ECT Our triune God

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Phi 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Well, Totton.

Another lie.

You continue to use scripture in a way which shows everyone that you have no understanding of scripture. Only a fool would fail to acknowledge that the One who created them and the One for Whom they are created is also their God~it is stupidity.

The fact that you pile long post after long post along with your alter alia is the type of brainwashing technique ALL false ideologies use.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
What I mean dear boy is whereas you use Phili. 2 to refute Jo.6. actually they say the same, the bible is always in harmony.
Philipians 2. witnesses against you for you do not honour God the Father because as John 6 says you do not honour the Son EVEN AS the Father.

Begin to see how you do not understand scripture? neither will you because you militate against it's Author.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
You continue to use scripture in a way which shows everyone that you have no understanding of scripture. Only a fool would fail to acknowledge that the One who created them and the One for Whom they are created is also their God~it is stupidity.

The fact that you pile long post after long post along with your alter alia is the type of brainwashing technique ALL false ideologies use.

It is not me saying this:

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Don’t worry, Totton.

Nobody expects you to know this.

One wonders what makes you the fact that you are unable to speak from God's word.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
What I mean dear boy is whereas you use Phili. 2 to refute Jo.6. actually they say the same, the bible is always in harmony.
Philipians 2. witnesses against you for you do not honour God the Father because as John 6 says you do not honour the Son EVEN AS the Father.

Begin to see how you do not understand scripture? neither will you because you militate against it's Author.

I honour the Father and the Son as I am told by the Father the only true God.

I honour what the Son says because he received it from the Father.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Go study Psalm 110:1
Who is LORD?
Who gives the orders?

"Till I make your enemies your footstool.
God has declared His will concerning His Son, every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that He is Lord.

The enemies you talk about who are to be put under His feet are folk who REFUSE to worship Him as God....oh that's YOU.

Are you and your alter egos Seventh day adventists? I thought so

Lon

What do we know from a thread like this?

1) The antitrinitarian doesn't honor requests, for whatever reason.
2) Etiquette is not their forte`
3) Their mission outweighes a reasonable request.

Trouncing requests: What kind of individual is it that ignores completely a seemingly reasonable request? a) one who is rude? b) one who cannot be bothered with context (doesn't read)? c) one who is following a higher call?
It would seem even if dense, that boorish behavior is boorish. That is, even if one shows they cannot be bothered with reading an OP all the way through, there are sufficient requests throughout that make the posting guidelines clear. So if one doesn't honor a simple request, we then know we are dealing with an individual who is devisive. I'll leave the "higher calling" reasoning for the end of this discussion. The fact that all but two I know of, came running to a thread where they were asked not to, reveals a categorical person. For whatever reason, they are all the same. The 'higher' calling still has them antagonists to the intention of this thread.
Etiquette malpractice:
Why would one disregard a reasonable request? If, in a warzone, a hospital was asked to be a no-conflict zone, then the likeness is that of the opposition ignoring the request and bombing it. As Pierac demonstrated, his reason is that he extends to us the same malpractice if they were to do the same, so the hospital is attacked against any mutual humanity upon such. It is clear they are not going to honor any cease-fire for any reason, even one that may have been legitimate. Probably for some conspiracy theory, they cannot be bothered with Geneva conventions. The end justifies the means. The only reason I've been given in this thread for this malpractice is that of the conspiracy, that we would not extend the same courtesy, therefore courtesy is withheld.
A "higher" calling:
1Co 3:7 So then neither is he who plants anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
1Co 3:8 So he planting, and he watering, are one, and each one shall receive his own reward according to his own labor.
What higher calling is there that would shun etiquette for its goal? It is clear that God gives increase, not man. What of all this labor in thread? A breach in manners seems insufficient for what is desired. It would seem these men and women trust God much less than you or I do. They are going beyond the planting/watering duties and trying to press increase which is God's alone. It is an effort in futility to even attempt to undertake what belongs only to God. It is therefore, my observation, that there is no good reason to have trampled upon the OP guidelines.

I have given observations here that will continue to weigh my assessments concerning breaches in this thread.

Last edited:

fzappa13

Quote:
1Co 3:7 So then neither is he who plants anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
1Co 3:8 So he planting, and he watering, are one, and each one shall receive his own reward according to his own labor.

