Pro Wrestler looking to grow in his word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPyKe-GB

Hey everyone!

Foremost I am an unapologetic follower of Jesus Christ!

I am in a "Pro Wrestling Ministry" that serves as an illustration of the lessons learned in the word of God, and how to deal with the problems of being a christian!

Glad to be in TOL!

-SPyKe

SPyKe-GB

Haha no I don't know Hulk Hogan... I am being trained by someone who used to be in the WWF a long time ago, didn't get too much TV time though... my dad did meet the Hulkster about ten years or so ago...

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
A few years ago Ted DiBiase started a "clean" wrestling organization. It didn't do too well. I saw an interview he did on one of the religion channels. He said he was tired of the smut that was finding its way into the business. However, now I see that he is back with the WWE (formerly the WWF). Although it might be just to push his son who is now in the business.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A few years ago Ted DiBiase started a "clean" wrestling organization. It didn't do too well. I saw an interview he did on one of the religion channels. He said he was tired of the smut that was finding its way into the business. However, now I see that he is back with the WWE (formerly the WWF). Although it might be just to push his son who is now in the business.

Ted Debiase is back!? :noway:
That guy has got to be really old. I watched wrestling in the early eighties (Kamala, Leaping Lonny Poffo, Ted Debiase, etc.). So he's got to be in his 50s, right?

Butterfly

Ted Debiase is back!? :noway:
That guy has got to be really old. I watched wrestling in the early eighties (Kamala, Leaping Lonny Poffo, Ted Debiase, etc.). So he's got to be in his 50s, right?

He's 57. I don't think he will be wrestling anytime soon. Maybe his son, Ted Debiase, Jr. he's 28 and wrestled for the WWE.

Butterfly

One cannot have a "successful" wrestling industry without drugs. That is a fact. The things the performers must do (acrobatics, injuries, day-to-day touring, muscularity, etc) cannot be achieved without the help of drugs.

In other words, the industry itself makes drug use a part of itself. It would be like saying that partying, drugs and women are not part of the rock and roll industry. :angel:

SPyKe-GB

Ha well we're not looking to be the next WWE or anything like that, but you don't need statistics to see that people like wrestling, and we're just using another tool to get the message across!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think one of my friends from high school was somehow associated with that movement. He said that most of the pro-wrestlers were homosexuals so they wanted to start a new movement to avoid that filth.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ha well we're not looking to be the next WWE or anything like that, but you don't need statistics to see that people like wrestling, and we're just using another tool to get the message across!
Sounds like a fun ministry!

If anyone could do it.... you guys could do it!

God bless!

the valiant

hi, im a huge wrestling fan and did a bit of training also, its great to see so many christians in the wrestling business.

sting, hbk, ted dibiase snr to name a few :D

Status
Not open for further replies.