President Trump on a mission from God

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalm 75:7 But God is the Judge; He puts down one and exalts another.

Out of context verse swapping, how cute.

1 Peter 2: 13-17

13*Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human authority: whether to the emperor, as the supreme authority, 14*or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right. 15*For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people. 16*Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as God’s slaves. 17*Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.

Back to Donald Trump and his promotion of drag queens, pedophiles and pederasts...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
False, you left that verse out of your quote of me on the previous page, my my, how can we trust you as a believer, when you lie, showing you support immorality?

If you want to get personal, we can talk about your support of LGBTQ ENDA doctrine, but lets not shall we?

Its a fact, God raises up and brings low especially in those in governance. See the bible.

We're talking about the role of civil leaders. Show me in Holy Scripture where it says they can promote things that God abhors.

I'll wait.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
right - there's nothing there to support your claim that he's been "kowtowing to a bunch of drag queens, pedophiles and pederasts...." since taking office

iow, you're lying

go to Hell

My my, Libertarians get down right ornery when I expose their degenerate candidate.

Danoh

Psalm 75:7 But God is the Judge; He puts down one and exalts another.

You have the "right dividers" there - when it comes to such things, they throw their "rightly dividing" out the window, and presto, a man who epitomizes the following description of what led to the fall of Babel - "Tower" and all, was "put in DC, by God."

:doh:

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

ClimateSanity

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Donald Trump has long been an ally of the transgender movement and as President has been very LGBTQueer friendly.

Now, explain how Donald Trump can be a follower of Christ while standing for things that God abhors.

Not being able to defend Trump's pro LGBTQueer agenda, CS turns on aCW.

Once you've defended the immoral actions of the leader of the free world, we can discuss an internet blogger.

I'm not turning on you. Unless you're better than 99% of humanity, you do things that God abhors including false witness here and lying.

Danoh

The following isn't really about Trump.

Does Trump strike me as a moral degenerate? Yeah, he's kinda of always given that vibe. He's a guy who is accustomed to being able to purchase anything he wants, but also having many things offered to him for free because he's a literal alpha male. Even before he was POTUS, you really didn't get more alpha than Trump. Now, he's the alpha's alpha. Not applauding him...just stating a plain fact.

Another fact: women naturally respond to alpha males in the same way men naturally respond to hourglass figures on women. It's just how we're made.

We're all adults here so let's be honest. There are male dirtbags, no one argues it. There are also female dirtbags -- otherwise seemingly honorable women who will literally throw themselves at an alpha male if they perceive some benefit from it, or simply because a man of power gives them the tingles. I have no doubt that's what Trump was referring to -- women who allowed, welcomed and even invited him to grab their crotch...the same kind of women who threw themselves at Bill Cosby back in his prime, the ones who didn't need tranquilizers to fornicate with him (and there were MANY). Trump knew those women were open to it because they were indeed open to it. In his circles, probably far more many women than not.

Unlike Bill Clinton, who wasn't always invited but indeed forced himself on several women. You know...actual rape-rape.

Were there similar cases regarding Trump (literal rape), the media would have been all over it 24/7 to this very second, with no convenient "bimbo eruption" or "drag a $20 bill through trailer parks" defenses of their President, as they did with Clinton.

Is Trump a dirtbag? In all probability, yes. Speaking only for myself, I've never thought otherwise and don't now.

But so is Clinton. So is Obama, a faggot.

Yet there's some of you who have no problem with those two dirtbags.

That's why the hypocrisy spouted by some of you here reeks and you need to shut up. You're embarrassing yourselves.

Yo, Musti - what'd you do - trade in Eph. 4:2 for the rants of what's his name; that guy all over the net and YouTube who goes by the name Mystery? :chuckle:

ClimateSanity

It is you and yours who voted into office a man who the whole of his public life has represented that which is an abomination unto God......Danoh

No more so than anyone else running for office. I have actually read articles about trump that are not the hit pieces that make up your whole reading diet. I'm talking about his life. He has done things that put many Christians to shame.

