Playing on the Play Ground of Jesus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Validation:
Isaiah 66:8 KJV - ? -- Who hath heard such a thing, who hath seen such things? Shall the New Earth be made to not do the things the Lord said? - Shall the New Earth be made to not do all in the name of Jesus? --- Colossians 3:17 KJV – “Whatsoever ye do IN –( WORD OR DEED, DO ALL )- in the name of the Lord ( Jesus )”. ----- Do all in Jesus’ name? – That’s what Jesus said; - “DO ALL IN JESUS’ NAME!”. -- We WALK by Faith / in Jesus’ name, we WAR by Faith / fight in Jesus’ name, we WORK by Faith in Jesus’ name, and we SPEAK by Faith in Jesus’ name; so why can we not “PLAY” by Faith in Jesus’ name. – Our walk is kinda like they say, “Let your fingers do the WALKING”, or take up the whole armor of God to WAR, do the WORKS of rightness, and SPEAK the Truth in Christ; - so why can’t we PLAY if Paul ran the good race, and fought the good fight? – Does the word PLAY bother you? --- What about the ( PLAY ) ON “WORDS”? – The Word was made Flesh and that flesh was named JESUS; so the play on the Word of God is not out of Scriptural definition. Jesus was the Word and the play on the Word would be the playing with Jesus, RIGHT! – Where is the joy in the Lord if there is NO PLAYING with the Lord? - Does it have to be all WORK, and no PLAY, or all WAR, RUNNING, and all SPEAKING, and NO PLAY? - Just because you cannot PLAY on the WORD OF GOD, doesn’t mean that the PLAYING with JESUS / the WORD is unscriptural. If you “BELIEVE ON” the Lord Jesus, then you can “PLAY ON” the Word; which is Jesus. – The Word was made flesh, and his name was called “JESUS”, and dwelt among us, as we WALK with him in his name by Faith.

We are buried with Jesus by Faith in his name, by Baptism which is the Gospel obeyed, so it would follow that we can be raised to WALK, or PLAY with Jesus by Faith in Jesus’ name. --- “Why call ye me Lord, Lord and do not the things that I say”; and “do all in Jesus’ name”. -- If you are baptized, you are baptized by Faith in Jesus’ name. - If you are NOT baptized; you are NOT baptized in Jesus’ name, and you have not been raised WITH Jesus by baptism, to walk, or play by faith in Jesus’ name. ---- I have fought the good fight, and played the good WORD Game. There is laid up for me a High Score on the Play ground of the Lord Jesus’ War Game.

“Upon this Rock I’ll build my Church”, “and that Rock is Christ” the Foundation on which the Church is laid, and we are built upon the foundation of the Apostles which is laid upon the Rock of Christ. - There is no greater house that is laid, than that which is laid, and the Lord laid his House on a solid foundation, and solid ROCK. We are lively stones laid in line with the Corner Stone upon the Wall of the House that is laid on a solid foundation that is laid on solid “GROUND”, the ROCK of Jesus Christ / the Word of God by Faith, in the Name of Jesus.

If we WALK in the Light as Jesus is in the Light ( and Jesus is that light ), then we walk and play in Jesus, the Words of Faith ( Jesus is our Faith ) in Jesus’ name, doing all in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost.
You scholars and scholar sympathizers, prove that wrong.

Isaiah 11:8 KJV --- The cockatrice is the son of Satan, the Devil who sitteth on the throne showing himself to be God. --- 2 Thessalonians 2:4 KJV – “Who opposeth and exalteth himself ABOVE ALL THAT IS CALLED GOD, or that is worshipped; so that HE AS GOD SITTETH IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD, shewing himself that he is God”. --- & --- Revelation 9:11 KJV - “They had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit”. ----- Again; - Isaiah 11:8 KJV – “The weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice ' den”. ----- Guess who it is that has his hand on the Cockatrice’ den. --- ( The weaned Child, the Child of God ). --- Matthew 18:4 KJV – “Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven”. ----- Matthew 18:10 KJV – “In Heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in Heaven. ----- Now, - there is only one Angel that is spoken of; and that is the Apostle Paul’s Angel, Michael the archangel, who has his hand on the bottomless pit / the cockatrice’ den --- Acts 27:23 KJV – “There stood by me this night THE ANGEL OF GOD, WHOSE I AM”. ----- There is no way that you and all your scholars and scholar sympathizers can prove any of this wrong.

