ECT Our triune God

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
For simple clarification...

The English term "person", by ALL definitions, qualifies as a "being" (though all "beings" don't qualify as "persons").

So the concern is not whether the term "person" conflates hypostasis and ousia, but that it COMBINES them and makes every hypostasis ALSO an ousia. English CANNOT differentiate between hypostasis and ousia by the term "person".

So in English, all "persons" are ALSO "beings", which is why low-context English minds readily conceptualize the Trinity as functional Tritheism of multiple beings.

THIS is an epidemic, and should cause great potential concern for salvific faith. I was lost for 28 years because of this functional conceptual Tritheistic misrepresentation. And it's a huge part of the reason for such opposition from non-/anti-Trinitarians.

Jesus has his own hypostasis.

This can be seen in his submissiveness to the Father's hypostasis.

Mark 10:18 KJV

18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

I'm going to concede a yes/no on the hypostasis being the soul.

And I can agree and see how you figure God knows his.

It is we who do not know ours.

I've done a lot of meditating on this over the past coupla days.

I have more to say just not yet.

We are very close in getting to the same place.

That's the only thing Arse...sinnios got right.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Not really.

I've seen homosexuals give a better false imitation.

The dude's been overcome and brought into bondage.

Wow, that's really strong. I'd save that level of scathing for some of the MADs and various other TOLers. But you seem to have a long history with Arsenios that I'm unaware of.

:surf::banana::surf::banana::surf:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Jesus has his own hypostasis.

This can be seen in his submissiveness to the Father's hypostasis.

This is where I see an inherently uncreated transcendent hypostasis (the Father), and the express image OF that hypostasis (the processed Logos as the Son) within immanent creation; and the disinction is in phenomenality.

Same hypostasis; distinct phenomenalities.

Mark 10:18 KJV

18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Multi-phenomenality is the most difficult thing for others to understand without visual illustration. Diagraming it is truly epiphanal.

I'm going to concede a yes/no on the hypostasis being the soul.

And I can agree and see how you figure God knows his.

:cigar:

It is we who do not know ours.

I'd heartily agree.

I've done a lot of meditating on this over the past coupla days.

I have more to say just not yet.

We are very close in getting to the same place.

That's the only thing Arse...sinnios got right.

:banana::idea::banana:

Arsenios

For simple clarification...

The English term "person", by ALL definitions, qualifies as a "being" (though all "beings" don't qualify as "persons").

So the concern is not whether the term "person" conflates hypostasis and ousia, but that it COMBINES them and makes every hypostasis ALSO an ousia. English CANNOT differentiate between hypostasis and ousia by the term "person".

So in English, all "persons" are ALSO "beings", which is why low-context English minds readily conceptualize the Trinity as functional Tritheism of multiple beings.

THIS is an epidemic, and should cause great potential concern for salvific faith. I was lost for 28 years because of this functional conceptual Tritheistic misrepresentation. And it's a huge part of the reason for such opposition from non-/anti-Trinitarians.

The problem you are having needs a little light... God created man body first, then added breath... So that the ousia of the body is anterior to the hypostasis directing the soul... So that for HUMAN beings, there is no person without an hypostasis that is inherently combined with the ousia of flesh... And every dictionary addresses the definition of a person as that of a human being... In a human being, until the separation of the soul from the body at death, the hypostasis and the ousia are indeed combined, so that one cannot think of them separatedly, because they do not exist separately...

At death, the soul separates from the body, and the body decomposes, and the soul heads for the first judgement... So now we have the hypostasis and the ousia of the soul separated from the body... And each of us has this soul according to their earthly lives where our manner of life across a lifetime...

So that a person does not exist without an ousia. Nor does the Person Who is God, and this because the unknowable Ousia of God, the Divine Essence, is that which makes God O Theos, or simply God... And the Nature of God, the Physis of God, is not physis, but instead is God, and cannot be known... We only know that the Logos-God incarnated as one Person having two natures, and in the humility of His condescension for us, emptied Himself of any arrogance that might accrue in consequence of His BEING God WHILE incarnate... He did not stop Himself from being Who He IS, but limited Himself to His human personhood and became fully human. He became the New Adam...