As for idols, you are a slanderer and false witness. James tells you to tame your tongue.....he was particularly talking about proud intellectuals like yourself. I am enthusiastic about trump because he is the one man I've seen that has the capability and desire and turn our country around. I'm not dependent upon trump to make my life better.... only God can do that, but I can also see that trump has the hand of God upon him as do many GODLY behaved Christians. Perhaps they don't have scales on their eyes like Saul did?

ClimateSanity

You have the "right dividers" there - when it comes to such things, they throw their "rightly dividing" out the window, and presto, a man who epitomizes the following description of what led to the fall of Babel - "Tower" and all, was "put in DC, by God."

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

You have repeatedly shown yourself to be an extremely poor "right divider".

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

I called it exactly right, see Babylon and Nebuchadnezzar if you doubt God raises up and brings low for His own purposes.

You all need to learn how to read the bible.

Danoh

It is you and yours who voted into office a man who the whole of his public life has represented that which is an abomination unto God......Danoh

No more so than anyone else running for office. I have actually read articles about trump that are not the hit pieces that make up your whole reading diet. I'm talking about his life. He has done things that put many Christians to shame.

As for idols, you are a slanderer and false witness. James tells you to tame your tongue.....he was particularly talking about proud intellectuals like yourself. I am enthusiastic about trump because he is the one man I've seen that has the capability and desire and turn our country around. I'm not dependent upon trump to make my life better.... only God can do that, but I can also see that trump has the hand of God upon him as do many GODLY behaved Christians. Perhaps they don't have scales on their eyes like Saul did?

Day by day, Trump himself is proving you and yours...dead wrong.

And I am not attacking you.

Rather; your obviously self-deluded perception of these issues.

In this, it is expected you believe the opposite.

We can't both be right; as our views of these issues are obviously polar opposites.

Time will continue to reveal which one of us was sound in our assessment.

I harbor no ill will towards you.

None.

Take these words how you believe you need to.

Or how you choose to exercise your free will to.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Day by day, Trump himself is proving you and yours...dead wrong.

And I am not attacking you.

Rather; your obviously self-deluded perception of these issues.

In this, it is expected you believe the opposite.

We can't both be right; as our views of these issues are obviously polar opposites.

Time will continue to reveal which one of us was sound in our assessment.

I harbor no ill will towards you.

None.

Take these words how you believe you need to.

Or how you choose to exercise your free will to.

Youve already lost, youre the one who continues to whine, now that the election is over.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Coming from you and your band of so called "grace" MAD frauds; I am not in the least bit surprised you continue to take issue with me...

Your so called "grace" is a fraud.

Yours and your little "grace" MAD clan's is nothing more than the exact hypocrisy of the Scribes and the Pharisee's of Christ's day.

And just like them; you each take issue with anyone pointing out your double-standard out to you; attempting to make it seem like anyone who calls you and yours on this ever convenient "grace" fraud of yours is the culpable party.

Your kind is a disgrace to all the Grace MADs out there who are nothing like any of you.

The majority of MADS out there are Grace based. They're open to debate on any issue without the need to resort to the Jerry Springer like nonsense of you and yours when anyone has a different view; they are as open to having a flaw in their attitudes and or reasoning pointed out to them as they are in their willingness to share their take on that in their fellow Believer.

They are truly a salt of the Earth Believer; perfect despite their flaws.

Christ IS the issue for them.

You and yours; you will only take issue with this also.

It is really sad.

You are actually so unable to see yourselves for how carnal you each have remained despite all your so called "gospel of the grace of God" rhetoric; that you can not even see how easily you conclude anyone who calls you out on this hypocrisy of yours, an enemy.

All your "not for us" about one Scripture or another, apparantly includes all those passages in Paul's writings calling people exactly like you on your exact same duplicity.

You are frauds. It is why you so easily voted for one.

Just as he would silence his critics; so would you.

Shame on every one of you.
Atta boy, Danoh.
Let it all out.