Personal love for Christ saves; faith-ruse is suicide-noose.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Bapi was secretary of a church I attend sometimes. Polite and industrious he was dutiful in church attendance and works. But that didn’t save him from sin as he had no personal love-relation with Christ. Only by that highest love we can resist sin. Once caught in the bed of a married woman he hanged himself to escape shame.

My co-seminarian Badal was priested by R.C church. We were close friends. He most dutifully carried out all the catholic rituals especially daily Eucharist. He had much power, servants and money at his disposal. People venerated him falling at his feet. But that didn’t save him. He lost interest in life as he often confessed to me. In suicidal urge he drove madly. So, he succeeded in killing himself worse than Bapi by a crash, maiming others too.

But I was rejected by catholics for my protest against financial and other corruptions. I then served the least like Christ especially among Muslims and remain saved by personal love to Christ for 50 years.

By faith people practically mean professing by mouth, going through rituals, reading man made scriptures, idolatrous veneration of Christ’s name, body and blood etc. They are incapable of spiritual love which faith means. Repentance, faith, hope etc. are derivative of spiritual love. But humanity means carnality by love, which is anti to it. So that fake faith can’t save any. Rather by deluding them, it brings them to spiritual death sooner than the nonbelievers.

Therefore the Christian world has become worshipper of deadly weapons to destroy the humanity, not the nonchristians . Whomever I preach humble servant Christ, the fake Christians come to destroy by their fake lord, shinning Christ who is pride-devil disguised as Christ. So they drag vulnerable them to spiritual suicide as illustrated.

So I must warn my people to beware of their enthroned lord Christ in shining apparel as suicidal devil. Of course almost whole humanity will reject my servant Christ as they crucified him before, to accept their fake lord Christ. But then I won’t be held responsible for their inevitable suicide.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
I..... remain saved by personal love to Christ for 50 years.

Way to go!

When you get to heaven you can run up to jesus and chest bump him, high five him and slap each other on the backside. You can tell him, "between that thing you did on the cross and MY love for you, WE DID IT! Way to go team!"

Good job helping jesus save you, never mind that silly book everyone talks about that explains it quite differently.

This Charming Manc

Harsh remember English isn't his first language.

I think we could have a sightlessly less judgemental and well articulated post, but the personal and profound faith in Jesus is the only way to access the work on the process

That faith is a gift because it comes only through grace, therefore we shouldn't brag, howvere i am starting to sound more Calvinistic than I am comfortable with :)

Way to go!

When you get to heaven you can run up to jesus and chest bump him, high five him and slap each other on the backside. You can tell him, "between that thing you did on the cross and MY love for you, WE DID IT! Way to go team!"

Good job helping jesus save you, never mind that silly book everyone talks about that explains it quite differently.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Way to go!

You seem a OSAS Calvinist! They say that only they are saved and all others damned. They get angry if one claims to be saved.

Certainly Jesus needs our help as he said "Believe me, Come to me" etc. He exhorts us to obey him and 2nd commandment!