ECT Our triune God

Apple7

Answer my question first.

Who were the morning stars that sang together at the creation?
And how many were there?

Stop beating around the bush and tell me. It should be easy for a person of your expertise in theology.

These are angels, pops.

I already answered this for you long ago...but, at your advanced age, you probably forgot that you even asked.

Uni’s are like a bunch of deer in the high beam head lights of Trinitarians.

keypurr

You only have to research stars, morning stars, sons of God,etc to know what they were, but so far you you just ignore me about it, and not the first time either.

bye.

LA

Lazy I'm sorry, for some reason I did not see your post. Please forgive me. I do not mean to offend any one.

Why do you say they were sons of God? How many? Were they used in creation? Why is Jesus the only begotton son? Is it because he is firstborn? Are they created?

These are the questions I seek answers to.

I have a mind that will not stop. For years I looked at this and finely put it down for awhile. Now, something or someone is pushing me to get answers.

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together,

Rev 2:25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
Rev 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Rev 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

What does this mean?

Apple7

Lazy I'm sorry, for some reason I did not see your post. Please forgive me. I do not mean to offend any one.

Why do you say they were sons of God? How many? Were they used in creation? Why is Jesus the only begotton son? Is it because he is firstborn? Are they created?

I have a mind that will not stop. For years I looked at this and finely put it down for awhile. Now, something or someone is pushing me to get answers.

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
Rev 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

What does this mean?

According to pops-logic, we would also have to include Lucifier as a ‘Morning Star’ (Isa. 14.12).

According to you, then the Morning Star is the devil….thus according to your signature, you are in love with Satan.

Nice work, pops!

Lon

Thus the perfect example, You post scripture and I offer a very Hebraic view that not even you or others can counter by your lack of response! So instead of going head to head in a debate over the scripture being discussed. You post about personal issues you have with me. If your "a teacher" then teach! Stop winning about how I make you look in public! :readthis:
:doh: I just 'gave' you the superiority complex link. Did it stop you? Nope, not even a tad. You haven't given me anything -why would you try? did you take Hebrew and Greek to start teaching the class now?
So teacher LON! Tell us how Jesus can have a God? Yep, stop complaining about my style of posting and tell me How Jesus himself teaches you Lon and says to you Lon He has a GOD? Yet you claim he is GOD! :think:
Okay, what part of -une, don't you understand? Stop and count to ten or something. The problem is simply this: You are jumping between two apparent contradictions and pitting the ideas against each other instead of grasping them both at the same time. That means it is 'your' problem, in your 'own little head' and 'your own shallow thinking' and not mine at all.
I offer the floor to your teaching... please offer a correction to grandiose delusion from a lot of kids that think exactly this!

TEACH... Teacher Lon... :carryon:

:poly::sherlock:
Paul
Okay, you are going to miss this I'll give you the bad news first: It is either because you 'can't learn' or that you 'don't want to' that you aren't going to get the answer.

The answer is rather simple:

"...was with and was God." Not only in John 1, not only in Philippians 2, not only in Colossians 1. There are many scriptures that say this about verbatim.

Now, I did not say it would be "easy," I said it would be simple. Here is the question from this simple statement: How can something be with and at the same time be the same thing, at the same time?

Your answer? It can't. Yet God says it not only can, but is, right in front of your eyes, multiple times in scripture.

Now, I said the bad news is you probably won't get that, or admit it.
That means you are either stupid or unwilling, right? No other option.

The good news is you don't 'have' to fall into one of those 2. You get to fail by choice or listen to what is being said.

Clean up your mouth, start apologizing, and learn to listen before you speak (not gonna work, I almost guarantee this whole thing was a waste of both our time).

Sheila B

Job talks about morning stars, Revelation tells us Jesus is a morning star. Who or what are the others?

The stars are the saints who reign on high in the kingdom of their God and Father. Jesus rose on the morning of the First day of the week and is thusly called Morning Star.

When Jesus fulfilled the 7th Day sabbath rest with His Body in the tomb He went to preach to the spirits in prison. They rose with Him into glory at His ascension.
The next day (Sunday) Jesus rose from the dead and in His new glorified body, began Gathering-In the Kingdom saints. The Feast of Ingathering (Booths) foreshadows these events.

Daniel 12:3
These radiant stars are those who rise to glory:
Daniel 12:2

Sheila B

What does this mean?

Rev tells about the wall of the city with 12 foundations Rev 21:14 who are the apostles.
Jesus is also the Foundation upon which all is built.
1 Cor 3:10 Paul speaks of the bishops and presbetyrs he ordained to the work of being foundations for more buildings.
All are based upon the True Foundation and none other: 1 Cor 3:11

We all attain to the full measure of Christ, the full stature of Him Who fills everything. One Body.

We become a Temple for God and a city. It is all one thing with many ways to describe its infinfite wonder and beauty.

Wile E. Coyote

To claim to be equal with God was blasphemous to the Jew.(John 5:18). Therefore, to the Jew the claim to equality was the same as the claim to divinity. To claim to be the Son of God was blasphemous to the Jew because it was to profane the name of God (John 19:7; Leviticus 24:16).

Your source said:
Is it "perfectly natural" for the agent himself to say "I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?" Is it "perfectly natural" for the agent to say to "I will multiply your seed." Why didn't Gabriel speak this way? Gabriel was God's agent too. Why didn't Gabriel say to Mary, "My power shall overshadow you." But he didn't. He said, "The power of the Most high shall overshadow you." Yet the Messenger who spoke to Hagar said, "I will multiply your seed."

Why didn't other "agents" speak like the Messenger who appeared to Moses and Hagar?

