ECT Out Of Context

john w

Hall of Fame
You know as much as I like sparing with you kids, I'm going to be off the board for afew days. Its time for me to get my garden rotor dilled for the summer. So have fun and study your bibles. Even better find the Holy Spirit.

"I said"(you taught us that):

"So have fun and study your bibles."-Damien666

vs.

"I said It was of use to the Jews. It is of no use to us.The old testament is of no use to us. Other than being a tangent to distract people from the truth."-Squeaky Damien

Have fun, you little teenage punk, studying your "bible," which excludes the "Old Testament."

You vile child-ette of the devil.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"I said"(you taught us that):

"So have fun and study your bibles."-Damien666

vs.

"I said It was of use to the Jews. It is of no use to us.The old testament is of no use to us. Other than being a tangent to distract people from the truth."-Squeaky Damien

Have fun, you little teenage punk, studying your "bible," which excludes the "Old Testament."

You vile child-ette of the devil.

I said
Who is Damien666??
And who is this teenage punk that you refer to??
And who is this vile child-ette of the devil???
Does that have anything to do with the little girls you used to brag about getting??

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
Who is Damien666??
And who is this teenage punk that you refer to??
And who is this vile child-ette of the devil???
Does that have anything to do with the little girls you used to brag about getting??

"I said It was of use to the Jews. It is of no use to us.The old testament is of no use to us. Other than being a tangent to distract people from the truth."-Squeaky Damien666, the teenage punk, who is this vile child-ette of the devil

We hear you "say"-Ssssssssssssssssssssssss...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"I said It was of use to the Jews. It is of no use to us.The old testament is of no use to us. Other than being a tangent to distract people from the truth."-Squeaky Damien666, the teenage punk, who is this vile child-ette of the devil

We hear you "say"-Ssssssssssssssssssssssss...

I said
ROFLOL. Oooh the sting. lolo

john w

Hall of Fame

From page 666 of:

TeenVogue_Cover.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
From page 666 of:

I said
lol What does that mean??

Revelation 13:18 KJV

1 Samuel 17 KJV
4 And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.

5 And he had an helmet of brass upon his head, and he was armed with a coat of mail; and the weight of the coat was five thousand shekels of brass.

6 And he had greaves of brass upon his legs, and a target of brass between his shoulders.

7 And the staff of his spear was like a weaver's beam; and his spear's head weighed six hundred shekels of iron: and one bearing a shield went before him.

1 Kings 10:14 KJV

14 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold,

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Rev 13:13
13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
(NKJ)

john w

Hall of Fame
Rev 13:13
13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
(NKJ)

Look up(you will be doing that often, from your future home):

Revelation 13:18 KJV

Shasta

SCRIPTURE IS ALREADY OUT OF CONTEXT(YOU NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO PUT IT RIGHT)(HE WILL ONLY QUOTE VERSES)
John 16:25
25 "These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father
John 16:29
29 His disciples said to Him, "See, now You are speaking plainly, and using no figure of speech!
John 12:49
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
Matt 13:34
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
Matt 13:9-11
9 "He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"
10 And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"
11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
John 16:12
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
2 Tim 2:19
19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."
1 Cor 3:1-2
1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 8:43
43 "Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
Mark 4:13-15
13 And He said to them, "Do you not understand this parable? How then will you understand all the parables?
14 "The sower sows the word.
15 "And these are the ones by the wayside where the word is sown. When they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts.
Mark 4:18-19
18 "Now these are the ones sown among thorns; they are the ones who hear the word,
19 "and the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
1 Cor 2:13
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
2 Cor 3:5-6
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
1 Cor 2:7
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
1 Cor 1:18-19
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)
xxx The bible is already out of context. What the bible says is that everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables. And everything Paul spoke he spoke the milk understanding. But they both said to find the Holy Spirit and learn from Him. And the Holy Spirit only quotes verses in the meat. There is a milk understanding and there is a meat understanding. The meat is only verses. Your receive the gifts of the Spirit in the milk, but to go into the meat you have to follow the verses(Holy Spirit).

