ECT Out Of Context

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
SCRIPTURE IS ALREADY OUT OF CONTEXT(YOU NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO PUT IT RIGHT)(HE WILL ONLY QUOTE VERSES)
John 16:25
25 "These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father
John 16:29
29 His disciples said to Him, "See, now You are speaking plainly, and using no figure of speech!
John 12:49
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
Matt 13:34
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
Matt 13:9-11
9 "He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"
10 And the disciples came and said to Him, "Why do You speak to them in parables?"
11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
John 16:12
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
2 Tim 2:19
19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."
1 Cor 3:1-2
1 And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able;
Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 8:43
43 "Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
Mark 4:13-15
13 And He said to them, "Do you not understand this parable? How then will you understand all the parables?
14 "The sower sows the word.
15 "And these are the ones by the wayside where the word is sown. When they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts.
Mark 4:18-19
18 "Now these are the ones sown among thorns; they are the ones who hear the word,
19 "and the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
1 Cor 2:13
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
2 Cor 3:5-6
5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God,
6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
1 Cor 2:7
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
1 Cor 1:18-19
18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
1 Cor 1:21
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)
xxx The bible is already out of context. What the bible says is that everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables. And everything Paul spoke he spoke the milk understanding. But they both said to find the Holy Spirit and learn from Him. And the Holy Spirit only quotes verses in the meat. There is a milk understanding and there is a meat understanding. The meat is only verses. Your receive the gifts of the Spirit in the milk, but to go into the meat you have to follow the verses(Holy Spirit).

2 Tim 3:12
12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.
(NKJ)

2 Tim 3:14-15
14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
(NKJ)

john w

Hall of Fame
"YOU NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO PUT IT RIGHT"-Damien

Fine. The Holy Spirit told me that you are a child of the devil.

Nothin' to this debating. Thanks, "THE HOLY SPIRIT," for your "PUT IT RIGHT."

End of thread.RIP. DOA.

0scar

Squeaky is using the Bible in order to stablish that using the Bible to stablish samething is not correct.
????????????????
It is basic on theology that any truth or doctrine must be found in more than one single verse/text. Doctrines and truths not being found on any verse/text must be disregarded.
If we proclaim that a person has the authority to stablish a doctrine in the claim that he has recieved a revelation from the Spirit; we will end in a total thelogical kaos.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky is using the Bible in order to stablish that using the Bible to stablish samething is not correct.
????????????????
It is basic on theology that any truth or doctrine must be found in more than one single verse/text. Doctrines and truths not being found on any verse/text must be disregarded.
If we proclaim that a person has the authority to stablish a doctrine in the claim that he has recieved a revelation from the Spirit; we will end in a total thelogical kaos.

I said
lol Look around you. Thousands of religions from one book. We already have kaos.

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
Easy claim but can you prove it? How did the Holy Spirit teach you?

That is none of your busines- the Holy Spirit taught me, that you are lost-He "PUT IT RIGHT" for me.(YOU NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO PUT IT RIGHT)(HE WILL ONLY QUOTE VERSES). He quoted 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV re. you.

Last edited:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I said
We already have kaos.

:think:

only one thing to do

getsmartS1b.jpg

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
:think:

only one thing to do

I said
lol You are the kaos. You seem to find some kind of sick joy in seeing your name on a Christian board. That won't make you a Christian.
I seen a horse one time does that make me a cowboy????? lololol

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
????????????????

Is "Oscar" an imaginary friend of yours?

I said
Your an idiot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You know as much as I like sparing with you kids, I'm going to be off the board for afew days. Its time for me to get my garden rotor dilled for the summer. So have fun and study your bibles. Even better find the Holy Spirit.