Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
O'Really 'Reilly: Marriage is NOT a Right

Friday January 27th, 2006. This is show # 19.

PERTINENT QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
Bill O'Reilly, the conservative pillar of strength that he is, is trying to justify his position against homosexual marriage because he, himself, is a homosexual cheerleader. And so he needs to defend why he's against homosexual marriage. So he says marriage is a privilege...not a right. No one has a right to marriage.

Now that's inane.

PureX

O'Reilly is just a media blowhard. Why anyone would pay any attention to his idiotic opinions is beyond me. He gets paid to be a mouthpiece for the angry and ignorant, and he contributes little of any value to the public discourse.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
PureX said:
O'Reilly is just a media blowhard. Why anyone would pay any attention to his idiotic opinions is beyond me. He gets paid to be a mouthpiece for the angry and ignorant, and he contributes little of any value to the public discourse.

Here's your mouthpiece. :sozo::pureX:

Secret sister

Jefferson said:
O'Really 'Reilly: Marriage is NOT a Right

Friday January 27th, 2006. This is show # 19.

PERTINENT QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Quote:
Bill O'Reilly, the conservative pillar of strength that he is, is trying to justify his position against homosexual marriage because he, himself, is a homosexual cheerleader. And so he needs to defend why he's against homosexual marriage. So he says marriage is a privilege...not a right. No one has a right to marriage.

Now that's inane.

O Reilly is pro the gay agenda. He favors Gays adopting kids etc.

Personally I can not stand the guy

Status
Not open for further replies.