Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by bibliophile1954
Wow-what a month! It was just a month ago that with the prayers of TOL'ers & my church here in Madison, that I rededicated my life to God! I am absolutly blown away by the changes that God has brought about in my life! I give ALL GLORY to Jesus Christ, for the almost daily miracle that my life has become since 1/11/03! How God could take an angry, depressed, suicidal, prejudiced, backsliddden man, & turn him around so compleatly, is a miracle indeed! Angry-the hatred I had for God, for women, for the world, was something that could not be believed! Have anyone of you seen the show "THE INCREDIBLE HULK"? Remember when Bruce Banner got angry, he would turn into the HULK? Well, I was a verbal HULK! The absolute evil & hatred that poured out of my mouth, would have shocked somebody like George Carlin, or Andrew Dice Clay! Depressed-wishing everyday to die! Suicidal-Having tried to kill myself over 2 dozen times! Hospitalized twice, once under suicide watch! Prejudiced-against anyone who didn't speak english, & wanting them to die, & even thoughts of killing them! And finally, backslidden-practically cursing God 24/7! That was who I WAS! Disgusting, isn't it? WELL! Depressed-COMPLEATLY SUPPRESED BY THE POWER OF GOD! Suicidal-COMPLEATLY SUPPRESED BY THE POWER OF GOD! PREJUDICED-Virtually SUPPRESSED BY THE POWER OF GOD! And backslidden-COMPLEATLY & TOTALLY REDEEMED & FORGIVEN BY THE POWER & BLOOD OF OUR SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST! Praise God!!!!!!!!!! All glory to Jesus!:thumb: I have seen God work in my life in ways that I would not have believed since 1/11/03! I am ofter driven to my knees, or flat on my face, in prayer &/or praise almost every day! I have seen how I have replied to so many posts since 1/11, & I can't BELIEVE what I am saying-I may be typing on the keyboard, but GOD is telling me what to write! The love that Jesus has given me for all of you is beyond imagining! How many times have my eyes filled with tears for the love I have for all of you! And the love that I have for the special people at TOL-those
with mental illness in particular! I have a special love for you that anyone who doesn't have that kind of illness, can't fully understand, because I still have M.I. fluttering around in the back of my mind! It's always there-but PRAISE GOD, HE is the one keeping it under control! And what is happening at my church! The sheer love for me, for our visitors, & in particular for MADISON & beyond (our slogan!), can only be GOD -inspired! This past Saturday, We had a prayer sercvice that had members praying in every corner of the church building, around the building, people praying for EVERY facet of my churches ministry, for every member, for every visitor that will ever come-it was unbelievable!!!!! We are going to be starting a second service because of the kind of turnouts that we have been having-people haven't been able to come to our morning service, because they couldn't find a parking spot! God is alive, people! His is Lord! HE IS ALL POWERFUL! HE IS ALL LOVING! And most important-HE IS ALL FORGIVING!!!!! He has got my life straightened out-I'm not perfect-NOT BY A LONG SHOT!-but if He can work such fabulous miracles in my life, HE CAN DO THE same for you! GLORY TO OUR WONDERFUL SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST! PRAISE GOD!

In HIS LOVE & GRACE!
bib:thumb:

You've been a blessing to me bib.

Status
Not open for further replies.