So your complaint, that in English, person is a combination of being and hypostasis doesn't seem to make a lot of sense...

English CANNOT differentiate
between hypostasis and ousia
by the term "person".

It can and does differentiate, but does not separate hypostasis or person from the being of the hypostsis or person... And this because the ousia of the person is in a state of formation while we are incarnate, according to our free-will decisions and doings regarding good and evil... To be fully human is to be a son of God, because Adam was the son of God, and fell... To regain Adam's original state is to regain sonship... And in Christ, we go even further, being conjoined not only to full humanity, but to God by Grace, according to God's Will...

So perhaps much of your dilemma is connected with how you translate ousia - Being? Or Essence? Because essentially, we are hypostases having being... Good AND evil in Adam... The hypostasis is the person having an essence and having being...

So back at ya!

Arsenios

Arsenios

Wow, that's really strong. I'd save that level of scathing for some of the MADs and various other TOLers.

He sounds like the MADders used to sound like, substituting personal attack for presentation of an understanding...

But you seem to have a long history with Arsenios that I'm unaware of.

Arsenios is unaware of it as well...

I think I may be a stand-in for some miscreant Roman Catholic priest who wronged him... He flat out does not seem to like me at all, period, for whatever reason...

Not that I am all that likable... But there has to be some history there that has nothing to do with me personally... And if I knew what I could do to help, I would do it...

But he is praying for me, and I am praying for him, and in that, I think God will take care of whatever it is... I sure hope so...

Arsenios

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The problem you are having needs a little light...

But it's not me who's having a problem, you see. It's the low-context pan-European derivative and late-emergent English language that is the problem; having no direct word-to-word translation for the scope and subtlies of the thus-irreducible Greek term hypostasis.

One would never utilize "person" in translation instead of "confidence" or "assurance" or "substance". Person doesn't carry anywhere near the breadth and depth of meaning as hypostasis. Not even close.

"That which underlies" or "foundational reality of existence" or "substantial objective underlying reality" or any other such combination of English phraseology would be necessary to represent hypostasis.

One would never say faith is a "person". There is NO English translation that renders hypostasis as "person" in Hebrews 11:1; and hypostasis only has 5 usages in the NT (none of which are remotely associated with the Son or Holy Spirit, BTW).

Clearly, "person" is in no way a representative term for hypostasis on a stand-alone basis; and that's the problem with the modernity of the Orthodox formulaic. There is literally no means of distinguishing a multi-hypostatic singular ousia and multiple ousios.

THAT's sleezy slime-ball epistemology that eclipses any and all other examples of such. There is no greater blight upon the Christian faith than the English term "person/s" to attempt to translate hypostasis/es; and that's saying a LOT, considering the many extremes of binary doctrines like Dispensationalism, Supralapsarianism, and Universal Atonement, etc.

It's worse than the appalling Filioque and all the historical Theology Proper anathemas. There is NOTHING more egregious than translating hypostasis/es as "person/s". Nothing. It overshadows Jehovah Witness and Latter Day Saints cult beliefs. It's more heinous than Universalist Unitarianism and the modern plethora of New Age hybridized practices invading all the One World Church flourishing in non-denominationalism. Worse than Pantheism. Worse than ancient occultic Dualistic religions from the Mesopotamian Basin.

You fuss incessantly about words I use, but you insist the one unerring term that can be applied from creation and existence to the uncreated and pre-existent HAS to be "person". If God can't be defined with all the other terms you reject as cataphatically restrictive, then "person" can't be the defining absolute for God when it can't and doesn't even begin to approach the scope of meaning to legitimately translate hypostasis.

And since hypostasis and ousia and physis and prosopon cannot be separated (because Simplicity means God is neither divisible nor comprised of constituent parts), then there's no danger of considering God "impersonal" as a thing or force or nebulous entity or a realm or a transcendent unknowable whatever.

I will NOT acquiesce nor concede to defining God with the English term "person" in ANY quantity. "Person" is a term from creation and from the third-lowest-context language (among 1000s) in human history. I will never budge one micrometer on this issue, and I don't care who agrees or disagrees. The absolute irrefutable fact is that God cannot be defined with the English term "person" as humans can.

Period.

God created man body first, then added breath... So that the ousia of the body is anterior to the hypostasis directing the soul...

