Peter, the Rock, the Keys, and the Chair - Steve Ray

truechristian

BANNED
Banned
Peter, the Rock, the Keys, and the Chair - Steve Ray
papacy was started by Simon Magus who claimed himself equal with GOD.most catholic practices are pagan or perversions of Christianity.

You should not be posting pagan catholicism in an 'Exclusively Christian Theology' forum. Go post on pagan forums.

truechristian

BANNED
Banned
I do, that's why I just cut off the rest of your post. If YOU had common sense you would not be so totally blind to context and perspective. Protestants believe that their neo-Christian 500 year old beliefs are authentic Christians beliefs, and that the 2,000 year old beliefs of the 2,00 year old church are wrong. That is quite a bit of arrogance. It is not incumbent upon me to prove established Christian doctrine.

Protestants believe the Bible - not the utterings of demons as catholics do.

truechristian

BANNED
Banned
Protestants believe that their neo-Christian 500 year old beliefs are authentic Christians beliefs, and that the 2,000 year old beliefs of the 2,00 year old church are wrong. That is quite a bit of arrogance. It is not incumbent upon me to prove established Christian doctrine.

Your eyes are dimmed and your ears are blocked but if you would turn to a the Dead Sea Scrolls that were written before Jesus was born and read that GOD banned pagan worship of idols that you catholics do:

Exodus 20 from Scroll 1Q2 Exodus
1 God spoke all these words, saying,
[..]
3 “You shall have no other gods before me.
[..]
5 you shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and on the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 and showing loving kindness to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org...ts-dead-sea-scroll-to-be-displayed-in-israel/

truechristian

BANNED
Banned
Shut up you moron.

Your eyes are dimmed and your ears are blocked but if you would turn to a the Dead Sea Scrolls that were written before Jesus was born and read that GOD banned pagan worship of idols that you catholics do:

Exodus 20 from Scroll 1Q2 Exodus
1 God spoke all these words, saying,
[..]
3 “You shall have no other gods before me.
[..]
5 you shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them, for I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and on the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 and showing loving kindness to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.