2 Tim 3:12
12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.
(NKJ)

2 Tim 3:14-15
14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
(NKJ)

1. You speak of milk and meat but since you have never even defined these terms they have no meaning. I have the idea that you are speaking of personal revelation knowledge. Of course the less clear the wording of a passage is the easier it is to insert the special revelatory meanings.

2. Parables are place where things can be added and meaning re-spun. The thing about parables is that most often He privately explained what He meant to His disciples. Not everything Jesus said was metaphorical or cryptic. The entire chapter of Matt 23, for example, is spoken in plain non-parabolic language.

3. The Word (or message) of the Cross is foolishness to the world but is the wisdom and power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18-25). If you were as wise and mature as you claim you would surely spend time speaking of the crucial element of salvation.

3. What about Colossians 1:27? That is a mystery but why is it? What is the significance. These are a few legitimate revelations which are worth thinking about.

4. You give lists of scriptures yet provide no exegetical framework with which to interpret them nor even do you explain them. A workman needs not to be ashamed if he rightly divides the scripture. What you have presented requires not thought or thoroughness and so it lacks coherence.

5. You still have not proven the method by which you receive revelation. Where does the Bible say Guardian Angels accompany
people revealing things to them on an ongoing basis? Where is is it said the the Holy Spirit merely generates verses? Where does the word say emotions are demons (I believe that is what you said before).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1. You speak of milk and meat but since you have never even defined these terms they have no meaning. I have the idea that you are speaking of personal revelation knowledge. Of course the less clear the wording of a passage is the easier it is to insert the special revelatory meanings.

2. Parables are place where things can be added and meaning re-spun. The thing about parables is that most often He privately explained what He meant to His disciples. Not everything Jesus said was metaphorical or cryptic. The entire chapter of Matt 23, for example, is spoken in plain non-parabolic language.

3. The Word (or message) of the Cross is foolishness to the world but is the wisdom and power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18-25). If you were as wise and mature as you claim you would surely spend time speaking of the crucial element of salvation.

3. What about Colossians 1:27? That is a mystery but why is it? What is the significance. These are a few legitimate revelations which are worth thinking about.

4. You give lists of scriptures yet provide no exegetical framework with which to interpret them nor even do you explain them. A workman needs not to be ashamed if he rightly divides the scripture. What you have presented requires not thought or thoroughness and so it lacks coherence.

5. You still have not proven the method by which you receive revelation. Where does the Bible say Guardian Angels accompany
people revealing things to them on an ongoing basis? Where is is it said the the Holy Spirit merely generates verses? Where does the word say emotions are demons (I believe that is what you said before).

I said
Well I have posted revelations on everything you are in question about. I put a commentary at the botton of most of my revelations.
I am here to show everyone that the Holy Spirit can explain everything in the Word of God with verses. Most in here are carnally minded with only afew verses in their belief system. They refuse to purge their carnality. I purged my carnality and came up with what you see. The revelations are the hidden language of the Spirit. And until one comes to the knowledge of the hidden language they are worshiping in the flesh. I can show you. I cant change you. That is something between you and God. I'm only doing what I am suppose to do.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
There is a milk understanding of the verses. And there is a meat understanding of the verses. When one is in the Spirit they get a much deeper understanding of each verse.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well summer is here. Its time for a vacation again. So I'll be gone for awhile. And may God open your eyes to the truth, which is the quoted Word.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Then why do you keep mixing it all up?

I said
I don't. I wait for the Holy Spirit and what I post is the revelations of Jesus Christ. I share what the Holy Spirit says. Others disreguard the Holy Spirit and post their interpretation.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Squeaky,

34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,

LA

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

LA

I said
That's right Jesus spoke in parables. Then the apostles gave us the milk understanding of them parables.

1 Cor 3:2-6
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
3 for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?
4 For when one says, "I am of Paul," and another, "I am of Apollos," are you not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one?
6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.
(NKJ)