Preaching the Gospel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

The Gospel of the Grace of God !

Acts 20:24

24But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Men really hate this Gospel, the Gospel of the Grace of God, because it is opposed to our pride and ego by nature, and our natural way of thinking about salvation !

The Apostle Paul places a strong emphasis on the Grace of God and its superior role in the salvation of certain sinners, elect sinners as pointed out in Rom 11:5

5Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

And it does not matter if Paul here is referring to elect jews in israel, because the same grace saves jew or gentile as stated here Acts 15:11

11But we believe that through the grace of the LORD Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they. That would be the same election of grace.

Election of Grace is mentioned again by Paul here in Eph 2:5,8

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: The Faith is part of the grace for we believe or have Faith through grace Acts 18:27

27And when he was disposed to pass into Achaia, the brethren wrote, exhorting the disciples to receive him: who, when he was come, helped them much which had believed through grace:

Not believed by freewill or mans choice, but by means of Grace.

Paul teaches that we are Justified by Grace Titus 3:7

7That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

And this is that Justifying grace which brings salvation to all elect men. Titus 2:11

11For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Titus 1:1

1Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

Most people forget that Titus 2:11 applies to those in Titus 1:1

Now we make these points about Grace because Paul also teaches that Chronologically the Grace of God that does these things antedates all of God's dealings with man in grace in time and is the basis of His dealings with us in time in mercy !

2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Ps 103:17

17But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

Notice that the stedfast Love [Mercy] of Jehovah is from everlasting not to all, but unto them that are fearing Him in time ! So this Mercy or steadfast love was upon them before time, and before they actually and experientially feared God, for none of us are born with the fear of God already in our hearts, but are as others, by nature children of wrath. We all by nature have no fear of God before our eyes as stated here Rom 3:18

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

But we all walk as stated here Eph 2:2

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

But God had mercy upon us from everlasting, and according to that mercy He saves us in time by the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Ghost and are given a new Heart by this, a Heart that fears God.

Titus 3:5

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Ezk 36:24-27

24For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Jer 32:39-40

39 And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:

40And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

All this was done according to Divine Purpose and Grace given us in Christ before the world began.

So Paul wrote of salvation and calling as past facts in His and other believers experience, but He owned that ground of the saving, was of Gods Grace given before times eternal.

Last edited:

beloved57

There must be in any teaching of the Gospel of the Grace of God, that it is the special favor which God has had for His elect from eternity past, and that is what motivates Him to do all that He has done for the everlasting good of those whom He has given to Jesus Christ in the covenant of grace.

This Grace works for us before our actual realization as the text 2 Tim 1:9 indicates. It is antecedent to human existence, for it dates from everlasting and reaches to eternity and will be displayed in the ages to come Eph 2:7

7That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

That is grace has reigned in eternity past in His contriving the plan, and also in time in executing it upon its favored subjects and will continue to rein to its consummation in Glory, and then to be marveled and adored. It is from everlasting to everlasting, so it reigned in our election, redemption, regeneration, Call and Justification, and sanctification, and will reign in our preservation, resurrection or rapture and final glorification..

Last edited:

beloved57

That God delt with specific individuals before time began in a way of Grace is seen by the fact that some had their names written in the book of life from the foundation of the world per rev 17:

8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

This statement certainly implies the opposite truth, that there were some names [ Individuals] recored ed before time ! Here are a few more references to this Eternal inscribing:

Lk 10:

20Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

phil 4:

3And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

heb 12:

23To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Note, many of the church of the firstborn had not even been born yet when the writer wrote this epistle, but nevertheless, they are still written in heaven..

The word written here is in the perfect tense too, meaning, even those who were yet to be born in the future whose names are written in heaven, had them so in the past once and for all time..

Rev 3:

5He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Far from this verse indicating that its possible for one whose written in the book of life being erased out, but to the contrary, it confirms all the more that because of their interest in Christ and His death and righteousness imputed to them, they have no danger of ever being lost..

They are the very ones God the Father gave unto Him to save jn 6:

39And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

And those very ones He will yet confess their names before the Father, that He lost not one of them..

These things are to be proclaimed in the Gospel of God's Grace..

Last edited:

thewordofgod

BANNED
Banned
So the Church, Christ Body,as chosen in Him, were in a eternal vital union with their Glorious Head before Adam was ever fashioned out of the dust, for the Churches life was his with Christ in God.

Col 1:

17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning

In the beginning, before all things created, even Adam, He was the Head of the Body, the Church !

Also col 3:

3For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

This comes from being chosen in and adopted[as Sons or children] in Christ before the world began !