Paul – 121410

genuineoriginal

Validation:
Isaiah 66:8 KJV - ? -- Who hath heard such a thing, who hath seen such things? Shall the New Earth be made to not do the things the Lord said? - Shall the New Earth be made to not do all in the name of Jesus? --- Colossians 3:17 KJV – “Whatsoever ye do IN –( WORD OR DEED, DO ALL )- in the name of the Lord ( Jesus )”. ----- Do all in Jesus’ name? – That’s what Jesus said; - “DO ALL IN JESUS’ NAME!”. -- We WALK by Faith / in Jesus’ name, we WAR by Faith / fight in Jesus’ name, we WORK by Faith in Jesus’ name, and we SPEAK by Faith in Jesus’ name; so why can we not “PLAY” by Faith in Jesus’ name. – Our walk is kinda like they say, “Let your fingers do the WALKING”, or take up the whole armor of God to WAR, do the WORKS of rightness, and SPEAK the Truth in Christ; - so why can’t we PLAY if Paul ran the good race, and fought the good fight? – Does the word PLAY bother you? --- What about the ( PLAY ) ON “WORDS”? – The Word was made Flesh and that flesh was named JESUS; so the play on the Word of God is not out of Scriptural definition. Jesus was the Word and the play on the Word would be the playing with Jesus, RIGHT! – Where is the joy in the Lord if there is NO PLAYING with the Lord? - Does it have to be all WORK, and no PLAY, or all WAR, RUNNING, and all SPEAKING, and NO PLAY? - Just because you cannot PLAY on the WORD OF GOD, doesn’t mean that the PLAYING with JESUS / the WORD is unscriptural. If you “BELIEVE ON” the Lord Jesus, then you can “PLAY ON” the Word; which is Jesus. – The Word was made flesh, and his name was called “JESUS”, and dwelt among us, as we WALK with him in his name by Faith.

We are buried with Jesus by Faith in his name, by Baptism which is the Gospel obeyed, so it would follow that we can be raised to WALK, or PLAY with Jesus by Faith in Jesus’ name. --- “Why call ye me Lord, Lord and do not the things that I say”; and “do all in Jesus’ name”. -- If you are baptized, you are baptized by Faith in Jesus’ name. - If you are NOT baptized; you are NOT baptized in Jesus’ name, and you have not been raised WITH Jesus by baptism, to walk, or play by faith in Jesus’ name. ---- I have fought the good fight, and played the good WORD Game. There is laid up for me a High Score on the Play ground of the Lord Jesus’ War Game.

“Upon this Rock I’ll build my Church”, “and that Rock is Christ” the Foundation on which the Church is laid, and we are built upon the foundation of the Apostles which is laid upon the Rock of Christ. - There is no greater house that is laid, than that which is laid, and the Lord laid his House on a solid foundation, and solid ROCK. We are lively stones laid in line with the Corner Stone upon the Wall of the House that is laid on a solid foundation that is laid on solid “GROUND”, the ROCK of Jesus Christ / the Word of God by Faith, in the Name of Jesus.

If we WALK in the Light as Jesus is in the Light ( and Jesus is that light ), then we walk and play in Jesus, the Words of Faith ( Jesus is our Faith ) in Jesus’ name, doing all in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost.
I don't know who the scholars and scholar sympathizers are you have a problem with, but there is nothing wrong with anything you said up to this point.
The word "walk" as used in the Bible means all of the intents and actions done while living day to day. So, it includes playing as well as working.
Jesus said we would have life more abundantly, Paul said to rejoice in the LORD always.
Having fun while following the LORD should be expected.

Isaiah 11:8 KJV --- The cockatrice is the son of Satan, the Devil who sitteth on the throne showing himself to be God. --- 2 Thessalonians 2:4 KJV – “Who opposeth and exalteth himself ABOVE ALL THAT IS CALLED GOD, or that is worshipped; so that HE AS GOD SITTETH IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD, shewing himself that he is God”. --- & --- Revelation 9:11 KJV - “They had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit”. ----- Again; - Isaiah 11:8 KJV – “The weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice ' den”. ----- Guess who it is that has his hand on the Cockatrice’ den. --- ( The weaned Child, the Child of God ). --- Matthew 18:4 KJV – “Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven”. ----- Matthew 18:10 KJV – “In Heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in Heaven. ----- Now, - there is only one Angel that is spoken of; and that is the Apostle Paul’s Angel, Michael the archangel, who has his hand on the bottomless pit / the cockatrice’ den --- Acts 27:23 KJV – “There stood by me this night THE ANGEL OF GOD, WHOSE I AM”. ----- There is no way that you and all your scholars and scholar sympathizers can prove any of this wrong.