The ousia is not the body and the hypostasis is predominantly the soul (along with the functionalities of spirit/body faculties); but okay, I clearly agree.

So that for HUMAN beings, there is no person without an hypostasis that is inherently combined with the ousia of flesh... And every dictionary addresses the definition of a person as that of a human being...

EXACTLY!!!!

In a human being, until the separation of the soul from the body at death, the hypostasis and the ousia are indeed combined, so that one cannot think of them separatedly, because they do not exist separately...

EXACTLY!!!!

At death, the soul separates from the body, and the body decomposes, and the soul heads for the first judgement... So now we have the hypostasis and the ousia of the soul separated from the body... And each of us has this soul according to their earthly lives where our manner of life across a lifetime...

With grudging caveats of minutiae, but..... EXACTLY!!!!

So that a person does not exist without an ousia.

EXACTLY!!!!

Nor does the Person Who is God, and this because the unknowable Ousia of God, the Divine Essence, is that which makes God O Theos, or simply God... And the Nature of God, the Physis of God, is not physis, but instead is God, and cannot be known...

EXACTLY!!!!

We only know that the Logos-God

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. The "Logos-God"? The Logos is God's own literal Logos. THIS is a huge part of the disconnect. I've asked over and over and over for you to delineate exactly how the Son is the Logos, and you've never once even hinted at answering.

The Logos isn't automatically an individuated hypostasis. There has to be some valid cohesive exegetical foundation for it, and that can't be personal pronouns, pros accusative (John 1:1), or arthrous substantives (Matthew 28:19). And it SURELY can't be the likely-spurious Comma Johanneum; and not just because of (lower) textual criticism, but the passage itself doesn't even come close to providing multiple hypostases and I can affirm the passage myself.

How is the Logos the Son? And what does that mean for the Father? Does He not have intelligence for expression?

incarnated as one Person having two natures, and in the humility of His condescension for us, emptied Himself of any arrogance that might accrue in consequence of His BEING God WHILE incarnate... He did not stop Himself from being Who He IS, but limited Himself to His human personhood and became fully human. He became the New Adam...

Except for the term "person"... absolutely agreed.

So your complaint, that in English, person is a combination of being and hypostasis doesn't seem to make a lot of sense...

Seriously?! You just affirmed that in English every individuated "person" is ALSO an individuated "being"; AND that every individuated hypostasis is an individuated ousia. You don't seem to understand the problem with the historical bare assertion of a multi-hypostatic ousia (or however that needs to be technically worded).

There's simply no such thing as a multi-hypostatic ousia.

English CANNOT differentiate
between hypostasis and ousia
by the term "person".

It can and does differentiate, but does not separate hypostasis or person from the being of the hypostsis or person...

Right. Exactly. Because they can't be separated. And hypostasis is not "person". Person can never be utilized for confidence or assurance or faith. Hypostasis is irreducible and untranslatable with any single English word.

And this because the ousia of the person is in a state of formation while we are incarnate, according to our free-will

Whoa. We have a boule, but there's no such thing as "free" will. We are either servants to one master or another. No neutral; only drive or reverse.

decisions and doings regarding good and evil... To be fully human is to be a son of God, because Adam was the son of God, and fell... To regain Adam's original state is to regain sonship... And in Christ, we go even further, being conjoined not only to full humanity, but to God by Grace, according to God's Will...

Yep.

So perhaps much of your dilemma is connected with how you translate ousia - Being? Or Essence?

No. I have no dilemna. English IS the dilemna. The term "person" is a dilemna unto itself.

I have no problem with ousia. Every individuated ousia is underlied by a hypostasis.

Because essentially, we are hypostases having being...

Yes, and Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are not three gorilla-glued god-guys as interconjoined celestial siamese triplets.

Good AND evil in Adam... The hypostasis is the person having an essence and having being...

So back at ya!

Arsenios

Yep. The hypostasis is individuated identically with the ousia. One for one.

AND COULD YOU PLEASE CITE ANY DIRECT EXEGETICAL EVIDENCE FOR GOD AS THREE INDIVIDUATED HYPOSTASES!!!! ESPECIALLY THAT THE SON AND HOLY SPIRIT ARE INDIVIDUATED HYPOSTASES.

