Paul Ryan in 2020

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Giving up on Trump so soon?

Yes because of all your anti Trump rhetoric. People like you guarantee a win for Hillary and the Democrats

i.e. you've learned that you can't argue with the truth.

Like your secular humanist comrades, I see that you loooooooathe Ted Cruz, obviously because of his traditional family values and his admiration and knowledge of the Constitution; what is it that you like about Paul Ryan?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Giving up on Trump so soon?

i.e. you've learned that you can't argue with the truth.

Like your secular humanist comrades, I see that you loooooooathe Ted Cruz, obviously because of his traditional family values and his admiration and knowledge of the Constitution; what is it that you like about Paul Ryan?
Paul Ryan has good experience and he can work well with others, unlike Ted.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul Ryan has good experience and he can work well with others, unlike Ted.

"Working well with others". You mean Paul Ryan works well with liberal democrats and his fellow RINO's who have sold out our Constitutional Republic, that kind of "working well with others"?

Working well with others wasn't something that was required of Donald Trump, in fact it was applauded that he didn't.

Why the change in ideology?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
It makes me sad and afraid for the US that the two candidates we can come up with are Trump and Clinton.

They weren't but, the people have rejected all others at the ballot box, now we are stuck with two choices, I prefer the one that is not a corrupt lying felon that Hillary that is, Trump is not my ideal candidate but, I believe that he can do the job.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
No, if trump wins he's always got my vote. Or if he loses and runs again in 4 years, I'll vote trump

Donald will not run again, anytime anyone says anything bad about him he gets angry and pouts and with any luck the American people will kick his butt. He is like a little kid who has the ball and takes it home when he is not picked first.
In addition, sooner or later we will all get to see his tax returns and everyone will know he is worth less than he claims that that he owes the Bank of China so much $. And perhaps his lovey dovey connection with his role model, Mr. Putin.