POTD 10/14/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardofOz

Gotta just love the use of the word *choice*. So IF rape were to become legal, would you then begin calling all of those who would STILL speak out against it as *anti-choice*?

What a stupid stupid word that pro-aborts have stolen to soft coat the atrociousness of what abortion actually is: the intentional killing of an unborn, still developing baby.

How much worse can it get than massacring the most innocent of beings? Seriously ... you act as if the ONLY way to deal with an unplanned pregnancy is to kill the unborn baby.

How about not getting pregnant? How about adoption? How about taking responsibility and giving the child the love and protection that EVERY child, both born and pre-born, deserve?

Who said anything about believing that abortion will stop ALL abortions? Criminalizing rape, murder and child molestation has never stopped those crimes either. So what's your point?

So you believe that poor people should be allowed to kill their children because ... they are poor?

Well, I am not myself against contraception ... HOWEVER ... as you know, MANY teens and women are multiple aborters or don't use protection because abortion IS their contraception of choice.

So like should we make murder, rape, theft, etc. legal, do you suppose that less people would die because they wouldn't have to sneak around to do the deed?

I have no problem whatsoever with government helping pregnant woman with medical costs for their pregnancy, aftercare and newborn care. However, like everything else in life, just because a circumstance makes life difficult or causes a hardship, there is still no reason to do harm to others to make our own life easier.

My life would have been MUCH easier if I could have robbed numerous banks and never worried about my childcare, rent, my children's school tuition, etc.

However, the easy way isn't always the moral way. Being a parent, like anything else, is a struggle and not easy. However, the rewards of bringing up and caring for another helpless human being who we are personally responsible for bringing into this world outweighs the struggle.

I AGREE and would love to see more help go towards aiding mother's and their unborn babies. However, why do you believe a hardship makes it okay to kill the unborn baby? The unborn baby did NOT ask to be brought into this world. There is no pregnancy fairy. The PARENTS, by their own actions, are responsible for the existence of the unborn baby.

Hey, I also wouldn't vote for a candidate who is infested with homophobia or anti-semitism ... however, that has nothing to do with being against abortion.
:first:
Pro-choicers have been getting a sore bottom from Rusha's smack downs since November 2007.

:whip::maxi:

Status
Not open for further replies.