Praise

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
PRAISE-GIVING GOD ALL THE CREDIT
Luke 16:15
15 And He said to them, "You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is highly esteemed among men is an abomination in the sight of God.
John 12:43
43 for they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
John 5:44
44 "How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?
2 Cor 8:18
18 And we have sent with him the brother whose praise is in the gospel throughout all the churches,
Eph 1:12
12 that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory.
Phil 4:8-9
8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-- meditate on these things.
9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
Titus 2:11
11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,
Heb 13:15
15 Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.
1Thes 5:17-19
17 pray without ceasing,
18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
19 Do not quench the Spirit.
1Thes 5:21
21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.
1 Pet 2:9
9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
Luke 1:64
64 Immediately his mouth was opened and his tongue loosed, and he spoke, praising God.
Luke 2:20
20 Then the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told them.
1 Cor 1:29
29 that no flesh should glory in His presence.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Matt 21:16
16 and said to Him, "Do You hear what these are saying?" And Jesus said to them, "Yes. Have you never read, 'Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants you have perfected praise'?"
Rom 10:9-10
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Phil 2:9-11
9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Luke 2:13-14
13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:
14 "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men!"
(NKJ)

Praise Worship Glory
Praise is to give God all the credit for all the good that comes out of you. Jesus done that everytime something good happened through Him, He gave all the credit to God for doing it through Him. Worship is to submit to God without question. And any thing Jesus said, He only said what God gave Him to say. Even in glory Jesus gave that to Gods credit, not His own. By thanking God for any good that came through Him. He said, of Myself I can do nothing, but it is the Father who dwells in Me who does the works. What abilities Jesus had was God. And Jesus knew it.