Where are the multiple hypostases in scripture and their singular ousia? There's more inferential evidence for Tritheism than for Multi-Hypostaticism as a form of Monotheism.

I blame Origen and Tertullian for the whole ridiculous mess. It's been 1800 years of obfuscational smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
"Aspects".

It was an early term (like the more undesirable "forms" and "modes" that were also widely used) that was replaced by Tertullian with the egregious term "persona/ae" in Latin when writing his treatise against Sabellianism/Monarchianism.

Previous to this, the "Trinity" had been referred to as "God, His Word, and His Wisdom".

In general, I'm fine with "aspects", though it isn't very effective at eliminating anathemas. (But three "persons" SHOULD be anathema.)

And "God, His Word, and His Wisdom" is poetic and appropriately reflective of Uni-Hypostaticism, if also sharing the dilemna of not being able to effectively anathematize minutiae of assertions by detractors like Arians, etc.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think I may be a stand-in for some miscreant Roman Catholic priest who wronged him... He flat out does not seem to like me at all, period, for whatever reason...

Excuse for chiding in. FYI, 1mind is non trin. His views come from that position. Your faith is based on trinity doctrine and this is your core belief system. You can get along well with PPS because he is trinity believer too.

So it is naive of you to comment the way you do about 1mind.

just my two cents.

thanks.

Last edited:

fzappa13

Hey guys, glad you finally got to have this conversation. Too bad AMR couldn't make it. Meshak ... (where did I put that "put a sock in it" smiley?)

Now, if we could just take all this back to the Hebrew ... ;)

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Hey guys, glad you finally got to have this conversation. Too bad AMR couldn't make it. Meshak ... (where did I put that "put a sock in it" smiley?)

Now, if we could just take all this back to the Hebrew ... ;)

The most ancient pictographic pre-Aramaic "Paleo"-Hebrew confirms the minutiae of my formulaic, and contributed much to it at certain points.

I just don't address it much on TOL.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
He sounds like the MADders used to sound like, substituting personal attack for presentation of an understanding...

You have learned nothing from our conversations.

You have no ear for truth, therefore you dont know what I sound like.

There you go tryin' to figger.

Dude you are not even close to being able to discern anything, let alone spirit.

I posted scripture about those doctrines of devils and seducing spirits that have you in bondage and you think I have some carnal reason for doing so.
Hey maybe some priest molested Paul, hunh?

Whoops, those are the guys he prophesied about, they came right after he died.

So no, I have not had any dealings with any priests of any kind.

I've never even to my knowledge met one.

I simply pray when I ask, seek and knock. (no chanting)

I quit going to the Baptists churches when I was 11 years old.

Not that I am all that likable... But there has to be some history there that has nothing to do with me personally... And if I knew what I could do to help, I would do it...

My history is the word of God and prayer, so you called that right.

It has nothing to do with you.

But he is praying for me, and I am praying for him, and in that, I think God will take care of whatever it is... I sure hope so...

Arsenios

It'll help when you learn to confess yer actual faults, not just say you have some.:thumb:

Arsenios

It'll help when you learn to confess yer actual faults, not just say you have some.:thumb:

What makes you think that I haven't and don't?

Eyeball to eyeball...

To whom do YOU confess your 'actual' faults eyeball to eyeball?

Bible says to confess before the ekklesia...

I have and do...

That is just a part of Orthodox Christianity...

Do you?

Arsenios

Arsenios

But it's not me who's having a problem, you see. It's the low-context pan-European derivative and late-emergent English language that is the problem; having no direct word-to-word translation for the scope and subtlies of the thus-irreducible Greek term hypostasis.

One would never utilize "person" in translation instead of "confidence" or "assurance" or "substance". Person doesn't carry anywhere near the breadth and depth of meaning as hypostasis. Not even close.

"That which underlies" or "foundational reality of existence" or "substantial objective underlying reality" or any other such combination of English phraseology would be necessary to represent hypostasis.

One would never say faith is a "person". There is NO English translation that renders hypostasis as "person" in Hebrews 11:1; and hypostasis only has 5 usages in the NT (none of which are remotely associated with the Son or Holy Spirit, BTW).

