Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jeremiah
To Purex:
You said you have NO idea who killed his wife and child. Most of the rest of us have ideas, and we are perfectly free to express them. When you get an idea, you also may feel free to express it. You are sorry that she has been killed, as am I. I express my sorrow in, I believe, a righteous anger that wants to see the murderer caught, and punished as soon as possible. The D.A. has already stated that the trial will probably start in three years. Until then this, is our only way of expressing some sort of swift and immediate justice in our own minds. This is not a lynch mob. We simply would want a fair trial in two to three months. This is our therapy. Your therapy is not knowing. My heart's desire would be knowing and seeing justice done. This is not a casual thing. A mother and her baby were murdered. Their blood, the blood of an innocent crys out from the ground. I am passionate, I am outraged. I want to see the murderer captured and punished. I think they have caught him, for that I am glad. I do not understand your detachment and confessed ignorance.
If someday it happens to someone close to you, {God forbid} then maybe you will feel the hurt, that you see in the faces of her family and friends. The same hurt that is so absent in the face of Scott Peterson.

Status
Not open for further replies.