Paper: Obama Threatened to Shoot Down Israeli Jets

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

So tell us again why it's so unbelievable that B. Hussein Obama (who has very close ties to Islam) wouldn't threaten to shoot down Israeli jets headed for muzzieland?
1. There will be no "Israeli jets headed for muzzieland" because Nettenyahu knows that short of resorting to nuclear weapons, Israel lacks the weapon and the delivery system to target a facility that is deep underground.
I've pointed out that the left wing media is in bed with the Obama administration, so why would they report something that would be damaging to their boy?
2. When Brian Williams' credibilty was in doubt, the " left wing media" removed him as their news anchor BUT when Bill O'Reilly's credibility is questioned FOXNEWS "circles the wagons" around "their boy."
I've also pointed out that B. Hussein Obama (a good Christian name) has very close ties to radical muzzie organizations like Hamas and The Muslim Brotherhood.
3. Given that Chtistianity originated in Palestine, perhaps "aCultureWarrior" could enlighten us as to what qualifies as "a good Christian name!"
Now of you want to refute what I just said about the left wing media and Hussein's ties to radical Islam, then please do. If not...it's back to that internet troll remark.
4. Its bad enough that "aCultureWarrior" is an "Islamicphobe," but does he/she have to do it in the name of Christianity!

What do the words “Barack” and “Obama” literally mean?

Barack is an African name meaning “blessed.” It is a form of both the Hebrew name Baruch and the Arabic name Mubarak, which also mean “blessed” and relate to the Arabic barakah.

Obama is an ancient Kenyan surname. The name is found frequently among the Luo, the third largest ethnic group in Kenya. It is believed that the name derived from the root word obam, which means “to lean or bend.”

Obama’s middle name Hussein is the first name of his paternal grandfather. The name, which is of Arabic origin, means “good” or “handsome one.”

http://blog.dictionary.com/barack-obama-name/

Last edited:

Mocking You

2. When Brian Williams' credibilty was in doubt, the " left wing media" removed him as their news anchor BUT when Biill O'Reilly's credibility is questioned FOXNEWS "circles the wagons" around "their boy."

I'm no fan of Faux News but the difference is that Brian Williams was a reporter, is/was the news anchor and was the face of NBC news. Bill O'Reilly is a news commentator. I believe there is a difference.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Fox News forced to backtrack again over Bill O'Reilly's reporting claims
2 March 2015

Channel admits O’Reilly did not witness bombings in Northern Ireland or murders in El Salvador in wake of questions over TV host’s reporting experiences

Fox News has admitted, in answer to questions from the Washington Post, that host Bill O’Reilly did not witness any bombings in Northern Ireland or murders in El Salvador. The network said he saw only photographs of such atrocities.

For more than a week, Fox defended O’Reilly from increasing accusations that he has for years exaggerated elements of his reporting. O’Reilly called such accusations “*****” and made vague threats against reporters who do not satisfy his demands about their own reporting.

The story took on increased relevancy after NBC suspended the Nightly News anchor Brian Williams, over inconsistencies in his version of events in Iraq in 2003 and around Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

The new Fox statement is the second time either Fox or O’Reilly has backtracked on such issues.

1. O’Reilly claimed in a broadcast to have taken part in “a raid” in Ireland, and in a 2013 book, Keep It Pithy, wrote that he had seen “Irish terrorists kill and maim their fellow citizens in Belfast with bombs”.

O’Reilly did not see any bombings or injuries but only saw photographs provided to reporters by police, a Fox spokesperson told the Post.

2. Last week, O’Reilly qualified his claims of having seen four nuns murdered in El Salvador in 1980, during that country’s civil war. O’Reilly had said he saw “guys gun down nuns in El Salvador” and “nuns get shot in the back of the head”. He now says he was among “reporters [who were] shown horrendous images of violence that were never broadcast”.

O’Reilly was forced to concede that point to the liberal media watchdog Mediaite, which pointed out that the nuns were murdered in December 1980 and that O’Reilly did not travel to El Salvador until he became a CBS correspondent in 1981.

