POPE SAYS HE IS KING OF KINGS

OCTOBER23

CHRYS,

YOU CATHOLICS WILL BE WORSHIPPING AT THE FEET OF THE REAL CHRISTIANS.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the assembly of Satan,

I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

RBBI

Nonsense. The only people he's a symbol of Christianity to, is the people who don't know what a Christian is, ie. the Jews, the Muslims, the Hindus, the Buddists, ect., and they are blinded just as much as the Catholics are. In fact, this makes them one of the main stumbling blocks to the unsaved from those religions, for them to receive Christ in the first place, because of the RCC's errors and excesses, past and present. Peace

God's Truth

Pope Francis has never, ever claimed the title of King. Anyone who is king does not hug the homeless or the misshapen. A King does not wash the feet of the poor or the immigrant.

If other men want to give a human being the title of “King,” then leave them to it. But Francis and most other people in the world do not believe they are somehow a “King” of others.

The word pope means father.

The Catholics even call their pope 'Holy Father'.

Jesus said the Christians are brothers and not to call anyone 'father'.

It should make you cringe to hear people call the Catholic's pope 'Holy Father', for that is a name Jesus called God the Father in heaven.