PastorKevin's SPOTD 6-03-07

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKevman

The award goes to Crash for his excellent post to IncapableAdmin:

Crash said:
Jesus claimed He was the only way to God.

John 14:5
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Jesus came that you may have a more abundant life!

John 10:10
Jesus said; The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Abundantly; An eternal life with Him, Peace in your heart, Wisdom on how to live right and make good decisions, direction on how to live without hurting youself and those you love the most!

As you know, He died and gave His life for you IA. There was a price to be paid for all of our sin, past, present and future - He bore it all - the sin and the punishment for it and He endured the most hideous emotional and physical pain imaginable, so that we could have the opportunity to not be damned to Hell and to live forever with Him.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Now is the time to turn to Him. If you don't, you could regret it for an eternity. You don't have to be like CRASH or believe what I believe or what any church says for that matter.

What you do need to do is admit that you have hurt God and other people (sin) repent (turn away from that sin) and ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior. Romans 10:9-10

Then you can read His Word and pray to get to know Him better!

Are you ready to do that?

If so, we can pray now.

CONTEXT

Well said Crash! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.