3. O’Reilly has claimed in broadcasts and books to have covered “four wars”, citing Northern Ireland, El Salvador, the Falklands and an unspecified conflict in Israel.

O’Reilly’s claims about his experiences in Argentina were the first to raise questions about the anchor’s truthfulness, when the liberal magazine Mother Jones found inconsistencies between his stories and eyewitness accounts. He has defended his claims that he reported “on the ground in active war zones” and “survived a combat situation in Argentina during the Falklands war”, although he has admitted that he never reported from the islands and was instead 1,200 miles away, in Buenos Aires.

Former colleagues at CBS disputed O’Reilly’s account of what happened in Buenos Aires, where he claims to have dragged to safety a cameraman who had been wounded by a rioting crowd.

4. O’Reilly’s coverage of the 1992 LA riots has also been called into question by former colleagues, who said they could not recollect any incident that might resemble being “attacked by protesters” or having concrete “raining down on us”, as he claimed.

Bill O'Reilly's LA riots 'bombardment' stories disputed by former colleagues

“It didn’t happen,” Rick Kirkham, Inside Edition’s lead reporter, told the Guardian last week. “If it did, how come none of the rest of us remember it?”

Fox has dismissed such questions as “nothing more than an orchestrated campaign by far-left advocates”.

“Responding to the unproven accusation du jour has become an exercise in futility,” a spokesperson told the Guardian in answer to questions over O’Reilly’s reporting of the LA riots. “Fox News maintains its staunch support of O’Reilly, who is no stranger to calculated onslaughts.”

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/mar/02/fox-news-bill-o-reilly-reports
The stories in question occured while O’Reilly was a reporter and reveal a pattern of repeated misrepresentations and embellishments.

1. "... in a 2013 book, Keep It Pithy, O’Reilly wrote that he had seen “Irish terrorists kill and maim their fellow citizens in Belfast with bombs” - what O'Reilly failed to mention was that his story was based on pictures, not on first hand accounts.

2. "O’Reilly had said he saw “guys gun down nuns in El Salvador” and “nuns get shot in the back of the head” - here again O'Reilly was reporting on pictures that he saw in 1981 (he wasn't even in El Salvador when they were killed in 1980).

3. "has defended his claims that he reported “on the ground in active war zones” and “survived a combat situation in Argentina during the Falklands war” - O'Reilly was actually 1,200 miles away from the Falklands "war zone" and his former colleagues at CBS dispute his claim that he rescued a wounded cameraman during a riot.

4. "being “attacked by protesters” or having concrete “raining down on us”' - O'Reilly's recollections are contradicted by other former colleagues who were there.

Last edited:

shagster01

Go ahead and show us how the liberals at CNN and MSNBC have just been brutal towards B. Hussein Obama since he ran for El Presidente' and took office.

Is that your requirement? A news source must be brutal towards the president of the USA to be seen as credible?

You live in a sad little world.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I find it hard to believe that:

1. A Kuwaiti newspaper has "well placed sources" in the Netanyahu administration.

I don't. They don't want to lose their lifestyle. They have no desire to live the Taliban way.

I notice that only right wing news organizations are reporting this "news".

But if it was a phony story about George Bush in the National Guard they would carry it. I am glad you acknowledge very liberal news narratives passed off as news.

Mocking You

I don't. They don't want to lose their lifestyle. They have no desire to live the Taliban way.

You believe that a Kuwaiti newspaper has sources high up in the Netanyahu administration because they don't want to have the Taliban take over Kuwait? :noway:

But if it was a phony story about George Bush in the National Guard they would carry it. I am glad you acknowledge very liberal news narratives passed off as news.

non sequitur

The Berean

Let me ask this question. Would people be outraged if Israel attacked American military forces? :think:

musterion

If Obama were a Muslim seeking to weaken the U.S. while retaining as much plausible deniability as possible, would he be doing anything differently?