Preacher kicks cops out of his church

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Just ran across this - never seen the footage from the Netherlands - brutal. I'd seen a lot of the footage from the United Kingdom - also extremely brutal. And yet the main stream media talking heads only wanted to talk about America. One wonders why.

Last edited:

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Just ran across this - never seen the footage from the Netherlands - brutal. I'd seen a lot of the footage from the United Kingdom - also extremely brutal. And yet the main stream media talking heads only wanted to talk about America. One wonders why.

Our rights are an illusion. We live in the freest country in the world, because of our democratic institutions, and our founders' grasp upon our rights is secure, because they wrote the right laws, but right now we don't believe in our fundamental rights, so they are being protected in spite of nobody believing in them, they aren't really real right now, but fortunately, our democratic, republican, and liberal institutions will protect us long enough to right the ship.

Hilltrot

This doesn't happen in places where people are allowed to exercise their 2nd amendment.