Pestilence

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...Spreading all kinds of vicious misinformation and disinformation about gay people and homosexuality isn't a very "Christian " thing to do as far as I'm concerned.

If a Christian :straight: believes that an individual will go to hell for his sin, is he wrong to warn him? 1 Co 6:9-10

If I say to the wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ but you do not warn him—you don’t speak out to warn him about his wicked way in order to save his life—that wicked person will die for his iniquity. Yet I will hold you responsible for his blood. But if you warn a wicked person and he does not turn from his wickedness or his wicked way, he will die for his iniquity, but you will have saved your life (Eze 3:17–20).

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Serpent dove , according to the Bible , eating pork and shellfish is also "an abomination ". Working on the Sabbath makes you worthy of death, too .
If you have a disobedient child , you are required to put that child to death . When was the last time you protested at the nearest Red Lobster restaurant to you ? Do YOU eat pork and shellfish ? You better stop or Yahweh will be mad as hell at you ! Do you have any kids , and if they have ever sassed you, why didn't you kill them ?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Homosexuals are the hardest hit with HIV than any group of people. They carry 60% of the Syphilis virus, despite the fact that they are merely 2% of the population.

Gay marriage did absolutely nothing to deter this, because most homosexuals don't want to get married. ...

You act as if faux marriage is a fix all for those who engage in an unnatural and extremely harmful behavior. Explain.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You act as if faux marriage is a fix all for those who engage in an unnatural and extremely harmful behavior. Explain.

It's obvious that if the majority of homosexuals wanted marriage, they would not transmit as much disease. You don't spread around anything in being with only one partner.

That's a big point in matrimony, which I'm sure you've never thought about :rolleyes:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Here's a pestilence
CopHFeNUMAA8qEN.jpg
:

Last edited by a moderator: