PETER AND PAUL AND THE KINGDOM

clefty

It is your imagination that I miss something and that you need to learn Greek.
nope it’s the come let us reason test all things and be Berrean about scripture...ALL scripture is Yah breathed and useful for instruction not just what you cherry pick and read in English...the irony when Paul wrote that to Timothy they ONLY had OT scripture...but you miss that too

There were Jews that tried to make the Gentiles do the purification works of the old law.
Yes Yahushua even had other Jews try to do it...but certainly Paul and Peter and the council of Jerusalem in Acts 15...James concluding Moses would be read to them crowding the synagogues every Sabbath...ever since this ekklesia was in the OT wilderness it ALREADY had those NOT OF JACOB partake worship and commune under ONE LAW

Numbers 15:14And for the generations to come, if a foreigner residing with you or someone else among you wants to prepare an offering made by fire as a pleasing aroma to the LORD, he is to do exactly as you do. 15The assembly is to have the same statute for both you and the foreign resident; it is a permanent statute for the generations to come. You and the foreigner shall be the same before the LORD. 16The same law and the same ordinance will apply both to you and the foreigner residing with you.”

Just as the Bible says, some said they had to do the old works of the law to be saved.
and they were corrected...as Bible is clear: works DO NOT SAVE...but ONCE SAVED we WANT to work...do His works...works befitting our repentance

Galatians 3:10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse,
yup especially if you rely on them to SAVE YOU...

as it is written: "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law."
Paul amplifies what Moses wrote “to confirm all the words of this law” to “does not continue to do”...

Notice it is continue as the person IS ALREADY SAVED...and NOW must confirm the Law or as Paul says continue to do or even ESTABLISH the Law...the SAVED continue to DO...persevere endure overcome hold fast work out their salvation with fear and trembling...not to stumble or cause others to...

And the next verse 11 “but that NO ONE is JUSTIFIED by the law in the sight of Yah is evident” EXCEPT TO YOU GT

“for “THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH” Paul quotes OT Hab 2:4

See? ALL scripture...

That's you, clefty
and Paul “copy me AS I copy Christ” and Peter “having heard the holy commandment do NOT go back to your own vomit”...oh and Yahushua...”if you claim you abide IN HIM you MUST live as He did” ask John

Galatians 6:13 Not even those who are circumcised keep the law,
yup...it NEVER saved...

yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.
a NEW law they were trying to instruct...NEVER taught in the OT...Sabbath was given to the stranger...uncircumcised and living within their gates...SAVED

Those non believing Jews were JUST LIKE YOU and your NEW LAW “every day is Holy...eat whatever ...never die”

Paul finishes his letter to the Celts with “glory except in the cross...by whom the world was has been crucified to me and I to the world”...SEE? We are HIS and to HIS WAY dead to the world nothing here about the Law

‘For in Yahushua neither circumcision or uncircumcision avails anything but a NEw CREATION” not a NEW LAW a merger of Jew and Gentile NO DISTINCTION remember?

“And as many walk according to this rule peace and mercy”...which walk is that? Oh yeah “Walk as He walked” 1 John 2:6 as Enoch did Gen 5:24 as Noah did Gen 6:9 in the light John 8:12 by walking in HIS WAYS Deut 8:6 humbly in the company of Yah Micah 6:8

And not like your “NOT FOR ME” I want another gospel another christ another WAY...something NEW