Clearly, "person" is in no way a representative term for hypostasis on a stand-alone basis; and that's the problem with the modernity of the Orthodox formulaic. There is literally no means of distinguishing a multi-hypostatic singular ousia and multiple ousios.

THAT's sleezy slime-ball epistemology that eclipses any and all other examples of such. There is no greater blight upon the Christian faith than the English term "person/s" to attempt to translate hypostasis/es; and that's saying a LOT, considering the many extremes of binary doctrines like Dispensationalism, Supralapsarianism, and Universal Atonement, etc.

It's worse than the appalling Filioque and all the historical Theology Proper anathemas. There is NOTHING more egregious than translating hypostasis/es as "person/s". Nothing. It overshadows Jehovah Witness and Latter Day Saints cult beliefs. It's more heinous than Universalist Unitarianism and the modern plethora of New Age hybridized practices invading all the One World Church flourishing in non-denominationalism. Worse than Pantheism. Worse than ancient occultic Dualistic religions from the Mesopotamian Basin.

You fuss incessantly about words I use, but you insist the one unerring term that can be applied from creation and existence to the uncreated and pre-existent HAS to be "person". If God can't be defined with all the other terms you reject as cataphatically restrictive, then "person" can't be the defining absolute for God when it can't and doesn't even begin to approach the scope of meaning to legitimately translate hypostasis.

And since hypostasis and ousia and physis and prosopon cannot be separated (because Simplicity means God is neither divisible nor comprised of constituent parts), then there's no danger of considering God "impersonal" as a thing or force or nebulous entity or a realm or a transcendent unknowable whatever.

I will NOT acquiesce nor concede to defining God with the English term "person" in ANY quantity. "Person" is a term from creation and from the third-lowest-context language (among 1000s) in human history. I will never budge one micrometer on this issue, and I don't care who agrees or disagrees. The absolute irrefutable fact is that God cannot be defined with the English term "person" as humans can.

Period.

Ya know, as rants go, that was not bad at all... I can't say I have out-done you in this rant in any rant I have done on TOL... I mean, I have come close... But yours is STELLAR!

Jes' sayin'...

So then how do you REALLY FEEL about all this?? :)

The ousia is not the body

We are discussing human person here, and if ousia means, as it originally did mean in its origins, the wealth that belongs to someone... And when God created man, He created a body first, and into this body He breathed soul, giving life to the combination of body and soul, with the body created first... And in this, the body is the property of the soul, and not vice versa... Hence the body is the ousia of the soul...

But IF we understand ousia as the ESSENCE of a thing, then we have a whole 'nother matter... And I have not seen you address this issue of definition of ousia vs hypostasis, because I argue that the hypostasis HAS the ousia, the person HAS the wealth, and DETERMINES the use of the wealth he or she has... And in this fallen life of having an ousia containing both Good and evil, this fact accounts for personal self-responsibility...

and the hypostasis is predominantly the soul (along with the functionalities of spirit/body faculties); but okay, I clearly agree.

Then you are breaking the hypostasis, which you have clearly identified as being irreducibly foundational, into component parts, mostly soul with its functions, but some other things as well, yes? So you are componenting hypostasis in the human person as a combination of features of the soul and some other things...

But if it is actually the substanding, and is itself resting upon a combination of other things which substand it, then it is itself no longer an irreducible substanding, but instead is a PRODUCT of other factors...

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. The "Logos-God"?

Horses have a way of taking off like that... Theos hO Logos ...

The Logos IS God, yes?

kai theos o logos ein (John 1:1)

The Logos is God's own literal Logos.

I thought He is the SON OF God...

Do you really think he is some kind of vocalization by God? A SPOKEN WORD???

THIS is a huge part of the disconnect.

I should think so...

I've asked over and over and over for you to delineate exactly how the Son is the Logos, and you've never once even hinted at answering.

He is BEGOTTEN of the Father before all time [ages]...

And if YOU THINK that ANY mother's son of us has ANY idea of EXACTLY HOW that transpired, I will take your opium pipe away from you! :)

He is BEGOTTEN of the Father without a mother, but is BORN of the Blessed Virgin without a father... Two very different 'births'...

The Logos isn't automatically an individuated hypostasis.

Most sons I know are... You do not deny that He is the Son of the Father, do you? But I think you understand individuation as separation... But John tells us that he is always pros ton theon... Your siamese twin/triplet carricature kinda fits here...

There has to be some valid cohesive exegetical foundation for it, and that can't be personal pronouns, pros accusative (John 1:1), or arthrous substantives (Matthew 28:19).

Why? You must show why these must all be ignored... You cannot simply ASSERT they must be cast out without establishing a foundation for your insistence...

AND...

If He talks with His Father Who is God, what more can you possibly need?

Father and Son - Two Persons...

As you like to point out, NOT rocket science...

And it SURELY can't be the likely-spurious Comma Johanneum; and not just because of (lower) textual criticism, but the passage itself doesn't even come close to providing multiple hypostases and I can affirm the passage myself.

I have not met Comma J.

How is the Logos the Son?

Begotten of the Father before all Ages...

And what does that mean for the Father?

That He has a Son in Whom He is WELL PLEASED...

Does He not have intelligence for expression?

The Logos is not God's Brains...

Good grief!

Seriously?! You just affirmed that in English every individuated "person" is ALSO an individuated "being"; AND that every individuated hypostasis is an individuated ousia. You don't seem to understand the problem with the historical bare assertion of a multi-hypostatic ousia (or however that needs to be technically worded).

Some of them [multi-hypostatic ousias] are known as demon possession... Others as Union with God in the Marriage of the Lamb...

There's simply no such thing as a multi-hypostatic ousia.

Then if you are right, we are each of us utterly alone in the wealth [ousia] we possess, [body, soul and spirit], and cannot participate in the unsearchable riches of God...

I will leave it here for now...

The wealth of the ousia can be co-inhered...

The inheritance is ours in Christ...

Arsenios

Last edited:

Arsenios

Here is the NT understanding of OUSIA:

Luke 15:13

KJV – And not many days after
younger son gathered all together (5631),
and took his journey (5656) into a far country,
and there wasted (5656) his substance
with riotous living (5723).

BYZ – και μετ ου πολλας ημερας
συναγαγων (5631) απαντα ο νεωτερος υιος
απεδημησεν (5656) εις χωραν μακραν
και εκει διεσκορπισεν (5656) την ουσιαν αυτου
ζων (5723) ασωτως

And the definition by Thayer:

what one has, i.e.
property,
possessions,
estate

Arsenios

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
What makes you think that I haven't and don't?

Eyeball to eyeball...

To whom do YOU confess your 'actual' faults eyeball to eyeball?

Bible says to confess before the ekklesia...

I have and do...

That is just a part of Orthodox Christianity...

Do you?

Arsenios

I dont know what yer bible says.

James said confess yer faults to one another.

Guess what?

I actually have a wife and brothers in Christ and we do just that.

And we pray for each other.

None of us met in churchianity of any kind.

Yer assembly is in direct disobedience to the commands of my Lord.

Demon worship.

That's yer biggest fault.

Confess that to yer Bishop and see what he says.

James 5:16 KJV

16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed . The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Last edited:

fzappa13

The most ancient pictographic pre-Aramaic "Paleo"-Hebrew confirms the minutiae of my formulaic, and contributed much to it at certain points.

I just don't address it much on TOL.

Myself, OMEGA and Elo took a run at addressing the term Elohim a decade or so ago. I can't say that we made a great deal of headway for many of the same reasons you are encountering here at this point. Between a lack of proper English equivalents and the propensity for most to seek the first opportunity to categorize whom they are reading for the sole purpose of dismissal it is something of a fool's errand usually ... but, you occasionally get a brief confluence of personalities and subject that allow for something more substantive that the usual invective. Portions of this thread being a case in point.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i'm not as wise as you old boogers, but it would take a really long thread to confess my faults - it might be easier to think of my good traits -
i am enjoying the three-some . . . of 1Mind1Spirit, Arsenios and PPS -

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
i'm not as wise as you old boogers, but it would take a really long thread to confess my faults - it might be easier to think of my good traits -
i am enjoying the three-some . . . of 1Mind1Spirit, Arsenios and PPS -

Cool.

Thinkin' on those things is time not spent indulging the others.:wave: