Out of Wed-lock Two:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

The criticism of the use of the word “bastard” came up in some of the discussions in the other Thread, “Out of Wed-lock”; the first Thread. -- After going back into some of the posts, I found that the lady finally pointed out that her child was a GIRL, not a BOY. ---- It’s amazing to me that some of the great prophets of TOL couldn’t have helped this lady with the horrifying notion that she had a - (Pardon me) bastard child all this time. --- (Shame on all of you so called “Christians”).

The lady with the child, a girl child, ---- There is nothing anywhere in all Scriptures that even hints at the possibility that a girl child can be born out of wedlock.---- Let me say that again. ---- “There is nothing anywhere in all Scriptures that even hints at the possibility that a girl child can be born out of wedlock”. ---- The present notion of “marriage” is most likely taken from the Catholic Religion. Then Luther / the Lutheran Religion brought the same idea of marriage out of the Catholic Church with them. - Now, all the different groups of different religions that have come out of the Catholic and the Lutheran Churches, directly or indirectly have brought out the same ridiculous doctrine of marriage, and hold to it.
You all’s doctrine of marriage is a grievous error. – You all believe that the celebration or the party is to be after some man says, “YOU ARE NOW MAN AND WIFE”. - That’s wrong!

The party or celebration is ALWAYS some time after the MARRIAGE, never during the marriage! – That’s according to GOD. --- Isn’t it according to GOD that we have all our doing? – That’s in his name.
According to God – Two people; - a boy and a girl privately, -- “PRIVATELY” give themselves to each other in promise, and at that time they START the child and the family. THEN AFTER THAT, they announce the “marriage”, and have the wedding feast after the marriage, which was the merger, or the joining of the two in sex to have the child. That is or was the marriage. - The joining of the two, not some man saying that they are married. God joins the couple together because of the promise the two gave to each other in private, then the joining to give birth to a child.
The two may live together without the joining, -- that is called being espoused. – Joseph and Mary were espoused, and not married. – Jesus and Mary Magdalene were espoused, and not married until they both met in Heaven. – Song of Solomon 4:10-12 KJV - & - John 14:3 KJV – Mary Magdalene is the one chosen by the Lord Jesus to be his Bride and Wife, the Church, the Body of his own, of which he is the Head / Lord.

SOOO! – A girl cannot be bastardized, - that is reserved for only the men, never the girl or woman.
The only way a child can be born out of wedlock is the man and woman have a child without giving themselves in PROMISE / “PROMISE”; - promised to one another for life in private. The joining was the marriage of promise. Just like the marriage to Christ, by his bride. - However, the marriage to Christ is not a sex act. - The marriage to Christ is the man / Prophet of Christ planting the seed of the Gospel, and bringing forth a new Child of the Father from the water / born of water and of the Word. ----- (Please excuse the language here).> – Only a whore can have a bastard son, because there is none to be a FATHER, - “FATHER” of the Child. -- A “bastard” will have a “bastard” child; not the mother.

Allow me to point out something critical here. – It’s likely that every one of you will say that there are some religious groups or Churches that just are not “Christian” groups or Churches. Many say the Catholic Church is not a Christian Church, or that the Mormon is not truly Christian. The Atheists, Marxists, and some say that the JWs are not truly Christian, and the great brotherhood of Freemasons, and of course, there’s the local brotherhood of bartenders, and the fellowship of the very Good-fellows, and the Prison-hood of the Professional Criminal. --- AND OTHERS; all who are not Christian, and all who cannot be married by God. – Which is to say, - “They cannot be joined together by God in marriage”. --- What I’m saying, and what God ultimately says, is that if one is not a Christian, he is a Bastard and not a child of God.- (HE IS), - not the woman or the woman child.

Only the Christian can be joined in marriage by God. - All others, false Christians and all, are the Children of the Devil, and therefore, Bastards. - NO WOMEN can be included in that

The married couple is not the SEX PARTNER of his or her husband or wife. That is not what the marriage is about. - It’s not about the sex. - It’s about the comfort the wife can give to her husband; and the secure life the husband can give to his wife. --- If you cannot believe the following, you’re in trouble. > ----- 1 Corinthians 7:29 KJV --- Also read all of first Corinthians seven, 26 through 40 KJV ----- Paul wrote that to the CHRISTIANS, not to the LOST. The lost will not and cannot believe anything about that, it matters not that GOD SAID IT TO HIS CHILDREN.

Prove me wrong in this also!

