Preaching the Gospel, Teaching the Commandments

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Ought the Commandments to be taught?

With the Gospel and the Commandments, are the Commandments a part of the Gospel or separate from it?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Ought the Commandments to be taught?
Yup, and they are taught, authoritatively, by the Church's bishops---her ordained pastors.
With the Gospel and the Commandments, are the Commandments a part of the Gospel or separate from it?
The correct way to understand the Commandments, is through the lens of the Gospel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yup, and they are taught, authoritatively, by the Church's bishops---her ordained pastors.
The correct way to understand the Commandments, is through the lens of the Gospel.

I have nothing to do with what you are talking about. You have corrupted the thread. I am a Jew. Jesus, Yeshua, instructed us to keep (do) and teach the commandments.

Does understanding the gospel help you to understand the commandments? It has for me. Perhaps unnecessary. However, the truth of the gospel, if it be allowed and if it can be understood, my not accepting the New Testament Scriptures.

Idolater

I have nothing to do with what you are talking about. You have corrupted the thread.
lol.
I am a Jew.
No one cares. :idunno:
Jesus, Yeshua, instructed us to keep (do) and teach the commandments.
Yup.
Does understanding the gospel help you to understand the commandments? It has for me.
Yes, for me too.
Perhaps unnecessary.
The Gospel is necessary.
However, the truth of the gospel, if it be allowed and if it can be understood, my not accepting the New Testament Scriptures.
Huh?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
lol.
No one cares. :idunno:
Yup.
Yes, for me too.
The Gospel is necessary.
Huh?

If you obey all of God's Commandments you are a Jew, or an Israelite, a Levite, or a Cohen.

I cannot accept The New Testament Scriptures because of two lists of apostles. I grew up Christian having believed the gospel. I believed in the reliability, trustworthiness, inerrancy, and inspiration, etc... of the Bible.

Idolater

If you obey all of God's Commandments you are a Jew, or an Israelite, a Levite, or a Cohen.
:yawn: No one cares.
I cannot accept The New Testament Scriptures because of two lists of apostles. I grew up Christian having believed the gospel. I believed in the reliability, trustworthiness, inerrancy, and inspiration, etc... of the Bible.
The New Testament Scriptures testify that Jesus Christ is risen from the dead, and it does so in quite a few different places.

What 'two lists of apostles' are you talking about?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
:yawn: No one cares.
The New Testament Scriptures testify that Jesus Christ is risen from the dead, and it does so in quite a few different places.

What 'two lists of apostles' are you talking about?

From another thread,
Jesus is risen from the dead, or His body is still in the earth Jacob. No other option.

I don't follow that.

Jesus rose from the dead. Interesting sentence words phrase. Perhaps as a Jew I can do better and reject pagan understanding if there is any hidden here.

Do you simply not want to boast in good works or obedience or the works of the Law?

Matthew and Luke.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, I simply want to preach the Gospel that Jesus Christ is risen from the dead.
Matthew 28:6 KJV
Luke 24:6 KJV

I spoke of the two lists of apostles. Yes, Jesus Christ is risen from the dead. The gospel includes this. Maybe you should change your name so that it brings glory to God and His Christ or so that it does not support idolatry, which is opposed to the gospel.

Idolater

I spoke of the two lists of apostles.
I know. And I asked you about them.
Yes, Jesus Christ is risen from the dead.
Amen, brother Jacob.
The gospel includes this. Maybe you should change your name so that it brings glory to God and His Christ or so that it does not support idolatry, which is opposed to the gospel.
I find 'Jacob' to be offensive. ;) You first.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I know. And I asked you about them.
Amen, brother Jacob.
I find 'Jacob' to be offensive. ;) You first.

Jacob is my name.

יעקב

I used to be known here as Untellectual, but that is not my name.

That you do not understand shows that you are not a believer.

I am not your brother.

You did ask, and I answered. Then you quoted something unrelated.