Prayers For My Mother

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Mom has severe pain throughout her body, muscles and bones. I could be from a lower back/spine issue or it could be something else. She goes for a MRI Tuesday AM and will probably need further testing. Please lift up prayers for my Mom during her difficult time, My Mom is a saint

She is a trooper, so for her to complain and seek help, the pain must be really bad. I can see it in her face.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Mom has severe pain throughout her body, muscles and bones. I could be from a lower back/spine issue or it could be something else. She goes for a MRI Tuesday AM and will probably need further testing. Please lift up prayers for my Mom during her difficult time, My Mom is a saint

She is a trooper, so for her to complain and seek help, the pain must be really bad. I can see it in her face.

I'm really sorry to hear about your mom, patrick, it's so difficult to see a loved one in pain. I'm glad you're there for her.

dodge

Praying for your mom and family.

keypurr

Prayers for you too keypurr !!

The MRI showed
She has a bulging disc and bad arthritis, she is now scheduled for steroid shot, which we hear it does wonders for this type of problem. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and thoughts. They are being answered
I pray that she does better than I did.

Thank you for your prayers for me.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app