Paul -- 082710

taikoo

The criticism of the use of the word “bastard” came up in some of the discussions in the other Thread, “Out of Wed-lock”; the first Thread. -- After going back into some of the posts, I found that the lady finally pointed out that her child was a GIRL, not a BOY. ---- It’s amazing to me that some of the great prophets of TOL couldn’t have helped this lady with the horrifying notion that she had a - (Pardon me) bastard child all this time. --- (Shame on all of you so called “Christians”).

The lady with the child, a girl child, ---- There is nothing anywhere in all Scriptures that even hints at the possibility that a girl child can be born out of wedlock.---- Let me say that again. ---- “There is nothing anywhere in all Scriptures that even hints at the possibility that a girl child can be born out of wedlock”. ---- The present notion of “marriage” is most likely taken from the Catholic Religion. Then Luther / the Lutheran Religion brought the same idea of marriage out of the Catholic Church with them. - Now, all the different groups of different religions that have come out of the Catholic and the Lutheran Churches, directly or indirectly have brought out the same ridiculous doctrine of marriage, and hold to it.
You all’s doctrine of marriage is a grievous error. – You all believe that the celebration or the party is to be after some man says, “YOU ARE NOW MAN AND WIFE”. - That’s wrong!

The party or celebration is ALWAYS some time after the MARRIAGE, never during the marriage! – That’s according to GOD. --- Isn’t it according to GOD that we have all our doing? – That’s in his name.
According to God – Two people; - a boy and a girl privately, -- “PRIVATELY” give themselves to each other in promise, and at that time they START the child and the family. THEN AFTER THAT, they announce the “marriage”, and have the wedding feast after the marriage, which was the merger, or the joining of the two in sex to have the child. That is or was the marriage. - The joining of the two, not some man saying that they are married. God joins the couple together because of the promise the two gave to each other in private, then the joining to give birth to a child.
The two may live together without the joining, -- that is called being espoused. – Joseph and Mary were espoused, and not married. – Jesus and Mary Magdalene were espoused, and not married until they both met in Heaven. – Song of Solomon 4:10-12 KJV - & - John 14:3 KJV – Mary Magdalene is the one chosen by the Lord Jesus to be his Bride and Wife, the Church, the Body of his own, of which he is the Head / Lord.

SOOO! – A girl cannot be bastardized, - that is reserved for only the men, never the girl or woman.
The only way a child can be born out of wedlock is the man and woman have a child without giving themselves in PROMISE / “PROMISE”; - promised to one another for life in private. The joining was the marriage of promise. Just like the marriage to Christ, by his bride. - However, the marriage to Christ is not a sex act. - The marriage to Christ is the man / Prophet of Christ planting the seed of the Gospel, and bringing forth a new Child of the Father from the water / born of water and of the Word. ----- (Please excuse the language here).> – Only a whore can have a bastard son, because there is none to be a FATHER, - “FATHER” of the Child. -- A “bastard” will have a “bastard” child; not the mother.

Allow me to point out something critical here. – It’s likely that every one of you will say that there are some religious groups or Churches that just are not “Christian” groups or Churches. Many say the Catholic Church is not a Christian Church, or that the Mormon is not truly Christian. The Atheists, Marxists, and some say that the JWs are not truly Christian, and the great brotherhood of Freemasons, and of course, there’s the local brotherhood of bartenders, and the fellowship of the very Good-fellows, and the Prison-hood of the Professional Criminal. --- AND OTHERS; all who are not Christian, and all who cannot be married by God. – Which is to say, - “They cannot be joined together by God in marriage”. --- What I’m saying, and what God ultimately says, is that if one is not a Christian, he is a Bastard and not a child of God.- (HE IS), - not the woman or the woman child.

Only the Christian can be joined in marriage by God. - All others, false Christians and all, are the Children of the Devil, and therefore, Bastards. - NO WOMEN can be included in that

The married couple is not the SEX PARTNER of his or her husband or wife. That is not what the marriage is about. - It’s not about the sex. - It’s about the comfort the wife can give to her husband; and the secure life the husband can give to his wife. --- If you cannot believe the following, you’re in trouble. > ----- 1 Corinthians 7:29 KJV --- Also read all of first Corinthians seven, 26 through 40 KJV ----- Paul wrote that to the CHRISTIANS, not to the LOST. The lost will not and cannot believe anything about that, it matters not that GOD SAID IT TO HIS CHILDREN.

Prove me wrong in this also!

Paul -- 082710

i believe a medical exam would prove you are full of swamp gas.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

My post was not about having a bastard child, but rather of YOUR demeaning term towards children born out of wedlock.

It doesn't make a hill of beans difference to me whether or not the child in question is a boy or a girl. Unlike you, I feel no need to refer to baby boys as demeaning names because you hold disdain for their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.