Pelosi: Climate change "a religious thing"

Gary K

Banned
Yeah, right out in front of God and everybody Pelosi just admitted that climate change is a religion. That makes climate change, at the least, pantheism, and very possibly theosophy. Both of which are satanic religions.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yeah, right out in front of God and everybody Pelosi just admitted that climate change is a religion. That makes climate change, at the least, pantheism, and very possibly theosophy. Both of which are satanic religions.
If that's true then it could be argued that government involvement in climate change mediation qualifies as the government "respecting the establishment of religion".

That means that all of the Democrats including Biden and Pelosi are violating the first amendment. And that means that they are all liable to impeachment. 😁

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

No she did not, you flaming nutcase. She said nothing of the kind, which is why you didn't even bother to quote her exact words.

You are beyond help.

Gary K

Banned
No she did not, you flaming nutcase. She said nothing of the kind, which is why you didn't even bother to quote her exact words.

You are beyond help.
It seems I got your attention. That means I obviously told the truth.

That I forgot attribution is a minor detail which okdoser supplied, but I'll do it too if that will keep you from having a stroke in your rage. You really need to learn to control your rage in your old age.

Gary K

Banned
If that's true then it could be argued that government involvement in climate change mediation qualifies as the government "respecting the establishment of religion".

That means that all of the Democrats including Biden and Pelosi are violating the first amendment. And that means that they are all liable to impeachment. 😁
Can't you just imagine the rage of the left for Biden being shut down because he's establishing a religion with his climate change agenda? It's what the Democrats are doing and that's the cause of the rage in anna as she is smart enough to fear exactly that.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It seems I got your attention. That means I obviously told the truth.

No. You lied. Again.

That I forgot attribution is a minor detail which okdoser supplied, but I'll do it too if that will keep you from having a stroke in your rage. You really need to learn to control your rage in your old age.

You didn't supply a quote because it wouldn't have matched your outright fabrication and you know it, so don't pretend you "forgot."

I already know what she actually said and that's how I know you're a straight up liar.