Pass Heaven entry test by loving enemies torturing in hate.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
The Chinese pastor was imprisoned with two of his lady Christian converts. They tortured them day and night to give up their faith. The pastor wavered but the ladies stood firm.

They brought them together and told the pastor. “If you shoot them you shall be freed. Otherwise all of you will be shot.” Pastor agreed. The ladies were very sorrowful for the pastor. They said “It is best to die loving Christ and others, than living a hateful life. We feel sorry for you. Even if you kill us we shall continue to love you”.

The pastor shot them by the pistol supplied by the commies. But the commies didn’t keep their word. They killed the pastor in the end. Here we see that the ladies passed the test to get entrance to love-Heaven. But, the pastor having failed, created hell even here.

How we can get such cross-conquering love? For that Christ prescribed practicing the 2nd commandment of love as exercising love makes it stronger. But Heaven-fallen love-rejecter we find that we are incapable of that, as I found out. We can lust, become infatuated even unto death, but love-spiritual is out of bound. We fell from Heaven accepting pride-devil in our hearts. That devil has killed spiritual love within and stops all efforts to revive that.

So my failure to love made me humble. I realized that I am his and Love-God’s enemy worse than Judas. I am beseeching Christ to help me. He surely helps the humble. So he helped me along these 53 years from the time I offered myself freely without pay to a poor tribal children’s hostel. He inspired me to do fasting and penance to mortify the inner devil to stop him from obstructing love-works. When I practiced that I found that I could succeed better. Practicing more I now could love more spiritually.

But some say that if we believe Christ (vocally, ritually or like all night vigils of Hitler’s Iron Guards!), he takes away our sins by his onetime cross-atonement. That is simply impossible as sin is a negative thing. It is a weakness due to lack of love-bonded integrity. It can never be taken away or washed away. Only by adding love-integrity it can be gone, as by adding light darkness is gone.

We can’t control our unruly passions because we had lost that integrity-strength for rejecting love in Heaven. So Adam and Eve couldn’t control their sex passions. So they tried to repress by hiding those parts. Only way is to turn back to cultivate spiritual love, which in turn will integrate and empower us to check rebellious unruly passions and tame them.

This false one time atonement theory is propounded mainly by Pharisee Paul to perniciously introduce bloody jewish god into Christianity. As that killer god accepted substitution for his victims, so Paul wrongly projected Christ as that. Then it led to another falsehood that he atoned for all sins up to eternity. How absurd!

Why Paul couldn’t forsake the jew-god as I and other converts has forsaken our pagan gods? This is because jews are the most proud nation. They cling to their evil bloody heritage most tenaciously. Our St. Thomas heritage churches never accept that false substitution theory. Christ taught us by his exemplified life, by Moral Appeal how to create Heaven, but not to create hell. Heavenly Father never sends to hell, which He didn’t create. He rather tries to stop our suicidal dash to hell by sending Christ. If substitution is true then Christ would have said “all your works are garbage. Stop, as I have already saved you”. No! Efforts of children are precious in the eyes of Heavenly Father as our children’s efforts are precious to us. Only by these love-efforts we get nearer to cross-conquering love.

While they continue worldly life, these false believers say that Christ‘s life is automatically doing necessary works through them. No! Faith-proud in them, pride-devil is working to bring the world to destruction. In the end their failure would be obvious like that pastor. But then it will be too late.

Letsargue

AGAIN!! – That has Nothing to do with the TRUTH!!!! Just MORE of you foolish Testimonies that are not Christ’s Testament!!!!!!!! – Can’t you ever get it??? – That it’s not your testimonies that have ANY THING to do with GOD????

“Love your Enemies”; does NOT mean to love them like one Loves Christ, Truth, Green Beans, or his Car!!!! -- But love your enemies ( Enough ) / At least “Enough” to try to Save their Foolish Souls!! – God does not require us to love any Fool any more than that, but at least that much. ---- SO Read the Book and Learn what God / Christ / The truth is all about!!!!!!!!

Paul – 042613

bucksplasher

AGAIN!! – That has Nothing to do with the TRUTH!!!! Just MORE of you foolish Testimonies that are not Christ’s Testament!!!!!!!! – Can’t you ever get it??? – That it’s not your testimonies that have ANY THING to do with GOD????

“Love your Enemies”; does NOT mean to love them like one Loves Christ, Truth, Green Beans, or his Car!!!! -- But love your enemies ( Enough ) / At least “Enough” to try to Save their Foolish Souls!! – God does not require us to love any Fool any more than that, but at least that much. ---- SO Read the Book and Learn what God / Christ / The truth is all about!!!!!!!!

Paul – 042613

"Pray for those who persecute" and for those who are mislead. I agree. tWINs

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
What is needful is the inner life of Christ in the soul....maybe the sisters had it, he pastor not...maybe the pastor did, perhaps he was terribly afraid. The sisters forgave him...now dear Stephengo contradicts his Love God philosophy...for he supposes that God did not forgive the pastor....perhaps God wanted to demonstrate something to the cruel guards.....

Stephengo does you have the inner life?

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
What is needful is the inner life of Christ in the soul....maybe the sisters had it, he pastor not...maybe the pastor did, perhaps he was terribly afraid. The sisters forgave him...now dear Stephengo contradicts his Love God philosophy...for he supposes that God did not forgive the pastor....perhaps God wanted to demonstrate something to the cruel guards.....

Stephengo does you have the inner life?

Certainly all-forgiving God forgave him, even the devil. But without repentance/atonement no one can get that proffered forgiveness. In pastor's case it is very difficult.

Everyone has inner life either presided by pride-devil or Christ, In christians' case conflict is going on