Original Sin

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Original Sin
LAWS, RULES, ORDERS, COMMANDMENTS STRONG REQUESTS
[Rom 7:5-13
5 For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death.
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? [Is] the law sin? Certainly not! On the contrary, I would not have known sin except through the law. For I would not have known covetousness unless the law had said, "You shall not covet."
8 But sin, taking opportunity by the commandment, produced in me all [manner of evil] desire. For apart from the law sin [was] dead.
9 I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died.
10 And the commandment, which [was] to [bring] life, I found to [bring] death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed [me].
12 Therefore the law [is] holy, and the commandment holy and just and good.
13 Has then what is good become death to me? Certainly not! But sin, that it might appear sin, was producing death in me through what is good, so that sin through the commandment might become exceedingly sinful.

Everyone has a rebellous spirit in them. That wants to rebel against authority, rules, laws , commandments, even a strong request from someone. Adam and Eve had that spirit. When God said dont eat of that fruit. We all have to deal with it. someone says dont do it, we then desire to do it. Someone says do it, we then desire to not do it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
ORIGINAL SIN-SIN NATURE

Gen 3:1-5

1 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, "Has God indeed said, 'You shall not eat of every tree of the garden'?"
2 And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden;
3 "but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, 'You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.'"
4 Then the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die.
5 "For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
(NKJ)