Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
OSA Debrief 2006

Monday July 24th, 2006. This is show #146.

Summary:
* Anarchist counter-protestors; cops removing their name tags to operate anonymously; fifty pro-life signs illegally confiscated; pro-lifer's car window smashed by pro-aborts; and people trusting Christ in the midst of it all! Denver Bible Church member Jason Troyer and Bob Enyart describe Operation Save America's weeklong stand in Jackson Mississippi, including Norma McCorvey (Jane Roe) burning a copy of the Roe vs. Wade ruling, and Bob presenting an update on the Focus on the Strategy project!
* Richard from Ontario explains that it is a hate crime in Canada to warn people about homosexuality on radio and TV. Bob talks about diversity and that he himself came out of the closet.
Today's Resource: Our Focus on the Strategy DVD analyzes Christian political strategy, and documents seven lines of evidence showing that our Christian leaders have become legal positivists and that they are moving the Body of Christ toward situational ethics and moral relativism. You'll learn a lot watching this DVD, which recreates before a live audience of 300 Christians a presentation given to Dr. Dobson's VP of Public Policy, Tom Minnery, identifying our downward moral slide and recommending specific corrections!

homophobicON

Just a little snippet to prove that Ontario is going down the toilet

Just a little snippet to prove that Ontario is going down the toilet

Greetings,

I thought I would post more information on Gay health problem in Ontario. Naturally we can expect this problem when the Minister of Health, George Smitherman, is an out of the closet homo. (http://www.health.gov.on.ca/english/public/ministry/bios/smitherman.html)

I would also like to point out that in 2003 the Government of Ontario publicly funded hepatitas A vaccinations for men who have sex with men, injection drug users and individuals with chronic liver disease, including those with hepatitis C.

I am not saying that everyone with hepatitis A received it from homosexual behaviour. But, I cannot help but notice that this vaccine was not provided free of charge to all Ontarioans. It was only provided free of charge to homosexual men. That would indicate to me that the risk of homosexual men contracting this disease is much higher than the general population.

(I am also not suggesting that the government should be providing any vaccination free of charge, nor am I suggesting that the government should be providing any health care services. Currently in Ontario we are facing a lack of family doctors. It simply is not economically viable for family doctors to practice in Ontario under our Government monopoly. The government has outlawed people paying for their own health care, so we all have to go through the same mediocre-communist health care system. And for this illustrious system I pay a tax rate of 44%. )

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Dude, you seem like a good guy! Stick around for a while.

BTW, that is information that could really help some of the homos here see how destructive that lifestyle is!

Status
Not open for further replies.