Proof that Paul didn't preach a different gospel than Peter

God's Truth

The guidelines of a covenant cannot be changed.

Jesus taught the new covenant.

Paul was not given a new gospel, a new covenant.

Matthew 26:28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Jesus taught the good news of the new covenant, and so did Paul.

SaulToPaul 2

Sell all you have, do not tell anyone that "Jesus" is the Christ, and show yourself to a Levitical priest.

That is what "Jesus says."

Fraud.

1 John 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Luke 9:58 And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

SaulToPaul 2

Another stumper.

Why don't you obey Jesus here?

1 Corinthians 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

1 Corinthians 11:6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

Let me guess, "Obey Jesus and I will get understanding"

Bump for GT.

Do you obey this?

God's Truth

Bump for GT.

Do you obey this?

Paul was speaking about not going against cultural things.

Is it natural for an African woman to have long hair? No, it is not. Is it natural for an African woman to have long hair that covers her chest? No, it is not.

It is not natural for African women to grow long hair and cover their chests, so by nature they did not do that.

Paul was speaking about cultural things.

It is not in my American culture for women of any ethnicity to cover their head with material.

Obey Jesus and you will get understanding.