Phizer and Moderna investors abandoning sinking ships

Gary K

Banned
The forecasts for Moderna and Phizer stock prices are falling off a cliff. Why?

Edward Dowd, who saw the dot com bubble getting ready to burst, as well as the mortgage based securities bubble, says the following:

I want to liken here to what's gone on in the Great Financial Crisis. We had rating agencies, third-party verification sources that were able to perpetuate the fraud because the money got too big, their institutions became corrupted with the institutional imperative, and they got triple-A ratings which we all know in hindsight were not triple-A ratings – let's move forward to today.

The FDA is the trusted third-party verification of pharmaceutical products. 50% of their budget comes from Pharma...due to the institutional imperative that was in place at the time and the speed with which they tried to approve these unproven products with this unproven technology, fraud did occur, and what's my proof of that? The FDA, together with Pfizer, were trying to hide the clinical data.

And it’s come out recently...that the all-cause mortality for the Pfizer product failed – that means there were more deaths in the vaccine group than the placebo group. Normally in such a case, you have NO drug approval for such drugs. It's the gold standard. I've been told by all my people in the Biotech Industry they were horrified...
See mark 25:10.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/867-.../episode/episode-1602-the-big-short-92212337/
Dowd forecasts that due to all the fraud the stock prices for Moderna and Phizer will hit $0 and <$10, respectively.

It's an excellent article. Well worth the time to read.

marke

The forecasts for Moderna and Phizer stock prices are falling off a cliff. Why?

Edward Dowd, who saw the dot com bubble getting ready to burst, as well as the mortgage based securities bubble, says the following:

Dowd forecasts that due to all the fraud the stock prices for Moderna and Phizer will hit $0 and <$10, respectively.

It's an excellent article. Well worth the time to read.

It does not matter how many agreements big pharma has made with many nations, when the truth finally comes out about the harm done by vaccines the big pharma makers of those vaccines will be hit with serious market repercussions if not legal repercussions.

Gary K

Banned
It does not matter how many agreements big pharma has made with many nations, when the truth finally comes out about the harm done by vaccines the big pharma makers of those vaccines will be hit with serious market repercussions if not legal repercussions.
I agree, but that is not the main conclusion I take away from that article. What it tells me is that all these regulator/ratings organizations are fully corrupted. The only way that can be is if our government is a criminal organization that works against it's own citizens. Otherwise all these orgs would not be allowed to get so corrupt that they support fraud.