ECT Proceeds and proceeded in reference to Father, Son, and Holy Spirit

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Father

John 8:42 NASB - Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me.

John 15:26 NASB - "When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me,

Acts 2:33 NASB - "Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured forth this which you both see and hear.

Son

John 8:42 NASB - Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me.

John 15:26 NASB - "When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me,

Acts 2:33 NASB - "Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured forth this which you both see and hear.

Ephesians 4:8 NASB - Therefore it says, "WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVE A HOST OF CAPTIVES, AND HE GAVE GIFTS TO MEN."

Holy Spirit

OCTOBER23

UNILECTURAS

PROCEEDS = money obtained from an event or activity.

So, are you saying that God gives Credit Cards or Discount Coupons ???

oatmeal

Father

Son

Ephesians 4:8 NASB - Therefore it says, "WHEN HE ASCENDED ON HIGH, HE LED CAPTIVE A HOST OF CAPTIVES, AND HE GAVE GIFTS TO MEN."

Holy Spirit

Intriguing collection of verses.

I John 4:13 and Acts 11:17 should be considered in that context.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
UNILECTURAS

PROCEEDS = money obtained from an event or activity.

So, are you saying that God gives Credit Cards or Discount Coupons ???
You are not contributing to the thread. Except to point out a definition of the word that is not being used here in any of these verses. Is it used anywhere in the scriptures? Let me know.

OCTOBER23

Ultimalectal

I am trying to understand what you mean by Proceeds in your Vague OP.

Everything proceeds from the Father including JESUS.

John 8:42 ... for I proceeded forth and came from God;
neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Knowledge, Understanding, Spirit, Wisdom, Life itself proceeds from God.

John 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven,
and giveth life unto the world.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Ultimalectal

I am trying to understand what you mean by Proceeds in your Vague OP.

Everything proceeds from the Father including JESUS.

John 8:42 ... for I proceeded forth and came from God;
neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Knowledge, Understanding, Spirit, Wisdom, Life itself proceeds from God.

John 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven,
and giveth life unto the world.
I simply posted these verses that have these words in a way that is arranged for the viewer. My definition is not important. What the scriptures say is. If you believe the verses were talking about a profit or making money then your question makes sense. Otherwise talking about these verses in the context of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is what is intended... and seeking after monetary proceeds is unfortunately not what these verses are talking about.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Notice that I included verses with both of these words.

One pertains to Jesus. One pertains to the Holy Spirit. The others still involve the Holy Spirit being poured out, or at least Christ giving gifts to men (should I be unsure about this or how?). I lean toward belief that this is the correct interpretation and I think there may be another one (another interpretation) though I can't explain it right now because I don't remember what it is.

OCTOBER23

UT said,

God is Spirit, first of all.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God.
----------------------------------------
And what is the Comforter then ?

OCTOBER23

UNTELLECTUAL said,

The (another) Helper or the Comforter is the Holy Spirit.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The Lord God gave HIS Holy Spirit to many People down through History.

But JESUS said that if HE did not go away , the Comfoter would NOT come.

So, Is this Holy Spirit / Comforter Different than past Holy Spirit given to men ?

=================================================

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
UNTELLECTUAL said,

The (another) Helper or the Comforter is the Holy Spirit.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The Lord God gave HIS Holy Spirit to many People down through History.

But JESUS said that if HE did not go away , the Comfoter would NOT come.

So, Is this Holy Spirit / Comforter Different than past Holy Spirit given to men ?

=================================================
What have you found the scriptures say about your question?