Paul – 121410

Isaiah 11:8 appears to be talking about the changes on the Earth during the millenial kingdom where dangerous things will become safe to handle, so I have no idea why you are trying to change it into the son of perdition that was cast into the lake of fire before the beginning of the millenial kingdom. Satan will be locked in the pit during that time as well, so it isn't talking about him, either.

Letsargue

I don't know who the scholars and scholar sympathizers are you have a problem with, but there is nothing wrong with anything you said up to this point.
The word "walk" as used in the Bible means all of the intents and actions done while living day to day. So, it includes playing as well as working.
Jesus said we would have life more abundantly, Paul said to rejoice in the LORD always.
Having fun while following the LORD should be expected.

Isaiah 11:8 appears to be talking about the changes on the Earth during the millenial kingdom where dangerous things will become safe to handle, so I have no idea why you are trying to change it into the son of perdition that was cast into the lake of fire before the beginning of the millenial kingdom. Satan will be locked in the pit during that time as well, so it isn't talking about him, either.

At the time you’re referring to, there is no cockatrice in the cockatrice’ den or hole. If there is no cockatrice in the hole, what is in the hole or the pit that the child of God or the Angel has his hand on? -- God or Christ isn’t concerned with any cockatrice in a hole; in the end. - What Christ is concerned with is the the Devil / “Beast” / Son of Perdition, and where he and his angels are to be put. Like in the bottomless pit referred to as the cockatrice’ hole. The cockatrice is a creature of death, and the hole or pit is a place of death for the Devil during the last days, or until the great falling away where the Devil is loosed a little season and gather together gog and the boys. --- Revelation 20:3 KJV –-- This is not the Lake of Fire. -- The seal of the bottomless pit, or the keys, is the New Covenant of Christ, protecting the Christians, the same as the Law was the enmity between Satan and the Children of Israel.

Paul – 121810

oatmeal

Validation:

Paul – 121410

let argue,

Colossians 3:17 KJV – “Whatsoever ye do IN –( WORD OR DEED, DO ALL )- in the name of the Lord ( Jesus )”. ----- Do all in Jesus’ name? – That’s what Jesus said; - “DO ALL IN JESUS’ NAME!”.

Jesus did not say that. Paul wrote down the book of Colossians. II Timothy 3:16 says all scripture was given by inspiration of God.

God authored the scriptures. Jesus did not. Jesus is, however, the one great subject of the scriptures. Starting in Genesis 3:15

Colossians does not say do all in "Jesus name" it says do all in the name of the "lord Jesus" You forgot the title, "lord"... God had that title in there for a reason.

Have a nice day!

Ecclesiastes 9:7-10

oatmeal

genuineoriginal

At the time you’re referring to, there is no cockatrice in the cockatrice’ den or hole. If there is no cockatrice in the hole, what is in the hole or the pit that the child of God or the Angel has his hand on? -- God or Christ isn’t concerned with any cockatrice in a hole; in the end. - What Christ is concerned with is the the Devil / “Beast” / Son of Perdition, and where he and his angels are to be put. Like in the bottomless pit referred to as the cockatrice’ hole. The cockatrice is a creature of death, and the hole or pit is a place of death for the Devil during the last days, or until the great falling away where the Devil is loosed a little season and gather together gog and the boys. --- Revelation 20:3 KJV –-- This is not the Lake of Fire. -- The seal of the bottomless pit, or the keys, is the New Covenant of Christ, protecting the Christians, the same as the Law was the enmity between Satan and the Children of Israel.

Paul – 121810

Isaiah 11
4But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
5And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
6The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

In context, the cocatrice' den is a very dangerous place to put your hand, but in the time of the millenial kingdom it is safe enough for a weaned child to put his hand in it without harm. The passage is very clear that dangerous animals pose no harm to even an unprotected child during that time period.

I see no reason to spiritualize the passage to call the weaned child a son of god and the cocatrice the son of perdition. You are taking half of a verse out of context and trying to assign a different meaning to it.