Lets compare scripture on this Truth 1 jn 5:

7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

It should not be doubted by those taught of God, to believe that God the Father hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings [in time] in heavenly places in Christ [eph 2:6] according [ in agreement with] as He hath chosen us in Christ before the foundation of the world eph 1:3-4. Being appointed, predestined, and ordained, that all those thusly chosen, should in fulness of the dispensation of times, be personally developed as Children of the Flesh [ Adam] by a natural generation; and then afterwords by a spiritual generation or birth to be manifested as the children of God or seed of Christ !

The only problem you have is that no Christians have ever been sinless saints. You need to use all the scriptures so you can get a good understanding of the truth. You also need to read Amos 8:9-11 to see that there was a famine of the word in the end times that started after the Roman government killed all the true saints.

Ephesians 1:
3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.
5: He destined us in love to be his sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,

Romans 8:
28: We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose
29: For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the first-born among many brethren.
30: And those whom he predestined he also called and those whom he called; he also justified; and those whom he justified; he also glorified.

1 John 1
9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 2:
3: And by this we may be sure that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
29: If you know that he is righteous, you may be sure that every one who does right is born of him.

1 John 3:
6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.
9: No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God.

1 John 5:
2: By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.
3: For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.
18: We know that any one born of God does not sin, but He who was born of God keeps him, and the evil one does not touch him.

Galations 5:
24: And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

beloved57

The antecedent Grace of God before our existence is seen in God choosing us in Christ before the foundation of the world as per Eph 1:4​
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:​
This was before and includes this statement here in Deut 7:6-7​
6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth​
7The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:​
Note: God was not speaking to all the ethnic jews there, but to the remnant that was chosen in Christ [Eph 1:4] for God has no Love for a people outside of Christ Jesus..​
Some of the jews had been chosen in Christ, but many were just called to be in the physical nation , so many were called but few were chosen before time began. Also this choosing and grace that is active before time to certain individuals is not based upon any foreseen actions or merit of the ones Chosen, verified by Rom 9:11​
11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth.​
They did not exist and they had did no activity.​

Last edited:

thewordofgod

BANNED
Banned

The antecedent Grace of God before our existence is seen in God choosing us in Christ before the foundation of the world as per eph 1:

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

This was before and includes this statement here in deut 7:

6For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

Note: God was not speaking to all the ethnic jews there, but to the remnant that was chosen in Christ [eph 1:4] for God has no Love for a people outside of Christ Jesus..

Some of the jews had been chosen in Christ, but many were Just called to be in the physical nation , so many were called but few were chosen before time began.. Also this choosing and grace that is active before time to certain individuals is not based upon any foreseen actions or merit of the ones Chosen, verified by rom 9:

11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth.

They did not exist and they had did no activity...​

You have no understanding of the spiritual things at all. You need to stop teaching your own interpretations. God is the only one who can interpret scriptures and everything I've shown you is directly from God.

All these scriptures are about the spiritual kingdom of the saints, Jesus and prophets called the Word. This Word used our flesh to speak through and I'm the last saint to exist on this earth for the only reason to end this age.

beloved57

theword:

You have no understanding of the spiritual things at all.

You will be held accountable for these Truthes I am witnessing to..it does not matter you cannot understand them..

thewordofgod

BANNED
Banned
theword:

You will be held accountable for these Truthes I am witnessing to..it does not matter you cannot understand them..

You're speaking from the wrong perspective. You need to switch over to a sinner's point of view and then you'll be seeing these scriptures in the right context.

beloved57

thew

What truth

The Truth I am preaching, you will be held accountable for it. Also you are being held accountable for the false witnessing you are doing..see ya at the judgment..

beloved57

Some of the jews had been chosen in Christ, but many were Just called to be in the physical nation , so many were called but few were chosen before time began.. Also this choosing and grace that is active before time to certain individuals is not based upon any foreseen actions or merit of the ones Chosen, verified by Rom 9:11

11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth).

They did not exist and they had did no activity.

Now this scripture Rom 9:11 has been most hated and twisted to erase its obvious and natural meaning. Paul here speaks of the purpose of God as in Eph 1; the election here is of individuals as it is in Eph 1. Now even though Jacobs individual election effects the National election of Israel, this none the less does not take away from from the primary elective principal of an individual which is in view in Rom 9:11. Election Paul teaches is on the sole basis of God's Eternal Purpose in Christ as in Eph 1 and not any foreseen actions or merit, for it was for this error that Rom 9 11 was written, to contend against the ideal that some foreseen action or merit or faith was the cause of election, for if such was the case, that election was premised on foreseen faith or merit, then salvation would be by works.

