OSAS V Who's The Most Righteous Anti OSAS Poster?

john w

Hall of Fame
All you have is worthless opinions because Jesus says you will have knowledge if you do what he says. You do not do what he says, so you have worthless opinions.

See John 7:17.

"Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."-God’sUNTruth

"if you do what he says"-God’sUNTruth

"do what he says-Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says"-sell all you have. Do it.

Ha Nazir

I expect someone who professes to be a Christian to not go against me for telling people to obey Jesus. I also expect that person to not follow me around just to put me down and give me neg rep repeatedly and hateful messages.

Everything that Jesus says is to be obeyed. I have tried to help you understand that if you are not a rich man who puts money over God then you do not have to sell all you have. If you are not paralyzed why would you think Jesus wants you to stand up, pick up your mat and walk?

No Christian came to defend me except Ha Nazir. He might not like me or agree with all my beliefs, but he saw people doing wrong to me and did something right.

I'm not Christian.

I don't have any idea how long this debate with you and the MADists has been going on, probably years. It's juvenile and not in your best interests.

Sow your seed where you will, but don't waste time watering the road. If the seed you sow won't grow anywhere, check with your supplier. Good seed will always grow on fertile ground but has little chance elsewhere.

republicanchick

"Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."-God’sUNTruth

"if you do what he says"-God’sUNTruth

"do what he says-Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says"-sell all you have. Do it.

you don't do what he says

you don't love your neighbor (Republicanchick) like yourself

john w

Hall of Fame

I agree that I do not do everything that the Lord Jesus Christ commanded, while He was on earth,for He taught the law, and I am not uner the law. That is how an honest person speaks on this subject. But then again, you, and the rest of you Roman Catholics, aren't honest.

And get this straight: love your neighbor like yourself... is straight out of the law, and there is only one person that ever met that requirement. Guess who?

God's Truth

I'm not Christian.
I did not mean for anyone to think that I thought you were Christian. They said you were a Muslim.
I don't have any idea how long this debate with you and the MADists has been going on, probably years. It's juvenile and not in your best interests.
God blesses me for it.

Sow your seed where you will, but don't waste time watering the road. If the seed you sow won't grow anywhere, check with your supplier. Good seed will always grow on fertile ground but has little chance elsewhere.

Someone might read what I write and get some good from it, if not now maybe later.

heir

TOL Subscriber

Love worketh no ill to his neighbor. The deceitful workers of your church are not loving you or anyone else when they refuse to preach the gospel of Christ as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15: 1-4 KJV).

God's Truth

To defend your doctrines, you make Paul a blasphemer of the Holy Spirit, and Jesus change his mind about what he said about if anyone...

To defend your doctrines, you have to argue with words like upon and on, even though Paul warns you not to argue about words that do not matter.

To defend your doctrines, you have to constantly accuse me of sins that I do not do.

Can't you see something is wrong with all that?

SaulToPaul 2

To defend your doctrines, you make Paul a blasphemer of the Holy Spirit, and Jesus change his mind about what he said about if anyone...

To defend your doctrines, you have to argue with words like upon and on, even though Paul warns you not to argue about words that do not matter.

To defend your doctrines, you have to constantly accuse me of sins that I do not do.

Can't you see something is wrong with all that?

If you are devoting your entire life to trying to get into a church you cannot get into, wouldn't you want to know?

Like Paul, there is only one church that you qualify to enter. No good works can get you into it, no good works can keep you in it.
Paul had done nothing good, he had only persecuted men full of the Holy Ghost. He entered by belief.

SaulToPaul 2

All words, that the Holy Spirit took the time to inspire, matter.

Would you rather walk by a fire, or walk through a fire?

Would you rather jump on a cliff, or jump off a cliff?

SaulToPaul 2

We don't have to accuse. Sin dwells in your body and it comes out daily. You do not walk daily as the LORD Jesus walked.

The same is true of all of us.

You would do well to just fess up, swallow your pride, and come clean.

Perhaps then you would see your need to believe 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) and trust the LORD completely, once and for all.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

You quoted:

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

....which is a partial quote according to the context.

So, I quoted one word from the next verse, 'upon', to emphasize the fact that the government referred to in vs 6 has a specific location and context.

Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

But....according to you and your misinterpretation of Paul.......words don't matter.