Your explanation is
Attn Pierac!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

What does this mean?

Its ok keeypur, I just carried on in my disgust for Lons posts .

How can anyone of intelegence be so dishonest as he, and how can anyone like Apple 7 be so cheeky and think they have any standing with Christ in Heaven?

That is the reason for my departure from the apostates like Zozo who calls a new poster a liar straight up, and JW who no saint would ever look forward to dwelling with.

They are NOT Christian, they are wilderness dwellers who have never seen the promised land afar off.

Dishonest, cheeky and disgusting manner of people.

Psa 50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
Psa 50:17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
Psa 50:18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
Psa 50:19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
Psa 50:20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
Psa 50:21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
Psa 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
Psa 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

LA.

graceandpeace

Jesus said "Before Abraham was, I am." The Jews then picked up stones to stone Him, not because He was claiming to be "God the Son" but because they recognized that He was claiming to be the I AM that appeared to Moses at the burning bush. The one who appeared to Moses was none other than God Himself

Where you ask me to show where it says God the Father in Scripture: John 6:26 "Labour not for the meat wish perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath GOD THE FATHER sealed."

The Bible DOES teach and refer to God the Father
It does NOT however refer to "God the Son"

Jesus was the Son of God and the Son of man. He was not "God the Son."
Instead, He was the God of the Old Testament revealed in flesh or manifesst in flesh 1Tim. 3:16

In the Old Testament God was the Father and in the New He BECAME the Son and yet never ceased still being what He always was.

Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are simply different MANIFESTATIONS, of God, not persons.

God bless
I agreeee!

Apple7

How can anyone of intelegence be so dishonest as he, and how can anyone like Apple 7 be so cheeky and think they have any standing with Christ in Heaven?

That is the reason for my departure from the apostates like Zozo who calls a new poster a liar straight up, and JW who no saint would ever look forward to dwelling with.

They are NOT Christian, they are wilderness dwellers who have never seen the promised land afar off.

Psa 50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
Psa 50:18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
Psa 50:20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
Psa 50:21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
Psa 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
Psa 50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

LA.

Deniers of the Triune God will die twice.

keypurr

These are angels, pops.

I already answered this for you long ago...but, at your advanced age, you probably forgot that you even asked.

Uni’s are like a bunch of deer in the high beam head lights of Trinitarians.

Look in Revelation 22:16, is Jesus an Angel?

Think again kid

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Look in Revelation 22:16, is Jesus an Angel?

Think again kid

beloved57, JWs, SDAs say that Jesus is Michael the Archangel. They are wrong. He is YHWH, uncreated Creator of angels, superior to them (Jn. 1; Col. 1; Phil. 2; Heb. 1).

keypurr

According to pops-logic, we would also have to include Lucifier as a ‘Morning Star’ (Isa. 14.12).

According to you, then the Morning Star is the devil….thus according to your signature, you are in love with Satan.

Nice work, pops!

Was not Satan created perfect? Was not Jesus created perfect. I have shown you that Jesus is a morning star, who is/or the others? Reminds me of Cain and Abel. Oh the possibilities Apple. Use your head for something else besides a hat rack.

keypurr

The stars are the saints who reign on high in the kingdom of their God and Father. Jesus rose on the morning of the First day of the week and is thusly called Morning Star.

When Jesus fulfilled the 7th Day sabbath rest with His Body in the tomb He went to preach to the spirits in prison. They rose with Him into glory at His ascension.
The next day (Sunday) Jesus rose from the dead and in His new glorified body, began Gathering-In the Kingdom saints. The Feast of Ingathering (Booths) foreshadows these events.

Daniel 12:3
These radiant stars are those who rise to glory:
Daniel 12:2

Hi Sheila, hope things are well with you. Its been a long time that we posted with each other. Thank you for your thoughts, your ideas give me something to think about. But the "morning stars" are special, not just stars. They sang together at the creation. That means they could have been brothers of some kind. My thoughts lean to Jesus and Satan. Good and evil, before evil took over. I know this sounds way out to most, but is it possible? Like Cane and Abel.

You my friend might not see things that way because of tradition. It is only because I do not hold our Lord as God that my mind gets into all this. Your a very caring person Sheila, you reflect your love for God all the time. I thank you again for your input and I will include it in my studies.

God bless

keypurr

LA.

AMEN brother, some like to play god and sit in judgement. I see it everyday on TOL. Sometime they get the best of me to, I try not to let them do it. It gets me down, but then someone else will just say the right thing an a ray of hope sneaks in.
Thanks for being so understanding of my crazy posts brother.
Peace

keypurr

beloved57, JWs, SDAs say that Jesus is Michael the Archangel. They are wrong. He is YHWH, uncreated Creator of angels, superior to them (Jn. 1; Col. 1; Phil. 2; Heb. 1).

We agree that Jesus is not an Angel GR, the question is what was he? My idea of him being a FORM of God is he is a created spiritual being of a very high order. But Jesus has a God over him. I know what you think and why, I just do not think your right. I am not trying to be obstinate, I honestly feel that I am on to something. If Jesus is a morning star, and THEY sang together at creation, who are/is the other? I wish more folks were interested enough to seek the answers with me. I think it just might prove one way or another if Jesus is God.

Maybe I have had to many Meds in my life and my brain is fried. Or, maybe I am smarter than I think.

Peace

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I do not hold to the 'trinitarinan error'.....and, I also do not hold to the modalist error.
I did agree with the post...I would have to ask them, personally, if they are a modalist.

Your view is modalistic, not Arian, not trinitarian. There are a variety of permutations of modalism, but you are guilty as charged.