Letsargue

Isaiah 11
4But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
5And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
6The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

In context, the cocatrice' den is a very dangerous place to put your hand, but in the time of the millenial kingdom it is safe enough for a weaned child to put his hand in it without harm. The passage is very clear that dangerous animals pose no harm to even an unprotected child during that time period.

I see no reason to spiritualize the passage to call the weaned child a son of god and the cocatrice the son of perdition. You are taking half of a verse out of context and trying to assign a different meaning to it.

So you say!. – There are many, many things such as that, that mean greater knowledge than the appearance of them in the Letter of the Word. - Just because you can’t see the greater, doesn’t mean that the Greater doesn’t exist. – GOD comes to mind. - Tell that to any fool.

Paul – 122410

genuineoriginal

So you say!. – There are many, many things such as that, that mean greater knowledge than the appearance of them in the Letter of the Word. - Just because you can’t see the greater, doesn’t mean that the Greater doesn’t exist. – GOD comes to mind. - Tell that to any fool.

Paul – 122410

There are many, many things that have a simpler interpretation than many people that study the Bible will believe.
If it delights you to find nuggets of insight in the Bible, you are not alone.

Jewish Rabbis took the verse that had Moses saying he was a man of trembling lips and the verse where Isaiah had a burning coal cleanse his lips. The Rabbis created a story about how Pharaoh's counselors tested Moses with a bowl of burning coals and a bowl of gold and jewels and that Moses passed the test by grabbing a burning coal and putting it to his lips, burning them and causing a speech problem.

Of course, the simpler explanation is that Moses was just trying to find an excuse for not appearing before Pharaoh because he was wanted for the murder of an Egyptian.

The real truths in the Bible are simple enough for children to understand, which means the Bible is first to be taken at face value. Greater insights can be learned as you continue to grow, but should not be allowed to overwrite the simple real truths.

Letsargue

There are many, many things that have a simpler interpretation than many people that study the Bible will believe.
If it delights you to find nuggets of insight in the Bible, you are not alone.

Jewish Rabbis took the verse that had Moses saying he was a man of trembling lips and the verse where Isaiah had a burning coal cleanse his lips. The Rabbis created a story about how Pharaoh's counselors tested Moses with a bowl of burning coals and a bowl of gold and jewels and that Moses passed the test by grabbing a burning coal and putting it to his lips, burning them and causing a speech problem.

Of course, the simpler explanation is that Moses was just trying to find an excuse for not appearing before Pharaoh because he was wanted for the murder of an Egyptian.

The real truths in the Bible are simple enough for children to understand, which means the Bible is first to be taken at face value. Greater insights can be learned as you continue to grow, but should not be allowed to overwrite the simple real truths.

You just threw Scriptures away such as, --- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV ---&--- All of Leviticus, All of Numbers, and all of Deuteronomy. --- Have you even read the total of them and understood them with your great knowledge as a self proclaiming Christian? – HHUUHHHH.
Now tell some other fool that a child can understand the Bible without some man guiding him. --- Acts 8:30-31 KJV –

Paul – 122710

genuineoriginal

You just threw Scriptures away such as, --- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV ---&--- All of Leviticus, All of Numbers, and all of Deuteronomy. --- Have you even read the total of them and understood them with your great knowledge as a self proclaiming Christian? – HHUUHHHH.
Now tell some other fool that a child can understand the Bible without some man guiding him. --- Acts 8:30-31 KJV –

Paul – 122710

The truth in the Bible must be able to be understood by a child.

Deuteronomy 6:4-7
4Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
5And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
6And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
7And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

Matthew 21:16
16And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

Letsargue

The truth in the Bible must be able to be understood by a child.

Deuteronomy 6:4-7
4Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
5And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
6And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
7And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

Matthew 21:16
16And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

I didn’t say not to teach them, and you left out how long they taught them before they could understand the salvation of Christ. – Would you like to try it again? – You may need a scholar to help you. – You’ll find them with their heads in the dirt, hiding from the Truth.

Paul – 122710

genuineoriginal

I didn’t say not to teach them, and you left out how long they taught them before they could understand the salvation of Christ. – Would you like to try it again? – You may need a scholar to help you. – You’ll find them with their heads in the dirt, hiding from the Truth.

Paul – 122710

You are the one that apparently needs a scholar to explain to you that "the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den" does not refer to Michael the archangel with his hand on the bottomless pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.