Proof that a OSAS person lost their salvation

Status
Not open for further replies.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Falling away] I can only see what's on the outside and many seemed genuine. God looks on the heart.

Unless you've seen it, you might not know that such a thing is possible (1 Pe 5:8).
smiley-devil19.gif

See:

Billy Graham and Charles Templeton: The Sad Tale of Two Evangelists

dialm

BANNED
Banned
The green lantern is not the friend being pointed out in this thread either. But since he entered the dragon's layer

The only thing that OSAS can do is to get a person lost because there is only artificial light within the theology

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The green lantern is not the friend being pointed out in this thread either. But since he entered the dragon's layer

The only thing that OSAS can do is to get a person lost because there is only artificial light within the theology

You do not believe the scriptures.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Try again with this and this.

You won't do it, which is a shame, but if you read Augustine's "City of God Against the Pagans", your entire perception of Christianity would change.

It is a rough read, and doesn't pull punches, but is one of the most important biblical expositions in history.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Bright Raven,

To clearly quote you

"You do not believe the scriptures."

Is this saying like a zombie diatribe? It comes up all the time.

Here is another zombie saying

The gospel of Paul. It is a zombie saying because OSAS only pays lip service to Paul.

Tell you what jack-o-lantern

Paul says there are certain people who are despoiled in regards to certain teachings. There are several in your party including yourself who cross the line.

You cannot have it both ways. If you are going to claim Paul then you have to take all of him.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Samie,

Have look at your two "this" postings. Not following exactly what you are saying as pertaining to this thread but caught a glimpse through a quote from Crucible that reads

"People are born with a curse, they are not 'born sinners'. You have to sin first to be a sinner, and this is a small theological thing which nonetheless has big theological consequence."

Crucible is saying you have to sin to be guilty before God.

It's a nice thought but totally wrong. Mankind is totally depraved and cannot produce even one person who is not already a sinner. And if not for the Sacrifice of Christ no one would be saved.

We are not born with a curse. We are a curse. Everything we touch is ruined. Partly because we are self centered. Self centered is how we are born.

I understand what Crucible is saying. But Samie I don't understand what you are saying.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Saint Augustine was one of the best expositors of the bible. That is just the way it is.

Are you able to develope some false teaching of Augustine or is name calling all you got?

(I feel genuine pity for people like you. Don't get me wrong, I don't like you. But I'm not a hypocritical snob like a couple of Uncle Tom Calvinists here at this website. The Roman Catholic Church can produce greatness when it wants too.)

dialm

BANNED
Banned
And besides Grosnic,

OSAS can only produce false and misleading teachings. That is a sure mark of the antichrist. Yes OSAS is an anti Christian cult. It isn't even a church.

Your OSAS consolation is that you can't be mistaken for the Lady in Red as OSAS will never be mistaken for Christianity by the world.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Bright Raven,

To clearly quote you

"You do not believe the scriptures."

Is this saying like a zombie diatribe? It comes up all the time.

Here is another zombie saying

The gospel of Paul. It is a zombie saying because OSAS only pays lip service to Paul.

Tell you what jack-o-lantern

Paul says there are certain people who are despoiled in regards to certain teachings. There are several in your party including yourself who cross the line.

You cannot have it both ways. If you are going to claim Paul then you have to take all of him.

Each post you create gets more and more obscure as time goes by. For some reason, you seem to lean towards being illogical?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Here is a thought for you arsnic

The service that Calvinists perform is telling others what to do. We are the head. OSAS is the tail.

There are no women Calvinists.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And besides Grosnic,

OSAS can only produce false and misleading teachings. That is a sure mark of the antichrist. Yes OSAS is an anti Christian cult. It isn't even a church.

Your OSAS consolation is that you can't be mistaken for the Lady in Red as OSAS will never be mistaken for Christianity by the world.

See what I mean? You reason that if somebody trusts in their standing before God and believes what God says in His word, (The Bible) they MUST be an anti-Christ. That's totally contradictory. There's something wrong with you. For one thing, I don't believe you're a Christian because you deny God's assurance that if we hear the Gospel and place our faith in Christ, we will inherit eternal life.

Samie

You won't do it, which is a shame, but if you read Augustine's "City of God Against the Pagans", your entire perception of Christianity would change.

It is a rough read, and doesn't pull punches, but is one of the most important biblical expositions in history.
It can't supersede Scriptures. And Scriptures tell us people are born NOT spiritually dead in sin as Augustine taught.

Status
Not open for further replies.