In a moment of self reflection as a much younger man I remember noting that I was not content to merely plant seed ... no, I would pee on it and stand there insisting it grow ...

... I was and am haunted by the notion that if we are unwilling to wait on God's increase we attempt to usurp His prerogative.

Pierac

What do we know from a thread like this?

1) The antitrinitarian doesn't honor requests, for whatever reason.
2) Etiquette is not their forte`
3) Their mission outweighes a reasonable request.

Trouncing requests: What kind of individual is it that ignores completely a seemingly reasonable request? a) one who is rude? b) one who cannot be bothered with context (doesn't read)? c) one who is following a higher call?
It would seem even if dense, that boorish behavior is boorish. That is, even if one shows they cannot be bothered with reading an OP all the way through, there are sufficient requests throughout that make the posting guidelines clear. So if one doesn't honor a simple request, we then know we are dealing with an individual who is devisive. I'll leave the "higher calling" reasoning for the end of this discussion. The fact that all but two I know of, came running to a thread where they were asked not to, reveals a categorical person. For whatever reason, they are all the same. The 'higher' calling still has them antagonists to the intention of this thread.

Etiquette malpractice:
Why would one disregard a reasonable request? If, in a warzone, a hospital was asked to be a no-conflict zone, then the likeness is that of the opposition ignoring the request and bombing it. As Pierac demonstrated, his reason is that he extends to us the same malpractice if they were to do the same, so the hospital is attacked against any mutual humanity upon such. It is clear they are not going to honor any cease-fire for any reason, even one that may have been legitimate. Probably for some conspiracy theory, they cannot be bothered with Geneva conventions. The end justifies the means. The only reason I've been given in this thread for this malpractice is that of the conspiracy, that we would not extend the same courtesy, therefore courtesy is withheld.
A "higher" calling:

What higher calling is there that would shun etiquette for its goal? It is clear that God gives increase, not man. What of all this labor in thread? A breach in manners seems insufficient for what is desired. It would seem these men and women trust God much less than you or I do. They are going beyond the planting/watering duties and trying to press increase which is God's alone. It is an effort in futility to even attempt to undertake what belongs only to God. It is therefore, my observation, that there is no good reason to have trampled upon the OP guidelines.

I have given observations here that will continue to weigh my assessments concerning breaches in this thread.

Did you really write all this? :think:
So your saying if... some idiot started a stupid thread like... "Jesus does not save." (a thread like this) And those who believe "Jesus Saves" posted their belief in that thread... They would be guilty of...
"Their mission outweighes a reasonable request"

:hammer:
Paul

Lon

Did you really write all this? :think:
So your saying if... some idiot started a stupid thread like... "Jesus does not save." (a thread like this) And those who believe "Jesus Saves" posted their belief in that thread... They would be guilty of...

:hammer:
Paul
There you go usurping God again...
...sigh....

Lon

No, just exposing you! :think:

You make it pretty easy. :rolleyes:

Paul
Yet, you already did this in other threads and even prior in here.
It is as if, to you, God needs your help or it won't get done.
You are playing Holy Spirit in my assessment.

fzappa13

Well, if you mean by that, serving as interpreter between man and God only in reverse, right you are ...

... I would go on to suggest P has no corner on this market ... many there are that embrace this self appointed task. I have always wondered why most of those that habitually take on this task never for a moment experience doubt in the nature of their cause ...

... I've always reflected on mine from time to time and it has given me pause, and on occasion, an occasion for a course change.

Am I alone? ... surely not.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
God is the Father.

God is the Word.

The Word of God is the Wisdom of God.

The mind of Christ is the Word of God is the Wisdom of God.

The mind of Christ is the mind of God.

The Word is led by the Father to receive the Holy Spirit.

God is the Holy Spirit.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
God is the Father; we are His children.

God is the Word of God, the Wisdom of God, the mind of God, the mind of Christ.

The Word is written upon the hearts of His children.

God the Father, by writing His Word upon the hearts of His children, leads His children to receive the Holy Spirit.

God is the Holy Spirit.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
God is the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ.

God speaks the Word, and the Word is God.

The Word of God lives in the Lord Jesus Christ.

God breathes the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is God.

The Holy Spirit animates the Lord Jesus Christ.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned

Lon

Are you not playing an advocate of the triune god and the fallen angel Satan idols?