Perpetual Adolescence

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
['We get to have nap time!' Stressed-out adults are paying thousands of dollars to attend the world's very first 'preschool for grown-ups' by Charlie Lankston] "Stressed-out adults are shelling out thousands of dollars to unwind at the world's first preschool for grown ups.

The unique New York-based program, known as Preschool Mastermind, was created by Brooklyn resident Michelle Joni, who holds weekly sessions in her apartment, where her adult attendees are able to finger paint, sing, snack and nap.

And, despite the hefty price tag, the new concept has already attracted a variety of New York's professional elite, from photographers and authors to corporate lawyers, all of whom are eager to forget the stresses of their everyday life and spend some time connecting with their inner child." 'We get to have nap time!' Stressed-out adults are paying thousands of dollars to attend the world's very first 'preschool for grown-ups'

"We all need to play...[We are] placing an importance on play...We are able to find loopholes when we are channeling different activities...It is so important to nourish that...[Adults playing with pipe cleaners] You can find a crown." Founder Michelle Joni Laura Ingraham Radio Program 2 Apr 15

15_9_25.gif

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things (1 Co 13:11).

I Won't Grow Up ~ Peter Pan

peter_pan_clipart3.gif

Last edited:

Mocking You

Thread title does not reflect content of post.

Anyway, sounds like this school could be a de-stressor for some people. What's wrong with that? Or do you just like mocking people? :chuckle:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Thread title does not reflect content of post.
The term used to be Peter Pan Complex. Today it is Perpetual Adolescence.

Anyway, sounds like this school could be a de-stressor for some people. What's wrong with that?

"When a baby blows bubbles, that's cute. When a man does it--it's not." Heb 5:12 ~ Adrian Rogers

Or do you just like mocking people?

:thumb: Mocking can be helpful (Num. 22:29, 1 Kin. 18:27, Pr 1:26, Ps 2:4).

musterion

You talking about Granite?

Seriously...an absolutely certain sign of impending societal collapse.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
You talking about Granite?

Seriously...an absolutely certain sign of impending societal collapse.

Poor Graniteheart. :sigh: He can't find humour in the bible.
15_2_4.gif

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision [Ps. 2:4].

"What kind of laughter is this? Let me say at the outset that it is not the laughter of humor. He is not being funny.

Do not misunderstand me—there is humor in the Bible. The devil has really hit a home run by making people think that going to church is quite an ordeal. We are living in a day when folk think you can’t have fun in church. I think the Bible is full of humor. Those of you who study with us through the Bible know we find a lot of it. There used to be a dear maiden lady at a church I served who never found any humor in the Bible. When I gave a message which cited some humorous incident, she used to come down, shake a bony finger under my nose and say, “Dr. McGee, you are being irreverent to find humor in the Bible.” I said to her, “Don’t you wish you could?” She’s gone now to be with the Lord, and I certainly hope she’s had a good laugh since she has been there because she has gone to the place where she can have a good time. She needs to have a good time—she never had one down here. There are too many Christians like that today. My friend, it is going to be thrilling to be with Him some day. We’re going to have a wonderful time with Him. It’s going to be fun, and I’m looking forward to that. God has a sense of humor, and there is humor in His Word.

“He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh …” Since this is not the laughter of humor, what is it? Well, look at it from God’s viewpoint—little man down there parading up and down, shaking his midget fist in Heaven’s face and saying, “Come on out and fight me! I’m against you.” God looks down at the puny little creature. It’s utterly preposterous. It is so ridiculous! He looks down and laughs. “He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.” It is so utterly ridiculous, my friend. Little men putting themselves in opposition to God won’t be around very long.

Mussolini did a lot of talking, and we haven’t heard from him lately. Stalin did the same thing, and he is gone. Little man plays his brief role here on the stage of life, then his part is over. How ridiculous and preposterous for him to oppose God!" McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: Poetry (Psalms 1-41) (electronic ed., Vol. 17, pp. 28–29). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

OCTOBER23

ICKY , ICKY, YECKY YECK YECK.

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child,

I understood as a child, I thought as a child:

but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Mussolini did a lot of talking, and we haven’t heard from him lately. Stalin did the same thing, and he is gone. Little man plays his brief role here on the stage of life, then his part is over.

Haven't heard from any dead person lately, even St. Ronny. Your point?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[J. Vernon McGee quote: Mussolini did a lot of talking, and we haven’t heard from him lately. Stalin did the same thing, and he is gone. Little man plays his brief role here on the stage of life, then his part is over. How ridiculous and preposterous for him to oppose God!"] Haven't heard from any dead person lately, even St. Ronny. Your point?

Dictator.gif
Do you love Mussolini, Stalin and Obama? :Shimei: Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10, Jn 8:36

dictator-obama.jpg