obey.

We have to watch our lives and our doctrines closely. Obviously, you have not.

1 Timothy 4:16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
and Paul had different way of dealing with Jesus' followers.

I don't believe Jesus appointed 12 apostles incapable leading His people.

They are as much capable as Paul. They are equally brothers. No one is above anyone. Jesus is the head and rest are all the same. This is what Jesus said.

He says don't let any one call you a teacher because Jesus is the Teacher. I have been repeating this because most of you are ignoring it.
Mark characterizes the disciples as clueless and afraid.

It's called "the messianic secret."

As John Lennon once observed "Jesus was alright but his disciples were thick [stupid] and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
As John Lennon once observed "Jesus was alright but his disciples were thick [stupid] and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me."

I would not pick John Lennon as credible source of sincere faith. He was filthy rich.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have no understanding because it is not given to you because you do not obey.

Her standard spam, that she throws up, on every fourth post, that says nothing, when she is getting pummeled.

You deceitful clown-ette. Leave this site, as you are an embarrassment, and most of TOL laughs at you, and are bored with you.

Danoh

We have to watch our lives and our doctrines closely. Obviously, you have not.

1 Timothy 4:16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Another passage misinterpreted by you.

Just goes to show the very basis of your supposed "understanding" - you read your ideas into the passages and then conclude the Spirit lead you to that idea.

God's Truth

Her standard spam, that she throws up, on every fourth post, that says nothing, when she is getting pummeled.

You deceitful clown-ette. Leave this site, as you are an embarrassment, and most of TOL laughs at you, and are bored with you.

Are you okay?