Paul Cameron & the Truth About Homos

Arthur Brain

There was nothing to address. You were babbling. The point had been made and you didn't want to let it go because you're an attention whore.

Or rather I simply pointed out that you'd missed the whole crux of my addressing Jefferson and jumped in from a position of ignorance to start with. Whenever you're on the back foot (which is most of the time) you run off with a trail of smileys and insults in your wake. As boring as it is predictable.

Just because I want to see you perturbed: it's none of your business.

Translation: You don't have a case to point towards and it's obvious as to why. People aren't inclined to listen to any sort of message when you're asinine and juvenile enough to call them 'faggots'.

Or maybe it was a joke and you have no sense of humor. I'm sorry, humour.

Eh, cos zealots like you are renowned for having a 'light side'...:rolleyes:

You're an insult to yourself.

About as witty as it made any sense...

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Or rather I simply pointed out that you'd missed the whole crux of my addressing Jefferson and jumped in from a position of ignorance to start with. Whenever you're on the back foot (which is most of the time) you run off with a trail of smileys and insults in your wake. As boring as it is predictable.
I jumped in to explain what Jefferson meant, seeing as how he and I have discussed this before, being friends and all.

Translation: You don't have a case to point towards and it's obvious as to why. People aren't inclined to listen to any sort of message when you're asinine and juvenile enough to call them 'faggots'. [/quote]
Actually I can point to the case that changed my mind on the subject of using such terms. But the truth of the matter here is that you don't actually care, so I'm not getting into it with you.

Eh, cos zealots like you are renowned for having a 'light side'...:rolleyes:
I dare you to ask any homosexual I know if they think I hate them as you think I do. I guarantee they will tell you that I do not.

About as witty as it made any sense...
Attention whore.

Arthur Brain

I jumped in to explain what Jefferson meant, seeing as how he and I have discussed this before, being friends and all.

You didn't even realize he'd essentially called all those who didn't want to view any sort of homosexual material homophobes and hypocrites solely because of it. I even had to quote his post to actually point that out when you claimed otherwise.

Actually I can point to the case that changed my mind on the subject of using such terms. But the truth of the matter here is that you don't actually care, so I'm not getting into it with you.

Well either do or don't. So far you've provided nothing and it's a cop out. LMOHM certainly doesn't approve of calling people "faggots" so if that was the "case" you were on about then there's certainly no point...

I dare you to ask any homosexual I know if they think I hate them as you think I do. I guarantee they will tell you that I do not.

Like who? There'll certainly be plenty who don't know you who think you're just a jerk for using such.

Attention whore.

Oh quit projecting and grow up.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
LMOHM certainly doesn't approve of calling people "faggots" so if that was the "case" you were on about then there's certainly no point...
Nope. Dude's name was Terry.

Like who? There'll certainly be plenty who don't know you who think you're just a jerk for using such.
You do realize these are people you don't actually know, right?