Physics Games (online, arcade style)

Lon

First the website: Physics Games (absolutely free)
Please add your own (reason for this thread) as well as comments as to why you like a particular game.

There are a lot of fun games on Physics games. My current favorite is "Ice-Breaker."

If you are into Angry birds, Soduku, or Crosswords, or those hard quizzle Logic puzzles; I think you'll like these too.

Play a couple of them. Add a review if you like. Also, you might need hints for certain levels etc. Hope you have fun.
-Lon

First up:
icebreaker.gif

I like Ice-Breaker simply because it isn't too straining, other than looking at the figures and trying to figure out how to get the frozen Vikings back to their ship. Each level progresses, not necessarily harder, but in ways that intuitively challenge you to help each Viking by chipping ice, cutting lines, launching gaseous rocks, or controlling a swing and etc.

There are 40 levels. Some are more challenging than others.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Cool. Thanks. I tried a couple levels of Ice Breaker. Looks like there are a bunch of others that could be fun. :thumb:

Reminds me of the website addictinggames.com that I used to play a lot in college. Kitten Cannon was fun. :eek: