Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by billygoat

A Christian who would stand by and watch his 17 year old daugter and his own beloved wife brutally, and repeatedly raped by a gang of animals because he can;t stop them; is this man a man? Is he a good husband? Will his wife respect him, and look him in the eye? Is he a godly man, allowing his wife to be abased and treated like an animal. After eight men have raped his beautiful virgin daughter, what manhood does her father have remeining? The best thing he can do is end his miserable pathetic life....His wife and daughter want nothing to do with this coward,

We men sometimes have to die for our woman. Life is not so precious that it is the only thing that matters. I prefer death with honor than life with none. This world is NOT OUR HOME, remember?? Weesa passin thru..your safety and cimfort is NOTHING

No, self respect matters a great deal. Honor still matters. I want to sit at the feet of MY SAVIOUR and hear those long awaited works...well done, son. You did all you could have been expected to do. If I coul;d only kill three of therm before they killed me, then so be it. God is able to heal the worst hurts, but not cowardice and caving in to fear,,,We men must be men:Grizzly: :jeffrson:

Context

Status
Not open for further replies.