Last edited:

beloved57

The Gospel of the Grace of God

The bible teaches antecedent grace in another specific eternal truth, that of some having been predestinated unto the conformity of the image of God's Son, that He may be the Firstborn of many brethren Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

This scripture too has been wrested by the adversary, by those calling themselves believers in Christ, though they quote the scripture properly, there interpretation goes against the True meaning. They make it read as what God foresaw, that He foreknew who would believe in Christ in time, so He predestinated them before time, which nonsense gives a finite creature control over the actions of a Infinite Being and Sovereign, that finite is causative of infinite action, man has the precedence over God, and makes Faith which is a what, and not a whom, that which was foreknown; whereas this foreknowledge is of persons "whom" and not actions or conditions i.e Faith and Repentance ! So the correct understanding and rendering of foreknow is vital.

Last edited:

beloved57

Foreknow in the Gospel !

So the correct understanding and rendering of foreknow is vital.

Its a compound greek word made up of pro [before] and gnosis [to know], but this does not refer to mere knowing beforehand, or cognizance of the existence or actions of persons is quite obvious from a number of considerations. First Jesus will proclaim to many in the Judgment day that He never Knew[gnosis] them-and tells them to depart from Him, and surely He does not mean that He was not cognizance of their persons and their actions as pointed out in the previous verse 22

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

In addition, God's foreknowledge is not passive prescience, but a active ordaining force, for the same word is used as foreordained in 1 Pet 1 20

20Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

and again in Acts 2:23

23Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

It was God's determinate counsel and foreknowledge that delivered Christ to be crucified, and in addition, His foreknowledge was preceded by His Purpose to do so, and so it [God's foreknowledge] is affixed and subordinate to to His decrees.

Last edited:

krystyna

BANNED
Banned
You're speaking from the wrong perspective. You need to switch over to a sinner's point of view and then you'll be seeing these scriptures in the right context.

Sinless Saints

(Who has invented the triune God. Page 191. Post 2852)

If you want to be born of God and have the knowledge of God, which is the truth, then you have to be sinless. It's not a good idea to challenge God about the Bible because he's the only one who can interpret the scriptures.

1 John 1:
7: but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
8: If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10: If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

I am God, Kystyna, and you're acting like a complete idiot. (What’s the truth? page 2 post 28)

Only a fool could prove that a "Sinless Saint" sins or that the last all knowing prophet makes mistakes.

Only a derailed man could call himself God.:DK:

beloved57

Foreknow in the Gospel !

Also the word know is used in other ways than mere cognizant of existence of some one or something, but it also carries the connotation of to approve or the parallel clause suggest to esteem , to Love 1 Thess 5:12-13

12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;

13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.

The word know is instructive and enlightening in this verse Matt 1:25

25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Where the sense here for the word know is living together or union. The NIV for this verse reads:

25 But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

So, to know does imply a union, a fore-union. Those Christ or The Father foreknew was by foreunion !

So Jesus can very well mean in Matt 7 23, I never had a union with you, depart from me, ye that work iniquity..

Some would say that to foreknow is the same as election because in Rom 8:29 to foreknow goes before predestination, and in Eph 1:4-5 Election goes before predestination, but that they are not exactly the same is seen from 1 Pet 1:2

2Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

But they are conjoined, and hence Here God's foreknowledge is God's foreordaining certain people in His elective purposes unto gospel obedience..

Last edited:

beloved57

Preaching the Gospel of the Grace of God !

Antecedent Grace goes before to regenerate the ones who are to believe in Christ, for thats the intended meaning of a very misunderstood verse verse in Titus 2:11

11For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Here Grace is said to bring salvation, converting the sinner and teaching them how to live in light of the second coming of Christ vs

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

You see, vs 12 and 13 are adjoined to vs 11, the grace here brings experimental salvation or conversion. Those who twist the truth run for this verse to support their unscriptural views that God's Grace is made possible for all without exception. But Paul is actually testifying to a Sovereign work of the Grace of God to all the elect of all nations.

This is so because the dead sinner must be quickened, that is made alive as per Eph 2:1,5

1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

The dead sinner must first be made alive to do anything spiritual, how can one dead in sin deny ungodliness ? So then, how can a dead in sin person repent and turn to the Lord ? Is not that a form of denying ungodliness ?

So the Grace of God brings regenerating Grace to quicken alive all the elect men and women for whom Christ died, to convert them to a life dedicated to the Holy Purpose of God..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.